Excadrill @ Steelium Z / Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin / Rock Slide

Requesting a Sand team With Excadrill. This monster is rising a lot on SPL, putting a lot of pressure on most build which relies on scarf Landorus-Therian to check it. While it dislikes Rotom-W being everywhere, it isnt Hard to take advantage of with other members. I dont mind the sand setter and the playstyle, just want to know what can bring to the table better players and experienced builders :)
Thank you :heart:

ithrowrocksatkids

Banned deucer.
Volcarona @ Buginium Z
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 HP / 44 SpA / 212 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flamethrower
- Bug Buzz
- Roost
- Quiver Dance
I just want a good bulkorona team preferably balanced this is the set I use does same stuff regular one does just I like having speed to outspeed lando and stuff like kyub

ithrowrocksatkids

Banned deucer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/
Tio Chico Sup homie, I got two versions of this squad for you. The first squad is built in terms of being more prepared for the current metagame while the second version of the squad is built to support SG Magearna in sweeping. S/o to Ske for editing the second one. I started with your core of Magearna + Heatran. I added Protean Greninja to provide spikes for the team as well as annoying checks to magearna and / or heatran. Lati acts as your obligatory tran check while also covering zam. added scarf lando for defog, speed control, electric immunity and ground immunity. amoongus on #1 covers waters, koko, kartana and mmawile. toxapex on #2 checks gren better & provides toxic spikes to further assist magearna in sweeping.
-----------------------------------------------------

Counting Sheep This Azu was prob my fav to build out of the batch. Prot Gren pairs rly well with Azu as it basically annoys the shit out of their "shared" checks. spikes is also great for azu. added chomper as it can provide rocks and further wear down azus checks with the use of toxic. magearna + zapdos was added to form a defense with chomper. magearna can check waters and also check lele and zam which is annoying for anything. Zapdos covers kartana and provides defog which supports our main offensive core. kartana in particular was rly annoying for the team. finally mega zam provides some speed control as well as a check for rain. you can probably end up fitting hp ice on zapdos for lando and chomp if you feel the need.

JTD783 This is a team I built right after zyg was banned and has proved to be fairly good. The core I used on this build was Char X + CM Split Mage, however it does contain the mons you wanted. Chomper was added to the original core as the sets im using in particular were really annoyed by heatran. ferrothorn is nice as a back up steel and checks waters like ash gren and electric like koko. twave ferro is nice bait for sweepers that normally set up on ferro and it really cripples their ability to perform a sweep. scarf lando was added as more speed control @ a defogger since char x rly hates hazards. Greninja than can clean up after char x has split a team in half.
~
Uh just a question on azu team I’ve tried to use teams like mage zap and prot gren and they tend to lose to reuni does this have counterplay to it I’m not seeing?

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
Uh just a question on azu team I’ve tried to use teams like mage zap and prot gren and they tend to lose to reuni does this have counterplay to it I’m not seeing?
fair criticism, I honestly went over that in building. Theres a couple things you can do to fix this. First is add Roar to tankchomp, second is change mage to a heart swap variant. Third, is to add dpulse on gren. All of these are optional changes, you can choose to do one or all of them. The counterplay on the base team is using azu to muscle through. Thanks for letting me know and ill remember to put reuni in consideration more in my future builds.

ithrowrocksatkids

Banned deucer.
fair criticism, I honestly went over that in building. Theres a couple things you can do to fix this. First is add Roar to tankchomp, second is change mage to a heart swap variant. Third, is to add dpulse on gren. All of these are optional changes, you can choose to do one or all of them. The counterplay on the base team is using azu to muscle through. Thanks for letting me know and ill remember to put reuni in consideration more in my future builds.
Tbh roar to tankchomp isn’t consistent it’s not a resist so he can just cm and psychic once every time it comes in dpulse gren lowers effectiveness of gren a lot overall and heart swap mage makes you a lot more weak to ash gren koko and psychic in general so that doesn’t really fix it. If you play very well you can outplay with azu but that’s hard to do id suggest including that it’s reuni weak so the guy knows

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Constructive criticism is obviously welcome and appreciated but please avoid back and forth exchanges about this kinda stuff, if you wanna further discuss a team feel free to PM the builder to avoid clogging the thread.

talah

from the river to the sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
XxAwesomePlayzxX

