Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting for a new page: Looking for a foreign (non-English) Ditto (IVs dont matter, 0 speed would be nice though), as well as someone to clone my shiny GMax Butterfree

ISO A non-American Ditto or any Pokemon from the Ralts family. Not worried about IVs (although I'd appreciate good ones). Looking to Masuda Method for a Shiny Gardevoir.

LF 4IV+ spitbacks; G-Ponyta, Larvitar, other Shield exclusives, Stonjourner, HA mons
FT; 4IV+ spitbacks of my own; Isecue(with belly drum and icicle crash), HA Scraggy, HA Eevee (with yawn). Also have a 31/0/31/31/31/0 Quiet Honedge available

Last edited:
I have some breedjects up for offer if anyone would like a good place to start making their own mons:
  • Adamant Swift Swim Chewtles in Quick Balls
  • Timid Snow Cloak (becomes Snow Warning) Aurora Veil Vanillite in Premier Balls
  • some Timid Drought Vulpix in Poke Balls
These all have 5 IVs (except maybe the vulpix, I think they are but I don't remember) but they're not perfect.

Let me know if you're interested, I'm not crazy picky about what you have to trade.

Hey! I'm back and looking for one of the following mons in Sword/Shield:

Dream Ball
HA Scraggy/Scrafty;
Dream Ball
or
Love Ball
HA Spritzee/Aromatisse;
Dream Ball
or
Love Ball
HA Swirlix;

Any other gen 6, 7 or 8 mons in
Dream Ball
or other cool looking balls.

A nice looking ball and at least 4 or 5 IVS (Pokemon dependant) are preferences and definitely a plus but not always mandatory, depending on the mon I'm looking for.

Can trade the following in return:

Ultra Ball
4 IV HA Brave Pincurchin lacking Spcl.Atk and 0 IV in Speed;
Love Ball
4 IV HA Quiet Hattenna with 0 IV in Speed;
Dream Ball
4 IV Sassy Togepi with 0 IV in Speed;
Timer Ball
4 IV Relaxed Yamask with 0 IV in Speed;
Moon Ball
5 IV Jolly Dreepy;
1577528784560.png
5 IV Jolly Grookey;
Dusk Ball
5 IV Adamant Mimikyu;
Luxury Ball
5 IV Adamant Drillbur;
Dive Ball
5 IV RA (Regular Ability) + HA Jolly Darumaka;
Heal Ball
5 IV Jolly Ponyta;
Heal Ball
4 IV Quiet Frillish with 0 IV in Speed;
Premier Ball
4 IV Brave Snorlax with either HA or Thick Fat and a 0 IV in Speed;
Dusk Ball
5 IV HA Jolly Zigzagoon;
1577528779813.png
5 IV Careful Growlithe;
Great Ball
5 IV HA Jolly Magikarp;
Dive Ball
4 IV Quiet Shellos with 0 IV in Speed;
Luxury Ball
5 IV Jolly Arrokuda;
Dream Ball
5 IV Jolly Eiscue;
Moon Ball
5 IV RA1 (Regular Ability 1) + HA Careful Phantump;
Will evolve once being traded
Friend Ball
4 IV Brave Larvitar with 0 IV in Speed.
Friend Ball
4 IV Solosis with 0 IV in Speed

Bolded mons are new mons I'm looking for or new mons I can offer.

Last edited:
Hi, guys!

I have 5 timid beast ball rotom I don't need (I have my own Rotom), is anyone interested? I don't want to release them and before send them through surprise trade I prefer you have them.

Beast ball Rotom - Timid - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31 (2)
Beast ball Rotom - Timid - Levitate - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (3)

Last edited:
I'm looking for several Pokémon on Gen 8 for Pokédex purposes, the ones I need are Shield exclusives and the starters I don't have. I also need help with a bunch of trade evolutions.

Pokémon I am looking for:
- Grookey
- Sobble
- Ponyta
- Corsola
- Eiscue
- Appletun (or a Sweet Apple)

- Zamazenta (only need to borrow it to get it added to my Pokédex, will give it back immediately)
- Larvitar
- Lotad
- Sableye
- Lunatone
- Croagunk
- Solosis
- Vullaby
- Spritzee
- Goomy
- Oranguru
- Drampa

Trade evolutions I need help with obtaining:
- Slurpuff
- Aromatisse
- Rhyperior
- Escavalier
- Accelgor
- Trevenant

Maybe also these but they aren't quite as important:
- Gigalith
- Milotic

Things I have to offer:
- Sword exclusive Pokémon (all except Mawile and Turtonator as well as Gigantamax Machamp/Coalossal/Flapple, also not giving away my Zacian but I'm willing to let anyone borrow it for Pokédex purposes)
- Sword exclusive items (Tart Apple and Bob's Food Tin, not the Rusted Sword)
- Scorbunny
- Fossilized Bird, Dino and Drake
- Apricorn/Dream/Beast Balls
- Various things on Gen 6/7, I have a ton of Pokémon and items on these games

And maybe other things too.

