Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I have a bunch of these breedjects to offer:
- HA Hatenna, Sassy, many 0 speed, Heal Ball
- Impidimp, Brave, many 0 speed, Poké Ball
- Cufant, Brave, many 0 speed, Luxury Ball
- HA Corsola, Quiet, 0 speed, Premier Ball (I only have 2 or 3 of these, first come first serve) out of stock
- HA Indeedee, Timid, Luxury Ball

I'm not asking for anything particular in return, fodder is fine. DM to set up a trade if you'd like one of them!

Last edited:
Hey guys I’m trading a Eternatus, two 4IV Japanese Dittos, and GMax Eevee for a Zacian. I prefer it to be naturally Adamant or Jolly. But I’ll change it if not. It needs to hold the Rusted Sword

I have a bunch of these breedjects to offer:
- HA Hatenna, Sassy, many 0 speed, Heal Ball
- Impidimp, Brave, many 0 speed, Poké Ball
- Cufant, Brave, many 0 speed, Luxury Ball
- HA Corsola, Quiet, 0 speed, Premier Ball (I only have 2 or 3 of these, first come first serve) out of stock
- HA Indeedee, Timid, Luxury Ball

I'm not asking for anything particular in return, fodder is fine. DM to set up a trade if you'd like one of them!
I’d love to trade for a Cufant & Hatenna. I do prefer the Cufant to be male so I can transfer it to a Heavy Ball Cufant.
My Gen 8 trade thread is in my sig

Mod edit: Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:
LF:
- any ditto in Sw/Sh with 0 as the speed IV, i.e. x/x/x/x/x/0
- A Masterball

FT: 4 IV HA Hatenna in Love Ball, or anything from my previous gen trade thread/other items to trade for the masterball, just looking to try and start breeding up TR team in Sw/Sh,

Last edited:
LF: Shiny Gossifleur or Eldegoss, not HA
FT: Shiny Scorbunny

Scorbunny is 2IV and lonely so I'm not looking for a competitive Gossifleur/Eldegoss in return, just a shiny one without its HA.

Looking for an adamant dracozolt, any iv is fine. I have corsola, creepy, and darumaka breedjects. Some max raid mons to breed with as well.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for the following Pokémon for the dex on my Sword version, can trade Sword exclusives in return:

-Lotad line
-Appletun
-Croagunk line
-Corsola line
-Solosis line
-Accelgor
-Sableye
-Ponyta line
-Oranguru
-Drampa
-Eiscue
-Dracovish
-Arctovish
-Goomy line
-Zamazenta (can be touch trade)

Last edited:
Question and I’m hoping this is the appropriate thread: I just EVd a Pokémon in Shield to max with vitamins and got its Effort Ribbon, but it doesn’t show the gold star next to the stats. Any idea / explanation why?

LF: Appletun with HA Thick Fat, or a Sweet apple on any Pokémon.
Ft:
Gmax alcremie
Various sword exclusives including flapple
I also have an extra tart apple if you want to do an exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)