Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i put two male pokemon in a daycare and have one pass the egg move to the other that way? Or does it have to be strictly male/female pair

Hi, guys!

Are there different shiny effects in pokémon Sw/Sh? My shiny Excadrill has a different effect than my other shinies (Milcery, Gmax Alcremie and Inteleon).

Also I'm looking for a Passimian with its HA.

I have for trade:

Net ball Rioli - Jolly - Steadfast - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Female: 1)
Net ball Riolu - Jolly - Inner Focus - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Male: 1)
Net ball Riolu - Jolly - Prankster - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Male: 1) All Riolu have Bullet punch and Vaccum wave
Premier ball Togedemaru - Jolly - Lightning Rod - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Male: 1) With fake out
Great ball Rufflet - Jolly - Hustle - 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Love ball Eevee - Modest - Anticipation - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Repeat ball Growlithe - Adamant - Intimidate - 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Beast ball Rotom - Timid - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31 (2)
Beast ball Rotom - Timid - Levitate - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (3)

In case you are not interested I can breed Luxury ball Axew with mold breaker, Dive ball Feebas with Oblivious, Moon ball Charmander with Blaze, Repeat ball Scraggy with intimidate and Dive ball Goomy with Gooey.

If you still need an Impish Ditto 31/31/xx/xx/31/31, let me know!

Also LF HA Cursola/Corsola if anyone happens to have one
Hi!

I still need it.

Do you want anything in return for it? Also I got an adamant one 31/31/xx/xx/31/31

Last edited:
Hi, guys!

Are there different shiny effects in pokémon Sw/Sh? My shiny Excadrill has a different effect than my other shinies (Milcery, Gmax Alcremie and Inteleon).

Also I'm looking for a Passimian with its HA.

I have for trade:

Net ball Rioli - Jolly - Steadfast - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Female: 1)
Net ball Riolu - Jolly - Inner Focus - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Male: 1)
Net ball Riolu - Jolly - Prankster - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Male: 1) All Riolu have Bullet punch and Vaccum wave
Premier ball Togedemaru - Jolly - Lightning Rod - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Male: 1) With fake out
Great ball Rufflet - Jolly - Hustle - 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Love ball Eevee - Modest - Anticipation - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Repeat ball Growlithe - Adamant - Intimidate - 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Beast ball Rotom - Timid - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31 (2)
Beast ball Rotom - Timid - Levitate - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (3)

In case you are not interested I can breed Luxury ball Axew with mold breaker, Dive ball Feebas with Oblivious, Moon ball Charmander with Blaze, Repeat ball Scraggy with intimidate and Dive ball Goomy with Gooey.

Hi!

I still need it.

Do you want anything in return for it? Also I got an adamant one 31/31/xx/xx/31/31
i have one in a friend ball (jolly), but it doesn't have any egg move. Going to breed it with 4 egg moves then we can trade, i would like the growlithe

LF: 0spd Ditto.

FT: Three of any: Adamant heart ball 5iv Mimikyu, net ball 5iv Magikarp with swift swim or rattled, HA Riolu, HA Duraludon in moon ball, HA Corsola, HA Falinks, HA Mareanie, HA Indeedee, etc.

Looking for in gen 6:
- a Modest/Timid Groudon (RNG)
- Poke ball Event Vivillon (RNG)
- Modest Diancie (RNG, non shiny)
- Regi Trio (RNG, non shiny)
- Lake Trio (RNG)
- Timid or Modest HA Landorus
- Bold, Calm, Timid or Modest Arceus

I can trade TSV shinies for the RNG mons or do some breeding projects (gen 6 or 7).

Also, anyone with Sun or Ultra Sun able to RNG a shiny Lunala using a NA code?

Anyone able to hook me up with a Jolly Synchroniser super quick in SwSh? (elgyem or ralts; I don't mind)
I've got tons of Dream Ball Pokémon in exchange or sweet apples or whatever takes your fancy.

