smogoff plays pokemon red [#standwithukraine]

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

i've played this one before and you actually can't choose ditto, clefairy, or pikachu as a starter, just so no-one's disappointed

let's skip all this, you know how it goes; pokemon is stored in the balls etc

ok hit me

Last edited:

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
laid up after a car accident, let's play pokemon to pass the time

i've played this one before and you actually can't choose ditto, clefairy, or pikachu as a starter, just so no-one's disappointed

let's skip all this, you know how it goes; pokemon is stored in the balls etc

ok hit me
Can we name him Rodan

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

a good compromise leaves everyone unhappy

sitting on the floor playing snes in the middle of a 40x40ft bedroom like a psychopath

beanis is fed up of waiting, and frankly i empathise

let's choose one of these three BALL-type pokemon

az

toddmoding
bro you posted 4 times in a thread dedicated to me a day before you had the meltdown of a century because nobody finds you funny

you held that title prior to 2015 as well when you rage quit because locopoke got a well thread and you didn't

absolute clown coming back 5 years later to make a posthumous rodan is fat joke.
so youre like a rodan toady or something? idk man im sure that's cool, but i still have no idea who you are :heart:

going straight for charizard is a GENIUS move imo

what are we calling it?

az

toddmoding

i mean you're not wrong

this IDIOT chose an unevolved pokemon

literally a turtle afterbirth. i think we'll be ok

hold on, i've been scammed. as reparations or perhaps as part of a baiting tactic, the enemy SQUIRTLE bares its soles to our charizard, and he seems rly, rly into it

i think we might have played right into beanis's hands, here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)