SM SM OU Winter Seasonal #2: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling act, opponent and I originally scheduled for Wednesday on their wall. Opponent then messaged me on my wall at 3am my time Wednesday wanting to play, I replied later that I can’t play at 3am cuz I sleep then, and that we had to reschedule. Opponent never responded after that. Requesting activity win

ThirdStrongestMole

Banned deucer.
Dropping out from the tour. Give my opp the win and leave me out of future rounds. Sorry if this makes the pairings weird to do, I’m just burnt out and need a break.

Rubyblood

Tyrants GSC Legend
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
I said (I will try to play ) in extension day and Finally I can't.
Don't miss shedules next time , you also told me I could take the win if I couldn't play

Last edited by a moderator:
I said (I will try to play ) in extension day and I finally can't.
Don't miss shedules next time , you also told me I could take the win if I couldn't play
the original scheduled time was friday at 7pm, which neither of us made. you messaged me yesterday, which was not the scheduled day or time lol. not to mention, you literally did all of this scheduling through PS. there's no ground for you to take an activity win here. this is either an extension (which you are saying you can't do) or a coinflip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rubyblood

Tyrants GSC Legend
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
it won't change that you can't read and you told me take the win if i couldn't play stop being stupid
let's play wednesday night and be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)