Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have dive ball solosis spitbacks? Or maybe a duosion safari in XY? I need one for a breeding project.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Does anyone have a breeding Ditto with an HP Psychic IV set?
I can RNG abuse you one on my Black game if you want. I can do that this Saturday. Let me know. :)

Does anyone have dive ball solosis spitbacks? Or maybe a duosion safari in XY? I need one for a breeding project.
Is it alright if it's male? I have a Bold male in Dive Ball in my thread which you can have. Let me know. :)

Hey everyone, I've recently ran out of love balls and I'm looking for more! If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I can offer babies from the pokemon I catch in love balls too. :)

Hey folks, I play alpha sapphire and I have been interested in building a shiny team of my own consisting of some shiny starters, however I've only been convinced that the only legitimate way of getting a starter to be shiny is through masuda method breeding. But I've also read that there is an easier method to hatching a shiny egg with by timing a specific set of frames or finding someone with an esv that is equals your tsv. So I would like to ask if anyone knows a simple method to hatching shiny eggs with less time consumption?

Hey folks, I play alpha sapphire and I have been interested in building a shiny team of my own consisting of some shiny starters, however I've only been convinced that the only legitimate way of getting a starter to be shiny is through masuda method breeding. But I've also read that there is an easier method to hatching a shiny egg with by timing a specific set of frames or finding someone with an esv that is equals your tsv. So I would like to ask if anyone knows a simple method to hatching shiny eggs with less time consumption?
There's a few methods, of which there are articles in Orange Islands that may explain them IIRC. But the second of what you're thinking of is actually trying to find someone whose Egg Shiny Value matches a willing trainer's Trainer Shiny Value, as if these values match then the egg will hatch shiny. (there are people here willing to help you check these and your TSV on request)

There's a few methods, of which there are articles in Orange Islands that may explain them IIRC. But the second of what you're thinking of is actually trying to find someone whose Egg Shiny Value matches a willing trainer's Trainer Shiny Value, as if these values match then the egg will hatch shiny. (there are people here willing to help you check these and your TSV on request)
Yes I was hoping to ask about this method since I have already confirmed my TSV with a different forum, however I was also wondering if there is an in game rng method where I can time my egg to hatch as a shiny by waiting a certain amount of time before collecting/producing the egg??

Yes I was hoping to ask about this method since I have already confirmed my TSV with a different forum, however I was also wondering if there is an in game rng method where I can time my egg to hatch as a shiny by waiting a certain amount of time before collecting/producing the egg??
Not really. The egg is set the moment the parents go in, though you can swap in similar parents to take advantage of which parent the stats will be inherited from once you know the spread. I don't think waiting will change the ESV to match your shiny value. The easiest method is to breed a bunch of eggs with spreads you desire and try to match their shiny values with other trainers. (though if you want to do the Masuda method, there are a few people here who would be willing to give you a foreign language Ditto to help with that)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
could somebody help me transfer 3 pokémon from an emulator to gen 6? i can pay in nice words and jokes

Hi,

I am planning to start a new adventure in HGSS this weekend and I am looking for Pokémon + ball and move combinations that are exclusive to this.
For example: Vacuum Wave Infernape, Sucker Punch Friend Ball Victreebel, Avalanche Safari Ball Aggron etc.

It has to have a competitive value, I'm not going to play through the game again to get myself a Suicune with Swift.

All ideas are welcome, VM me if you know any :).

Not really. The egg is set the moment the parents go in, though you can swap in similar parents to take advantage of which parent the stats will be inherited from once you know the spread. I don't think waiting will change the ESV to match your shiny value. The easiest method is to breed a bunch of eggs with spreads you desire and try to match their shiny values with other trainers. (though if you want to do the Masuda method, there are a few people here who would be willing to give you a foreign language Ditto to help with that)
So, if you save and reset after each egg would it change the egg seed or PID of the egg? Or would the eggs be predetermined once you place both parents in the daycare and save? Or is there a method to alter the egg seeds by resetting each time you place the parents in the daycare and hatch a bunch of eggs without saving? The reason I mentioned frames because whether it was started up by homebrew or not, the frames can be useful in finding a desired egg when you check them in Rng reporter, but I don't know if it also applies to gen 6 games or is it only for gen 3 games?

Here is a link I found on initial seed for gen 6:
https://pokerng.forumcommunity.net/m/?t=60051905

Last edited:
Hi,

I am planning to start a new adventure in HGSS this weekend and I am looking for Pokémon + ball and move combinations that are exclusive to this.
For example: Vacuum Wave Infernape, Sucker Punch Friend Ball Victreebel, Avalanche Safari Ball Aggron etc.

It has to have a competitive value, I'm not going to play through the game again to get myself a Suicune with Swift.

Gen 4 is the only Gen that Shaymin gets Grasswhistle in its level up moveset, at level 82.

Edit: Scratch that. Thats D/P only. Drakrai can get Sucker Punch by Move Tutor however.

Last edited:
I am looking for a mold breaker or unnerve jolly axew with good ivs and the egg moves focus energy, reversal, counter, and night slash. Want one for masuda breeding purposes. Thanks. Willing to trade some of my good iv breedject pokemon for it.

Hi,

Sucker Punch Golem has seen some play in those special Battle Spot formats in the past.

There is also a String Shot tutor in HGSS, which might sound like a complete meme, but the move does have its uses in Doubles formats. String Shot Gastrodon might be something worth picking up. Venusaur can also learn it, but Mega Venusaur in Doubles is pretty niche and regular Venusaur has Chlorophyll for Speed control anyway.

Perish Song Whirlpool Azumarill is also slightly above meme tier in my opinion and might be something fun to mess with. The only downside is that this combination is illegal with Sap Sipper.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sucker Punch Golem has seen some play in those special Battle Spot formats in the past.

There is also a String Shot tutor in HGSS, which might sound like a complete meme, but the move does have its uses in Doubles formats. String Shot Gastrodon might be something worth picking up. Venusaur can also learn it, but Mega Venusaur in Doubles is pretty niche and regular Venusaur has Chlorophyll for Speed control anyway.

Perish Song Whirlpool Azumarill is also slightly above meme tier in my opinion and might be something fun to mess with. The only downside is that this combination is illegal with Sap Sipper.
Illegal from HGSS; it is possible via Virtual Console GSC.

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi,

There`s also Rhyperior and Aggron Avalanche, Sucker Punch Umbreon and Dusknoir, Whirlpool and Brine Vaporeon, these are the ones i can think off the top of my head.

could I borrow someone's regenerator slowbro to breed for USUM? i'll return it in like a couple days when it's best for the person loaning me the slowbro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)