Smogon Classic V - Playoffs Tiebreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion

Hey pals, even though some cups have not yet reached their conclusion, nothing that can happen in them will alter the fact that there is a tiebreak for the 15th and 16th seeds, as such we'll get a bit ahead of schedule here and allow these games to be played before playoffs start on Sunday.

I'd like to congratulate these 3 for making it so far, but only 2 of them will get a shot at the coveted white trophy. They will play each other in a round robin format with the player that goes 2-0 getting to pick their seed and the player that goes 1-1 getting the remaining the seed. BIHI gets to pick the first tier VS FlamingVictini and Meru, FlamingVictini gets to pick the first tier VS Meru.

Deadline: Friday, the 14th. If there is a reset then the deadline is Sunday the 16th until the series are completed and we have 2 winners.

Last edited:

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
Deadline: Thursday, June 13th, if there is a reset the deadline for that will be on Saturday the 15th, and if there is another reset the deadline for that will be Sunday the 16th. No extensions.
Apologies for this, i had already told one of the people involved in this tiebreak that the deadline would be on Friday, the 14th days ago, which slipped my mind when making this thread.

The actual deadline for the tiebreaker is as follows:

Deadline: Friday, the 14th. If there is a reset then the deadline is Sunday the 16th until the series are completed and we have 2 winners.

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Sorry to all who supported me but i played both series pretty trash and I didn’t really expect to get this far. Couldnt really overcome my weaker gens in a Mon-Fri tiebreaker where i had no WiFi until Saturday but it feels somewhat validating to have made it this close to playoffs

It would be nice to have voice on smogtours so that I could ask for games gen 1-5 but apparently I’m a threat to smogon society...

See you all again next year and looking forward to some great playoff games

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
Sorry to all who supported me but i played both series pretty trash and I didn’t really expect to get this far. Couldnt really overcome my weaker gens in a Mon-Fri tiebreaker where i had no WiFi until Saturday but it feels somewhat validating to have made it this close to playoffs

It would be nice to have voice on smogtours so that I could ask for games gen 1-5 but apparently I’m a threat to smogon society...

See you all again next year and looking forward to some great playoff games
Why are you a threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)