Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! It's been a while since I've been on here.

Anyway, does anyone have a Shiny Lele with HP Fire or Ground? Unfortunately, I missed the IC due to school, and wasn't able to get one. If someone could help me out with this, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
-Alpha

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello! It's been a while since I've been on here.

Anyway, does anyone have a Shiny Lele with HP Fire or Ground? Unfortunately, I missed the IC due to school, and wasn't able to get one. If someone could help me out with this, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
-Alpha
I can help with both of them. VM or PM me when you'd like to receive them, don't need anything in return :-)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Hi Smogon! I need a hand with the following. I don't care about shininess, IV's or gender (when I ask for HA, it needs to be female though). Just the ball + eggmoves :) Who can help me out? Thanks in advance!

Rash/Naive Toucannon
Brave Bird / Boomburst / Taiwild / Mirror Move
Fast Ball / Moon Ball

Adamant HA Gumshoos
Elemental Fangs / Last Resort
Level Ball / Love Ball

Modest Vikavolt
Harden / Electroweb / Mud Shot / Endure
Net Ball

Adamant/Brave Crabominable
Wide Guard / Superpower / Endeavor / Amnesia
Dive Ball / Premier Ball

Timid Oricorio
Pluck / Tailwind / Safeguard / Captivate
?? Ball

(Need a fitting ball for every colour, both regular and shiny)

Last edited:

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi Smogon! I need a hand with the following. I don't care about shininess, IV's or gender (when I ask for HA, it needs to be female though). Just the ball + eggmoves :) Who can help me out? Thanks in advance!

Rash/Naive Toucannon
Fast Ball / Moon Ball

Adamant HA Gumshoos
Level Ball / Love Ball

Modest Vikavolt
Net Ball

Dive Ball / Premier Ball

Timid Oricorio
?? Ball

Ayy Buck~ I can help you with some of these, Rash Moon ball Toucannon, Adamant HA Level ball Gumshoos, Premier Ball Brave Crabominable and Timid Oricorio forms in Luxury/Premier/Moon/Love balls (those are the best matching balls imo), I'm not 100% sure about the EM, but they are most likely the ones you're looking for. I can only breed them tomorrow so you can remind me in ~10 hours (I'm xucrute btw so you can PM on discord)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Ayy Buck~ I can help you with some of these, Rash Moon ball Toucannon, Adamant HA Level ball Gumshoos, Premier Ball Brave Crabominable and Timid Oricorio forms in Luxury/Premier/Moon/Love balls (those are the best matching balls imo), I'm not 100% sure about the EM, but they are most likely the ones you're looking for. I can only breed them tomorrow so you can remind me in ~10 hours (I'm xucrute btw so you can PM on discord)
That's cool! Hit me up on Discord before you start the breeding. ^^ Thanks!

Hi, so I am relatively new to Smogon and I am looking for the following mons to make use of the mega stones obtained from Red in Battle tree:

Jolly Charizard
Modest Blastoise
Sassy Venusaur

CMT if you would like to help me out:D

Hi, so I am relatively new to Smogon and I am looking for the following mons to make use of the mega stones obtained from Red in Battle tree:

Jolly Charizard
Modest Blastoise
Sassy Venusaur

CMT if you would like to help me out:D
I can give you Modest Blastoise.

Rash/Naive Toucannon
Fast Ball / Moon Ball

Adamant HA Gumshoos
Level Ball / Love Ball

Modest Vikavolt
Net Ball

Dive Ball / Premier Ball

Timid Oricorio
?? Ball

I can breed you the Net ball Grubbin if you still need it. I can also breed Fast and Heavy Oricorio if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)