(click for importable)
built(and used) this for SPL- it's a fairly standard build overall but it's definitely very fun & still a strong team. Gallade is (obviously) the main focus of this team - I'm a big Gallade fan and it's complemented extremely well here; Gallade+Lele is what this started with, with Zen in Terrain being able to threaten a lot more than you would otherwise, such as Zapdos, defensive Lando, helmet Torn, TankChomp, all of which you would normally need Ice Punch to get through even close to reliably. allowing Gallade to run Knock freely is huge, for obvious reasons, and Lele does just that. I went with Specs on this team, since the immediate breaking is very appreciated, however you could also run Scarf Lele with CB Kart - I'll get to this in more detail a bit later.

defensive Lando/AV Magearna/Iapapa Rotom is the best defensive backbone an offensive team could ask for, giving you counterplay against a very big portion of the tier, as well as actually decent hazard control between Lando and Rotom but not ever giving up momentum due of course to their VoltTurns. I don't think I need to go into more detail as to why they're there but if I will if anyone wants.

Scarf Kart rounds this out, giving me a better MU vs opposing Karts as well as being a great late game cleaner after Gallade and Lele have broken your opponent up. Giga Impact is here over anything else in order to revenge Volcaronas which would otherwise be a pain in the ass(they still are but having a way to revenge is nice); Knock or even Defog are usable as well though.

as for variations: as I mentioned, scarfing Lele and making Kart an offensive set is definitely usable but it Lele is generally a better breaker for this team and it also can't actually revenge Volcaronas or Charizards. Z can go to Rotom but Iapapa is just so useful so often I don't think it's worth it almost ever. Lele should always run its 3 STABs but the last slot can be whatever you prefer between Focus Blast/HP Fire/Shadow Ball. The last one is unseen nowadays but it allows you to break Jirachi Sableye stall which you otherwise legitimately cannot. personally I prefer Focus Blast atm the most but HP Fire is obviously understandable too. as a last thing, I've also tried Scarf Protean Gren over Kartana and it works well, providing Spikes and revenging Volcaronas and opposing Kart but switching into Kart becomes a lot more difficult.

hope you enjoy the team!

XxAwesomePlayzxX

(click for importable)
built(and used) this for SPL- it's a fairly standard build overall but it's definitely very fun & still a strong team. Gallade is (obviously) the main focus of this team - I'm a big Gallade fan and it's complemented extremely well here; Gallade+Lele is what this started with, with Zen in Terrain being able to threaten a lot more than you would otherwise, such as Zapdos, defensive Lando, helmet Torn, TankChomp, all of which you would normally need Ice Punch to get through even close to reliably. allowing Gallade to run Knock freely is huge, for obvious reasons, and Lele does just that. I went with Specs on this team, since the immediate breaking is very appreciated, however you could also run Scarf Lele with CB Kart - I'll get to this in more detail a bit later.

defensive Lando/AV Magearna/Iapapa Rotom is the best defensive backbone an offensive team could ask for, giving you counterplay against a very big portion of the tier, as well as actually decent hazard control between Lando and Rotom but not ever giving up momentum due of course to their VoltTurns. I don't think I need to go into more detail as to why they're there but if I will if anyone wants.

Scarf Kart rounds this out, giving me a better MU vs opposing Karts as well as being a great late game cleaner after Gallade and Lele have broken your opponent up. Giga Impact is here over anything else in order to revenge Volcaronas which would otherwise be a pain in the ass(they still are but having a way to revenge is nice); Knock or even Defog are usable as well though.

as for variations: as I mentioned, scarfing Lele and making Kart an offensive set is definitely usable but it Lele is generally a better breaker for this team and it also can't actually revenge Volcaronas or Charizards. Z can go to Rotom but Iapapa is just so useful so often I don't think it's worth it almost ever. Lele should always run its 3 STABs but the last slot can be whatever you prefer between Focus Blast/HP Fire/Shadow Ball. The last one is unseen nowadays but it allows you to break Jirachi Sableye stall which you otherwise legitimately cannot. personally I prefer Focus Blast atm the most but HP Fire is obviously understandable too. as a last thing, I've also tried Scarf Protean Gren over Kartana and it works well, providing Spikes and revenging Volcaronas and opposing Kart but switching into Kart becomes a lot more difficult.

hope you enjoy the team!
Thanks a lot Talah! Really cool team and definitely enjoyed watching your team in action in the replay ;]

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
Requesting a team around that new Rocks+3Atks M-Garchomp

Garchomp-Mega @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 196 Atk / 60 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

This set seems interesting for me but I haven't any ideas for a team around it, so I'm requesting it here :psyduck:. The spread was posted by Mellow in SQSA and lets M-Garchomp OHKO Tankchomp and 2HKO Tornadus-T w/ Draco Meteor after rocks, as well as OHKO Lele w/ EQ, after rocks too.

