Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Pokemon Home sort GTS offers? Me and a friend were looking to trade, and our scheules didn't align, so we tried the GTS. I went to search for their offer and didn't find it. I wanted to know how these offers are sorted so that we could do this trade.

I'm looking for a Zeraora, mainly for pokédex completition, but if it's also competitive it would be better. I want to trade using HOME, so as to take advantage of the long distance friend trade they recently implemented. Thanks in advance! :)

FT: shiny Galar starters Evo

- Intelleon ivs 31/31/31/31/very g/31
Evs: 252 spatk, 252 speed, 4 hp

- Cinderace ivs 31/31/very g/decent/31/31 egg moves sucker punch / high jump kick
Evs: 252 atk, 252 speed, 4 hp

LF: shiny offers (not in repeat / dusk / ultra ball and not gmax shinies please)

Many question from me these days. Here come another one.

What 3 pokemons do you find the most effektive in ranked battles singel? I have tried offensive, bulky, mixed and trick room teams but, struggles to find stability. Any tips?

I'm looking for a Zeraora, mainly for pokédex completition, but if it's also competitive it would be better. I want to trade using HOME, so as to take advantage of the long distance friend trade they recently implemented. Thanks in advance! :)
Please, anyone? :( If a permanent trade is not possible, then it would be enough a quick tradeback just for pokédex completition. I just want Original color Magearna.
Other than Zeraora, I'm looking also for Meltan and Melmetal.

LF a strong jaw competitve dracowish. Got alot of pokes inc kanto starters and so on. Just ask
Just wondering, since you not can breed it, how are im supposed to get a good iv Dracowish?

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Would like the venusaur in Pokemon sword ^^
What do you want in return?
Nothing friend. I’ll get it to Pokémon Sword and Shield ASAP! Speedy Squirtle could we perhaps do this tomorrow? I am quite tired and had a long day haha! :) hiya... for some reason my internet is being dumb ;-; I’m trying to figure out what’s wrong. https://discord.gg/U2nACP if you join here I can contact you better :) tag me @Light2100 my username is Barley20.... also please don’t ask why I’m named that ;-; Speedy Squirtle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)