Smash Bros Media Lounge

Nice videos, although I think you played in a far too risky manner, going for moves like Forward B and aerial attacks, as well not camping in your incredibly safe and ungrabbable shield enough, when Up B (specifically, out of shield), shieldgrab, Ftilt and Dtilt (only for edgeguarding) are really all you need to beat any character (which I don't blame you for, as you are trying to use this character in the way that one would use any typical character in Smash, since you have not had experience using Giga Bowser before). Once you figure out just how safely Giga Bowser can be played by camping in shield thanks to his inability to be grabbed, it will become evident to you that he is by far the best character in the game, to the point where with just maybe a week of experience using him and learning what moves are safe and what moves are not, you will be able to easily take on all five Melee gods as their mains with him.

Most of the following video doesn't mean much since the match took place in 40 frames of input lag, but nonetheless, it demonstrates an epic comeback and ending on my part:

This is probably not exactly like most other replays posted here as this is not a standard match/set, but Home-Run Contest instead. On top of that, this is Project M and not Smash 4, but I hope some of you will enjoy this one regardless! :] Both characters played by me, and this is possible the current Home-Run Contest WR for the current version of Project M. Enjoy!

Decided to go on Anther's for some laddering. I had a lot of fun matches, and here are 3 matches I had saved replays of. The one with the Falcon happened after the actual set, though we still fought seriously. The Luigi and Sonic matches, however, were a part of their respective sets.

Luigi:

Sonic:

Falcon:

Nice replays. Are you sure that that Captain Falcon is better than mine though? I do not believe that the moves he made in many situations there were optimal, and he also missed a ton of opportunities to punish with Falcon Kick in that match. If that guy happens to also play the Wii U version, I'd love to face him sometime.

Anyway, here is a match between me (Bowser) and Adrian Marin (Ganondorf):

My Smash on Tap matches, now in GLORIOUS YOUTUBE FORMAT:

I know I posted them on here with Twitch, but this makes it much easier to view.

Posting SFM/GMod vids involving Smash/SSB characters? Well, here's 3 I know of:

SSB64 Opening with TF2 Characters:
SSBM Opening with Valve Characters:
SSB mod for TF2:
I've played the SSB mod, it's good fun, especially as Direct Hit-using Soldier (which is a weapon I happen to use a lot)

The Four Great Heavenly Kings

The Beast of The East
Me (Bowser) VS. Akenaga X (Captain Falcon) VS. Kienamaru (Robin)

The Dragon of The South
Me (Charizard) VS. Akenaga X (Shulk) VS. Kienamaru (Cloud)

The Demon of The West
Me (Ganondorf) VS. Akenaga X (Sonic) VS. Kienamaru (Cloud)

The Falcon of The North
Me (Captain Falcon) VS. Akenaga X (Peach) VS. Kienamaru (Cloud)

This Mario main is an OLDER cousin who has played a fair bit of SSB. Thing is, he NEVER learns from his mistakes, and trash-talks me non-stop, which means I don't want to give him a win, at all. It's not satisfying to beat him at all. In fact, he makes Mad Dawg look good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)