Punny

but I knew you
is a Tiering Contributoris the 10th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Hi Builders,

Recently returned from a long hiatus and looking to get stuck into the game again, my teambuilding skills are a little (very) rusty and outdated so im pretty excited to see this thread again! Super hyped as well to see a viable tspikes setter in OU as its probably my favorite hazard/win condition rolled into one so hoping someone can assist and be interested in building a team around the core of

Toxapex and Reuniclus

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Knock Off

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
- Calm Mind
- Acid Armor
- Recover
- Psyshock

The sheer utility and bulk and win potential between just these two mons feels utterly insane. Its not something i've tried before but im pretty sure that double setup Reuni is a very dangerous sweeper able to break down most balance teams and combined with toxic spikes will be ridiculously good!

Thanks in advance!

Hey man, here is the most recent team i built for SPL. Reuni+tspikes is a pretty strong core in the USUM OU tier at the moment, so I figured i should give it a try. As you can see reuni's spread is a bit strange, I made it to be able to outspeed pex most of the times. To complete the core I put CM Flamethrower clef to lure some mons that can be a bit annoying for reuni, such as scizor and z move magearna. Also clef invites in pex, which is free setup for reuni if the opponent does not have a dark type, and provides a good dark resist. This spread is to not get 2HKO'd by Mega Alakazam's psychic. Later on I decided to use Latias, because z move taunt tran and Garchomp looked kinda annoying. Ice-ground coverage lets you hit lots of things in the tier such as Landorus, Mawile, Heatran, Garchomp, Zapdos and Torn-t. Twave here is really nice if the opposing pex outspeeds your reuni, so you can cripple that. I added Lando next, provided an additional pivot for other Landos, and lets you have defog. Last member of the squad is heatran, I chose a defensive rocks set to help better against Mawile and Lele mainly. If you want you can change toxapex's item to black sludge, however I'd keep shed shell because its an additional check to Magma-Tran.

Hope you enjoy it :]

Import : https://pokepast.es/ea779b8ab3e0da65

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch / Quick Attack / Ice Punch

Looking for a team using Mega Lop and Ash Gren, as I think they're a nice offensive core that hits hard and fast, while also providing priority and spikes. Mainly looking for a consistent squad that would do well on ladder.

Hey, teambuilders, I'd like to request a team around bad boy Buzzwole.

Buzzwole @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 Spe
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Bulk Up
- Roost

I'm primarily a UU player, and remember when this ultra beast took the tier by storm. It's UUBL limbo now, too strong for UU, not good enough for OU. Or is it? With beefy physical defenses, resistances to Grass, Ground, Fighting, and Dark, and the threat of Beast Boost, is there a niche for Buzzwole outside of its new home?

I know the Dex entry suggests using this mon on stall, but I don't enjoy using that play style. If the team can be more offense- or balance-minded, I'd really appreciate it. Anything in the moveset, nature, etc. can be changed accordingly.

Thank you!

Hello, guys!!!

I have a request for you. A team built around Z-Move Kyurem-B and The Good-Old Ferrothorn.

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Def / 232 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Thank You all. Yoa are the great audience)))

Volcarona @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Fire Blast
- Hurricane

This set is pretty much only workable with a rain team, so I'm pretty much requesting a rain team with this specific set as a lategame sweeper. Doesn't boast the Toxapex-breaking power of Psychium-Z, but compensates by having Bug + Flying coverage be pretty solid in general, plus having a powerful and accurate move while in the rain. I am running through some iterations of this team like this (ignore the whimsicott, that was a meme, shoulda been torn-t), trying to find a way to make up for not just running Steelium/Electrium Magearna, but I'd like to see how some expereinced builders tackle this.