Edit: Managed to get one!

Last edited:
Hi guys, I am currently working on my Dex completion, and I just got to the point where I need some Shield exclusives. Ideally, I would like to trade with someone who has Shield, so that I can trade Sword's counterparts and we can both benefit. The Pokemon I am currently missing are the following:

- Appletun
- Aromatisse
- Accelgor
- Sableye
- Lunatone
- Zamazenta

Now, as for Appletun, I would much prefer to get the Sweet Apple held by a random Pokémon. I can provide a random Pokémon with the Tart Apple in return. For Aromatisse, I can trade a Swirlix holding a Sweet Dream. Instead of Accelgor, I can get a Shelmet and trade a Karrablast in return. For Zamazenta, I can trade my Zacian, but it would have to be a...touch trade, is what they call it? The rest I can trade for their Sword counterparts. I obviously have access to Sword exclusives, so I can trade for any other. Please note that these are random IV Pokémon I will be trading. They will not have the best nature or a matching ball. I don't expect to receive flawless Pokémon either, since I very much prefer to breed them myself.

And that's about it. PM me if interested. My Switch Friend Code is in my Signature. If you can't see it, just ask for it.

Hello! Is anyone able to trade me a HA galarian darumaka/darmanitan? I have shield so I can't catch one myself.

I can offer shield exclusives and as of right now the only HA pokemon I have is duraludon. Please let me know! Thank you!

Hello! Is anyone able to trade me a HA galarian darumaka/darmanitan? I have shield so I can't catch one myself.

I can offer shield exclusives and as of right now the only HA pokemon I have is duraludon. Please let me know! Thank you!
I can give you one free of charge

I’m looking for HA Duraludon and can give you the Darumaka or something else if you already got that.

So yea LF any HA Duraludon

I’m looking for HA Duraludon and can give you the Darumaka or something else if you already got that.

So yea LF any HA Duraludon
Hi!

I can give you a modest one.

It is 31/31/31/31/31/xx it's the female I used to breed my competitive Duraludon.

If you want it, send me a VM/PM with your IGN and the code you set up.

Are there any reliable and safe methods of cloning in Sword/Shield? Are there any trustworthy cloners active on Smogon? I apologize if this isn’t allowed!

Looking for a good koffing breedject with a good ball, nature or ems, I can trade Fast ball 4em adamant morpeko also have a couple other good mons

Big thanks to everyone who helped me obtain the things I needed in my last post. I am still looking for just one more thing, I need to borrow a Zamazenta from somebody. I only need to borrow it to get it added to my Pokédex, I will give it back immediately afterwards.

Things I have to offer (mostly the same as before):
- Sword exclusive Pokémon (all except Gigantamax Machamp/Coalossal/Flapple, also willing to let anyone borrow my Zacian for Pokédex purposes)
- Starters and a few other "rare" Pokémon like Dreepy
- Sword exclusive items (Tart Apple and Bob's Food Tin)
- Fossilized Bird, Dino and Drake
- Apricorn/Beast Balls
- Various things on Gen 6/7, I have a ton of Pokémon and items on these games

Edit: Got it fixed!

Last edited:
Big thanks to everyone who helped me obtain the things I needed in my last post. I am still looking for just one more thing, I need to borrow a Zamazenta from somebody. I only need to borrow it to get it added to my Pokédex, I will give it back immediately afterwards.

Things I have to offer (mostly the same as before):
- Sword exclusive Pokémon (all except Gigantamax Machamp/Coalossal/Flapple, also willing to let anyone borrow my Zacian for Pokédex purposes)
- Starters and a few other "rare" Pokémon like Dreepy
- Sword exclusive items (Tart Apple and Bob's Food Tin)
- Fossilized Bird, Dino and Drake
- Apricorn/Beast Balls
- Various things on Gen 6/7, I have a ton of Pokémon and items on these games
I can do a zamazenta zacain touch trade if that works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)