SM SM OU Global Championship 2021: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask for actwin, my opponent does not want to play and is delayed 1 hour from our meeting
I'm calling act on you, you frauded your last opponent out of an act and are a nightmare to schedule with. You are actively trying to fraud me out of an act, check the postings on my profile for details.

For a summarization,
- You ghosted your last opponent for 8 days then messaged them on the day of the deadline before calling act hours later
- You ghosted me for three days until Saturday when you said "Battle now??", then asked for a time when I was currently unavailable
- We set a time for 17:00 GMT+1, at the time of writing it's still not even that time but you say the "schedule has changed"??
1616946750297.png

1616946760748.png

1616946770405.png

I'm calling act on you, you frauded your last opponent out of an act and are a nightmare to schedule with. You are actively trying to fraud me out of an act, check the postings on my profile for details.

For a summarization,
- You ghosted your last opponent for 8 days then messaged them on the day of the deadline before calling act hours later
- You ghosted me for three days until Saturday when you said "Battle now??", then asked for a time when I was currently unavailable
- We set a time for 17:00 GMT+1, at the time of writing it's still not even that time but you say the "schedule has changed"??
View attachment 327165
View attachment 327166
View attachment 327167
Spain had a time change at dawn, you can look for it

For a summarization,
View attachment 327165
View attachment 327166
View attachment 327167
Although it seems that you wanted to win like this, yesterday I told you to play and you made excuses and today I tell you that the schedule changed and you say that you are going to ask for actwin when I did not care to play it at the time

For a summarization,
View attachment 327165
View attachment 327166
View attachment 327167
and I love that you complain about the schedule I asked for when you didn't put any interest in setting a different schedule

Spain had a time change at dawn, you can look for it
A match at 17:00 GMT+1 is always going to be at 17:00 GMT+1. If your timezone changed, it doesn't effect the time of the match.

Although it seems that you wanted to win like this, yesterday I told you to play and you made excuses and today I tell you that the schedule changed and you say that you are going to ask for actwin when I did not care to play it at the time
Yesterday you messaged me "Battle now??" after ghosting me for three days, then asked to play at a time I was currently unavailable (hence why you need to schedule early). The schedule has not changed, it is still the same. You frauded your last opponent, and as I expected you are trying to do the same to me.

and I love that you complain about the schedule I asked for when you didn't put any interest in setting a different schedule
I did put interest in another schedule, I asked for your timezone so we could set a time. Then, we decided on a time. You showed up early and said "The schedule has changed", hence why I'm calling act.

For extra context on him frauding his last opponent
1616947283864.png

1616947312415.png

Last edited:
A match at 17:00 GMT+1 is always going to be at 17:00 GMT+1. If your timezone changed, it doesn't effect the time of the match.

Yesterday you messaged me "Battle now??" after ghosting me for three days, then asked to play at a time I was currently unavailable (hence why you need to schedule early). The schedule has not changed, it is still the same. You frauded your last opponent, and as I expected you are trying to do the same to me.

For extra context on him frauding his last opponent
View attachment 327171
View attachment 327173
Well then why don't you play now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)