NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

i scumread it because it feels like if he's town then he's taking the game super seriously and playing very carefully, and that doesn't jive with the way cs approached the game in the first 20 or so pages
FYI I was asleep until page 15, those pages happened overnight for me. I didn't have much to say, and wanted to come up with a solid thesis before I presented it. I didn't mean to come across so serious, I was trying to provide some thoughtful analysis, but I did a bad job at actually delivering it.

Guys, I know my post earlier sounded particularly bad for a lot of reasons, but it was pretty much my first real vote, and I was too busy to explain myself very well. I would like you to know that it was a really badly formatted analysis where I was trying to start a discussion, not me trying to divert the attention toward DS. and Former Hope. I know that's not proof, but I needed to at least do something to defend my case.

I don’t like this post. Cs tries to redirect on both FH and DS wagons but refuses to place a vote and also undermines his first statement
Vote cs
Samoyed You said earlier that i was trying to 'redirect on both FH and DS wagons'. If so, where was I trying to redirect the wagons from? The attention was already on them, and I don't believe anyone had their attention on me. What motivation would i have for this move as a mafia?

Samoyed You said earlier that i was trying to 'redirect on both FH and DS wagons'. If so, where was I trying to redirect the wagons from? The attention was already on them, and I don't believe anyone had their attention on me. What motivation would i have for this move as a mafia?
I didn’t realize that you were voting former atp but it seemed to me like you realized you were getting wagoner and then immediately hopped on the opposing wagon. There was definitely attention on you, you had several votes, which is never something that Mafia wants. So, you tried to get them off of you by jumping on another wagon. This is in line with a beginner mafioso

I didn’t realize that you were voting former atp but it seemed to me like you realized you were getting wagoner and then immediately hopped on the opposing wagon. There was definitely attention on you, you had several votes, which is never something that Mafia wants. So, you tried to get them off of you by jumping on another wagon. This is in line with a beginner mafioso
I had other votes before then? I was unaware of this.

Votecount 1.6

Ds (3):
Texas Cloverleaf, samoyed, Former Hope,
Former hope (2): apricity, DS,
Apricity (1): CsYager
Stelthbomber (1): MewtwoHidden
Not voting (10): ZestOfLife, Nuxl, Vooper, tonithetourguide, Drookez, Sanjana, Oddish, Hannah, Stealthbomber, bluedoom

Deadline: 7pm est, 17th April
Hammer: 9
Samoyed This was 11 posts before my big one, and none of the 11 were votes. His vote count has been wrong before, and you may be referring to an earlier time. I know I had some short attention when it was brought up as a valid strategy that the mafia could have recruited me as a fourth member and disguised me as public town, but the attention was short lived. What are your thoughts on this?

Marth is Blue right?

God, like I see the game completely different from almost everyone at this point. I did last game as well and was wrong, so maybe I just suck at day ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)