Smogoff CAP - Art Thread (itt draw pretty horsies)

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
okay so i know it's not friday but i'll probably forget

have done some working out of the timeline - assuming all goes to plan, we've probably only got a couple of weeks of horse-making left (need to finish the stats stage & wrap up any other loose ends), so the time has come to finalise your designs. post the final version of your design itt or quote a version you've already posted. if you don't indicate a final version i'll make an executive decision and you may not like how that turns out.

we'll vote on them in the usual fashion, as is our democratic right, then do a naming stage & maybe some other flavour pish.

you have a week and two days (so a week on friday eh)

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
WIP
This is my horse. I'll be changing aspects of his design based on the stat spread (give him longer legs, replace his hooves with guns, etc). I have given him a lovely grey coat and fluffy hair, but may change the colour and length of his gorgeous mane to fit the final design. Since the final product will arrive on Halloween I'm decided to give him a bit of a spooky factor with the black eyes and dog mouth.

I still have a lot of questions to answer, such as What's his Job? What're his Hobbies? How many Teeth does he have? And much more, but I am happy with this WIP for now.

Also wanted to ask if there was a dedicated place we could discuss the Horse, so that I could ask for feedback on my Horse
Horse.png

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Final Submission
This is Willow. I don't mind if her name is changed during a later stage I just think Willow is good horse name
willowShaded.png

willowBase.png

Horses are hard to draw
Willow is a regular horse, as opposed to the eldritch nightmare I was planning on drawing, and likes running around, neighing and eating apples (a yummy treat). She has a shiny grey coat and a normal, regular amount of teeth, and can be a little skittish but overall has a lovely temperament. She's pretty old by now, outlived her usefulness on the farm, so she's going out on one final romp around the metagame before we send her off to the glue factory

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
seem to have run out of things to do in the other thread. why don't we have a vote here?

horsepic election (click on the name to see the pictures)

nameiguess ("willow")
doipy hooves
CaffeineBoost
2spoopy4u
Gravity Monkey
zorbees
Finland
Lemingue
Brambane (in the absence of a final version i have gone for the wip)
Slapperfish
The Mawile Ace
Broken Phobias
JAGFL ("chad") (additional material by Mova here)
ScarfWynaut
gvmgvm40 ("THUNDERHOOVES" - "thundy" to his friends)
monkfish
leonard (from big bang theory) ("SEABISCUT")
Bughouse
ASMRxism

disqualified: I Am The Golden WaddleDee Impostor because your submission made me feel very sad :( and Plague Von Karma for the reasons outlined by Ivy (naughty naughty)

lotta potential horse pals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but there can only be one, i'm afraid. i've left in the names provided by the artist if they gave one but we're doing a proper naming ceremony (vote) next so don't get too attached.

vote for up to 5 pics. you have one week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)