Resource Simple Questions, Simple Answers: OM Edition

I'm currently looking for the limits of Spectral Thief. I thought it was only Normal-type immunity, but in this battle I found an Arceus who hit my Magearna and Aggron-Mega for Super Effective and my Kyogre for Not Very Effective. The typing conclusion at first sight is that it was Arceus-Fire, as both Judgement and Boomburst were SE. If that's the case, why was it immune to Spectral Thief? And if that's not the case, why was it SE/typed?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-588189649

morogrim

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm currently looking for the limits of Spectral Thief. I thought it was only Normal-type immunity, but in this battle I found an Arceus who hit my Magearna and Aggron-Mega for Super Effective and my Kyogre for Not Very Effective. The typing conclusion at first sight is that it was Arceus-Fire, as both Judgement and Boomburst were SE. If that's the case, why was it immune to Spectral Thief? And if that's not the case, why was it SE/typed?

Thats a Normal Arceus with a Flame Plate Judgment...

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus

And the ability was Refrigerate so Boomburst was Ice type (and Espeed)

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
If you submit an OM and one week has passed, you bump it, but then another week has passed after that bump; can you bump it a second time?

If you submit an OM and one week has passed, you bump it, but then another week has passed after that bump; can you bump it a second time?
Yes, you can keep bumping it weekly till you get responses. However, keep in mind that because of how little oms we release monthly and the large number of submissions we get in comparison, the submissions team purposefully keep things slow.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Leader's Choice metagames are only available as challenge formats or in tournaments. They do not obtain their own ladder slot since the inception of Generation 7.
Ok, so you have to manually challenge a person in showdown? But how would you even know if they play that metagame?

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can't find any information on it anywhere, is there a current "Metronome" metagame for Sun / Moon?
it is a "known" thing, like if you ask for a metronome battle on PS (which is probably your best bet if you want one), people will know what you're talking about. sometimes there are metronome tours in the tournaments forum as well.

that being said, only "competitive" formats get ladders so most likely there won't be one made for metronome.

hope that was helpful

If I want to bring a metagame from last generation into this one, how would I go about it? (If you're wondering, I want to bring All-Star into Gen 7)

If I want to bring a metagame from last generation into this one, how would I go about it? (If you're wondering, I want to bring All-Star into Gen 7)
just like any other OM, write a first post and submit it in the OM submissions, with the added step of probably crediting the person who ran it last gen.

It also doesn't hurt to reach out to the person that lead it previously. Someone did that with one of my OMs and I gave them permission to resubmit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)