Announcement SM OU Suspect Process, Round 6 - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming as OUTX Starchild3 (the name is a COMPLETE lie btw, I had to make at least several accs due to excellent records ending terribly).
I never intended to have to compete this high up on the ladder for reqs (since everyone else seemed to do it in just the 1500-1600 range lol) but there wasn't really a choice when every reqs hinging game ended in a GXE net loss for myself ~ at some point I just fuck it and just kept going. Gz to everyone else who made it in a much less nooby record.

I'm glad my first suspect vote ever can count towards something important ~ even if the reqs are "really easy" ig.

Shoutouts:

Milkshook , imsosorrylol , Thunder Pwoell, Sayuze , We , Juuls and isuckstbattles (Predator30) for the general support, morale, love and motivation to keep going fwd in this and other shit.
Finchinator for forcing me to use anti-stall stallthroughout the entire run :blobpensive:
Eo Ut Mortus for his scouting tool - it was invaluable towards winning games late into my run.

@ Foregin Language rooms for always seemingly hosting the most consistently rude and obnoxious random ladder players lol. 9/10 Ladder players who were bragging about haxxing me, or who were just otherwise mean & shitty for no reason at all always seemed to be from the French or Deutsche rooms fsr ~ can't say it's a trend I haven't noticed ever since playing PS in the first place tbh...

With that being said - my vote: BAN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)