Smogon Classic IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is each gen bound to current OU bans/clauses or OU bans/clauses of their respective generation? The main ban I'm interested in is if baton pass is fully banned like it is now or if it's handled differently for each gen.

Is each gen bound to current OU bans/clauses or OU bans/clauses of their respective generation? The main ban I'm interested in is if baton pass is fully banned like it is now or if it's handled differently for each gen.
bans/clauses of their respective generation. this is how old gens always work (:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
How to participate in this tournament?? I am New in Smogon....
Come the end of this week, I will post BW Cup sign-ups. To participate, you will have to post that you’re joining in that thread (not this one or anywhere else). Then, you’ll be entered in the round one field, which will be posted a few days after sign-ups. You can do the same for DPP, ADV, GSC, and RBY, all of which start a bit later than BW.

Ok so i am noob at tournaments so i wanted to know these basic things
1.How to register in the tournaments
2. Do we need to be at a certain place to be part of them
3.What tier are you going to use for these tournaments

Ok so i am noob at tournaments so i wanted to know these basic things
1.How to register in the tournaments
2. Do we need to be at a certain place to be part of them
3.What tier are you going to use for these tournaments
1. Just post "in" when sign-ups are open.
2. You need to schedule your games and find your opponent in PS! to play them
3. BW OU, DPP OU. ADV OU, GSC OU and RBY OU

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)