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requesting a team around Nidoking

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Ice Beam
- Substitute / Flamethrower / Fire Blast / Stealth Rock

Zygarde’s departure from the tier gave rise to many offensive Ground-types, with Nidoking being the one that interests me most. Its Mamoswine-esque coverage coupled with Sludge Wave to slap Fairies and dent the ever common Rotom-Wash, as well as it coming from the special side, makes it very unique amongst its competition. In general I have a preference for bulky offense especially in this meta, but anything will work really.

Ash Greninja + Tornadus-T

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 88 HP / 160 SpA / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Defog

I know that this core is pretty standard and it features two of the highest ranked Pokémon in the OU tier. Regardless, I really like this core because Tornadus-T takes advantage of bulky Grass-types, which Ash Greninja struggles against.​

Hey y'all. I've been playing OU for years, but I've never gotten above 1400, mainly because every time I lose I go and change my team almost immediately. I am horrendous at teambuilding, so I always doubt that part of my skill, and assume that's what's wrong. I feel like all I need to really be good at this game is to be handed a team I can trust works well in the current meta, and then I don't have to worry about teambuilding: If I'm losing repeatedly, it's my fault for playing poorly.

Anyways, this thread seemed like the perfect place to pick up a team that works for me. I've found that the bulky tran/bulu/magearna that dominates the ladder isn't that fun to use, but I used rain when M-Swampert first dropped in SM and loved it, and I've been using this team (https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...-qualified-for-reqs-won-suspect-tour.3600515/) since then. So I guess I like gimmicky hyper offense? I'm not sure. But I *am* sure that whatever team I use, I want it to be aggressive and in control of the match; more about predicting than responding.

With all this in mind, I'd like to request a fairly standard team revolving around the very potent core of Tyranitar and Excadrill, potentially with Mega-Garchomp as well. This is my favorite core of all time, but Zygarde made its heavy ground weakness pretty much unusable. Now that he's gone, this is more viable. I know sand isn't the best, but if I can trust that this team is at least decent as is, then I can just work on improving my own skill in battle.

I was hoping to request a Mega Pinsir oriented team:

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack

He's my favorite Mega and I've always wanted to try and use him~

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

(click the sprites for the importable)
shoutouts for Lopunny Kicks & Finchinator for helping me tweak this ^^
Guadenara27 ithrowrocksatkids Volcarona & Tapu Fini make a formidable core, with Tapu Fini being one of the best Defoggers in the current metagame and Volcarona covering up most of its weaknesses and greatly appreciating a field without hazards. From there I wanted to try Wish Mega Latias alongside this core, but that set ended up not working that well and should be reserved for bulkier teams, so with input from Punny I ended up making it Calm Mind Mega Latias instead. This core of Volcarona and Calm Mind Mega Latias is really nice, I feel, as they share checks in Toxapex and Heatran, and one can help the other in overwhelming them. From there, I added Stealth Rock Z-Fly Landorus-T as it acts as a reliable Stealth Rocker and still covers up some potential threatening physical attackers. In a similar vein, Calm Mind Pain Split Magearna covers special attackers such as Tapu Lele and Mega Alakazam while still helping against bulkier teams. Lastly Choice Scarf Kartana was a secondary Defog user while providing Speed and a third win condition to the team.
Magearna:
  • Enough Speed for uninvested Tapu Bulu & Mega Scizor;
  • Rest in special bulk.
Kartana:
  • Maximizes Speed and Attack.
Landorus-T:
  • Enough Attack for Tornadus-T;
  • Enough physical bulk for +1 Katana after Stealth Rock;
  • Enough Speed for Modest Hearten;
  • Thanks for Talah for passing me this EV Spread :)
Volcarona:
  • Enough Speed for Adamant Mega Medicham;
  • The remainder of EVs are pooled into HP and Defense.
Tapu Fini:
  • Enough Defence for Hawlucha;
  • Enough Special Attack for Heatran;
  • Enough Speed for Modest Heatran;
  • The remainder of EVs are pooled into HP and Special Defence.
Mega Latias:
  • Maximizes Speed and HP.