Last edited:
Hi everybody,
I am a Pokémon Sword player and I would really like to hunt shiny Dracozolt.
To obtain a Dracozolt, however, I need a fossilized Drake, and because I want to hunt it, I need more than 1.
I would like to have 5 of them, and want to ask a Shield player to trade these to me.
In return I can give fossilized birds and dinos if you want, I also have a HA Hatenna if you're more interested in that...
Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for several Pokémon on Gen 8 for Pokédex purposes, the ones I need are Shield exclusives and the starters I don't have. I also need help with a bunch of trade evolutions.

- Grookey
- Sobble
- Ponyta
- Corsola
- Eiscue
- Zamazenta (only need to borrow it to get it added to my Pokédex, will give it back immediately)
- Larvitar
- Lotad
- Sableye
- Lunatone
- Croagunk
- Solosis
- Vullaby
- Spritzee
- Goomy
- Oranguru
- Drampa

- Slurpuff
- Aromatisse
- Rhyperior
- Escavalier
- Accelgor
- Trevenant

- Gigalith
- Milotic

Things I have to offer:
- Sword exclusive Pokémon (all except Mawile and Turtonator as well as Gigantamax Machamp/Coalossal/Flapple, also not giving away my Zacian but I'm willing to let anyone borrow it for Pokédex purposes)
- Scorbunny
- Fossilized Fish, Dino and Drake

I've got a Phantump I need to evolve; want to help each other out with trade evos?

- Grookey
- Sobble
- Ponyta
- Corsola
- Eiscue
- Larvitar
- Lotad
- Sableye
- Lunatone
- Croagunk
- Solosis
- Vullaby
- Spritzee
- Goomy
- Oranguru
- Drampa

- Slurpuff
- Aromatisse
- Rhyperior
- Escavalier
- Accelgor
- Trevenant

- Gigalith
- Milotic

Things I have to offer:
- Scorbunny
- Fossilized Bird, Dino and Drake

I can send you over an Applin Breedject I have holding a sweet apple in exchange for a Jangmo-o holding a beast ball. If this works just let me know, Ill be on for about 15 more mins or can do later!

LF 4IV+ spitbacks; G-Ponyta, Larvitar, other Shield exclusives, Stonjourner, HA mons
FT; 4IV+ spitbacks of my own; Isecue(with belly drum and icicle crash), HA Scraggy, HA Eevee (with yawn). Also have a 31/0/31/31/31/0 Quiet Honedge available
Would be interested in HA Scraggy for a Stonjourner spitback. Is it in any particular ball?

- Grookey
- Sobble
- Ponyta
- Corsola
- Eiscue
- Larvitar
- Lotad
- Sableye
- Lunatone
- Croagunk
- Solosis
- Vullaby
- Spritzee
- Goomy
- Oranguru
- Drampa
I can give you Grookey, Sobble, Ponyta, Corsola, Eiscue, Larvitar, Goomy

Hi everybody,
To obtain a Dracozolt, however, I need a fossilized Drake, and because I want to hunt it, I need more than 1.
I would like to have 5 of them, and want to ask a Shield player to trade these to me.
In return I can give fossilized birds and dinos if you want, I also have a HA Hatenna if you're more interested in that...
Thanks in advance!

Hi everybody,
Thanks in advance!
Im not at home right now but I could trade you the shield one for the sword one. Ill pm you later :)

Hi, guys!

I have some extra Ditto in case you need to breed certain natures:

Hasty Ditto - xx/31/31/31/31/xx
Hasty Ditto - xx/31/xx/31/31/31
Bold Ditto - xx/31/xx/31/31/31
Jolly Ditto - 31/31/31/xx/xx/31

Let me know if you want them, also if you have an extra Impish one to complete my Ditto army, let me know as well.

Hi, guys!

I have some extra Ditto in case you need to breed certain natures:

Hasty Ditto - xx/31/31/31/31/xx
Hasty Ditto - xx/31/xx/31/31/31
Bold Ditto - xx/31/xx/31/31/31
Jolly Ditto - 31/31/31/xx/xx/31

Let me know if you want them, also if you have an extra Impish one to complete my Ditto army, let me know as well.
If you still need an Impish Ditto 31/31/xx/xx/31/31, let me know!

Also LF HA Cursola/Corsola if anyone happens to have one

Anyone out there got Cubchoo, Woobat, Binacle, Galarian Stunfisk or Galarian Mr. Mime in a Dream Ball? They're the last few I need to finish off my collection.

Anyone out there got Cubchoo, Woobat, Binacle, Galarian Stunfisk or Galarian Mr. Mime in a Dream Ball? They're the last few I need to finish off my collection.
I think I have a Dream ball cubchoo if you’re still looking for one.

LOOKING FOR: a Jango-o in an appropriate pokeball and if possible Naive nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)