Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone have a spare female scyther line, female sneasel line and hidden ability female Gligar line to trade in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl?

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey guys I've been away from the whole Pokemon scene for a few years, since sun and moon were a thing. I recently played through Pokemon Shield for the first time and I'm just wondering, is "wifi battling" still a thing in newer generations? I'm waaay behind on the times here and just wanted to know what was what. Much appreciated :heart:

hey guys I've been away from the whole Pokemon scene for a few years, since sun and moon were a thing. I recently played through Pokemon Shield for the first time and I'm just wondering, is "wifi battling" still a thing in newer generations? I'm waaay behind on the times here and just wanted to know what was what. Much appreciated :heart:
Sorry for the late reply: the whole bank shenanigans has me a little spooked and I forgot.

For the record, I haven't participated in any SwSh online battling - mostly b/c I'm like you, and only updated to Gen 8 recently. However, there are indeed online battles in SwSh. Select the VS option in the SwSh menu, and you can choose between Online and Local battles.

Like with Gen 6-7, online battles are divided between casual and ranked. However, there are some changes: Pokemon from past gens can now participate in Ranked at the cost of wiping their moveset. Moreover, there is a new ribbon that can be obtained for climbing the ranked ladder. This combination has a number of nasty implications for some players that I won't go into.

There are also set seasons with differing rules, however the pace of these seasons has since stalled - probably due to the release of newer titles. Online battles also now have a timer, which while it does create a defined time limit, the timer has also increased stalling to an unfortunate degree. Custom-ish user-hosted tournaments are also now a thing, though I don't know any details about them.

BDSP similarly has online battles via the Union Room, however, they do not have ranked battles. Pokemon Legends on the other hand has no online battles - probably due to the nature of the game and the difficulty they would have had in implementing them.

Ultimately, I would recommend you join the Smogon WiFi Discord for more details - especially if you're looking to request online battles. Battle requests are on the rare side, but if you do want to see who's available that's your best bet.

Hope this all helps!

Are the Gen 7 starters available in apricorn balls?

Was doing the Feb International today and saw someone use a Primarina in a Lure Ball.

Legit or hack?

Are the Gen 7 starters available in apricorn balls?

Was doing the Feb International today and saw someone use a Primarina in a Lure Ball.

Legit or hack?
I'll depend on when/where you see/obtain them.

The Gen 7 starters are not available in apricorn balls (or any ball other than a pokeball) in their home region of Alola. If you encounter one that is tagged as such, then they have been modified/hacked.

However, if you encounter one in Gen 8, they can be in balls other than a Pokeball - as craymond said, they were available via event raids in Gen 8. A number of Smogon users snagged a bunch, and I believe Anubis hosted a giveaway of them a few months ago. If you encounter one that has been bred, or was caught in said raid, then it was (probably) legitimately obtained.

anyone got a shiny galarian Articuno? i registered but forgot to battle :(
let me know if you have something you're looking for

anyone got a shiny galarian Articuno? i registered but forgot to battle :(
let me know if you have something you're looking for
I'll be redeeming mine today. Nature and IVs are random, although we get the standard 3 x 31. Cant guarantee it wont be utter crap.

Edit: My Shiny Articuno-G has a Lonely nature. Its IVs are 31/5/26/31/31/20. PM me if you want a copy of it, although it will take me a while to clone it.

Last edited:
Hello! I am looking a timid/modest shiny g-articuno event! If anyone have one and interest in trade let me know to work something out

Last edited:
Hey Wi-Fi,

I'm looking for the event shiny adamant Zacian and Zamazenta distributed in Sword/Shield and the event Zarude (Jolly natured if possible) for personal and Home collection.

I still have most of what is listed in my trade thread.
PM me if you wanna trade (:

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hey Wi-Fi,

I'm looking for the event shiny adamant Zacian and Zamazenta distributed in Sword/Shield and the event Zarude (Jolly natured if possible) for personal and Home collection.

Hi Eppie, I will reach out to you ASAP; I am a little occupied on my end. FInishing up last week of Uni for midterm-related stuff. I definitely have Zacian/Zama and will have to check about the monkey as I am not to positive (and if I have it Jolly).
Cheers!

Hey Wi-Fi,

FYI event Zarude have fixed natures. If you want a Jolly one (without having to use a mint), your only option is the Pokémon Go special research line.

Edit: Since i dont want to double post, i wanted to mention that i have multiple battling saves and therefore multiple Shiny Articuno-G to redeem!

Just scored a beauty with a Modest Nature and 31/30/26/31/31/27 IVs! i wanted to pop by to say i won't be trading this just yet (might do a giveaway when i have all 3), but my offer still stands for anyone who wants the Lonely natured one, as described a few posts before this one.

Last edited:
LF a flawless(ofc don't care SpA) Kyurem-b. If not flawless I could just use my Kyurem cause I'd have to level to 100 to Bottle Cap anyways. However, I do not have the necessary Zekrom for Kyurem-B, So if somone has Zekrom but not a flawless Kyurem-B I'd gladly take it.

FT many breedjects(most actually perfect or very near, just extra.) Bounsweet, Bouffalant, Hatenna, Ferroseed, Abra, Amaura, Mr.Mime-g., Mimikyu, Lotad(think I have 5IV 0 atk fwiw,) Siziilipede, Scorbunny, Rolycoly, Mareanie, Gossifleur, Darumaka-g, etc.

Hey Wi-Fi,

I am looking for a few Pokémon to complete Pokémon Home national dex:

Kubfu
Regidrago
Glastrier
Stojourner (heavy ball)

CMT for those please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)