Diophantine

Banned deucer.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 12 SpA / 40 SpD / 192 Spe
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Scald / Nature's Madness
- Taunt
- Defog

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Roost

I took a long break from OU and I lost all my teams, so I would like to take advantage of your service. I want to use Tapu Fini mainly, as I used to use it on a lot of my teams even though people just thought it was bad as fck back then. I just yoinked the updated spread, but if you have a different one you'd rather use then go for it. Seeing as Zard Y isn't B+ rank, I chose its counterpart to complete the core. Typing wise there is a lot of synergy here and it appreciates the Defog support while benefiting from the terrain to set-up and take weakened dragon attacks. Thank you in advance ^_^​
Hey there, Twilight. Tapu Fini is one of my favourite Pokemon of the tier, and Mega Charizard X is always something I've taken a fancy to. There is an RMT that has shown to work well on the ladder, made by DKM. Instead of just giving you that, I thought I'd what I'm supposed to do and actually make you a team. I decided to take your request and, along with my buddy Charmflash, we managed to whip up a pretty cool team for you. I give you Routine.

Song to accompany: Routine by The Defog. Charmflash and I were thinking of a song - he googled "Defog" and we found this band lol. Their music was alright and after a quick listen, I thought this song was pretty good and suited the team well.

You already said why Fini and Zard-X work well together, so I won't touch on that. We decided to change the Tapu Fini set, however, as we thought that speed and taunt on Fini is a huge waste of bulk and coverage. The speed is to outspeed max speed Azumarril and tries to creep defensive Landorus, Rotom-Wash and Specially Defensive Heatran. It also outspeeds max speed modest Magnezone, which can be useful in a pinch. As for the bulk EVs, 248 in HP allows us to optimise hazard (among other residual things) damage to HP. With the SpDef, we reach a jump point (where you essentially get a free point) with the nature, and we put the rest in Defence. We went with Surf over Scald because of more generous damage rolls, and we aren't that Tapu Bulu weak either, and Misty Terrain of course strongly limits the amount of things we can burn with the latter.

Of course, the psychic types give our duo a massive pain, and ever team needs a good switch in to them. We went with Jirachi to pressure Alakazam more while also being our form of Speed control as our Choice Scarf user. The EVs are just max Attack, enough speed to outspeed Scard Tapu Lele, and the rest in HP.

We decided that we wanted more than one way to remove Stealth Rocks to help our Charizard come in. Some extra offensive presence, an Electric immunity and a Ground immunity is also nice, and so we went with good old reliable Landorus-Therian. Earthquake and Z-Fly are to, for lack of better words, hit things hard. By doing this, it allows Charizard to have an easier time sweeping. HP Ice is primarily for opposing Landorus, but also does decent damage to Gliscor.

For the last two Pokemon, we had many thoughts about what we should include. We spitballed with Tangrowth, Mew, Gastrodon and Tornadus. Gastrodon seemed to be a necessary choice to deal with an otherwise threatening Rotom-Wash, and it also betters our matchup against Alakazam. The set that we proposed does not have to be final, and there are many viable options we can choose from for the last move slot. Ice Beam is nice for some things, but you could also go with Mirror Coat or Clear Smog, for example. Feel free to play about with this.

Tornadus was selected to deal with Tapu Bulu and Kartana better, while also being able to check Mega-Medicham by being faster than it, chipping with Rocky Helmet, threatening it out, and also being able to take a hit if Stealth Rocks are not present. It also gives us another form of hazard removal. Knock Off is particularly useful for knocking a Rotom's Leftovers or berry as it switches in, for example.

I hope you like the team :) Feel free to make any changes you want with it that you see fit. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them at either of us.

Last edited:
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

(click the sprites for the importable)
shoutouts to Charmflash for suggesting Choice Scarf on Tapu Bulu ^^
anthony64 So this is actually an RMT I posted a while back, so you can read more in depth about everything here. I decided to update it lately and came to realize that Charmflash's suggestion of giving Tapu Bulu a Choice Scarf was actually surprisingly useful, it's quite an unexpected set and helps immensely catching the likes of Mega Lopunny, Mega Charizard X and Volcarona off guard. From there I added Surf on Ash-Greninja and Fleur Cannon on Magearna mostly due to preference, but it's really up to you what you want to use. I think the RMT itself already does a fine job at explaining everything else but I'll leave the EV Spread explanations here for Tapu Bulu because it's not in the RMT.
Tapu Bulu:
  • Enough HP for Ash-Greninja prior to transformation after Stealth Rock;
  • Rest in Speed and Attack.

In other news, Jordy is now a builder here and the thread is open again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)