Smogon Classic V

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Yeah, i saw that. But i am asking about what time, i mean, this is my first cup so it will be by mornig, afternoon, night...?
It depends when the host is online and able to post sign-ups. It should not matter much seeing as sign-ups will be open for at least a few days, if not a full week.

Hi, everyone. I'm new here so I'm not quite sure of what is needed to participate in a cup. Do I just sign up here? Thanks in advance.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Hi, everyone. I'm new here so I'm not quite sure of what is needed to participate in a cup. Do I just sign up here? Thanks in advance.
In this subforum, there will be sign up threads posted at the start of the week for tournaments for the next couple weeks, all of which is outlined in the first post of this thread if you wish to see specifics. You simply have to post "in" in those threads and you are entered into the tournament. Currently, BW Cup has already started, but you can join as a substitute and there is a chance you may get substituted into the tournament in the near future.

In this subforum, there will be sign up threads posted at the start of the week for tournaments for the next couple weeks, all of which is outlined in the first post of this thread if you wish to see specifics. You simply have to post "in" in those threads and you are entered into the tournament. Currently, BW Cup has already started, but you can join as a substitute and there is a chance you may get substituted into the tournament in the near future.
Thank you so much. Is there a place where I can check all tournaments available? I'd like to try some Gen 7 cup as well.

You won't find any gen7 Cup here. The 5 Cups announced are the only ones played in Classic. The closest resemblance to a Gen 7 Cup would be OST, which is well advanced already, so you'll have to wait for next year. However, you have multiple tournaments going on during the year, featuring different metagames.

You won't find any gen7 Cup here. The 5 Cups announced are the only ones played in Classic. The closest resemblance to a Gen 7 Cup would be OST, which is well advanced already, so you'll have to wait for next year. However, you have multiple tournaments going on during the year, featuring different metagames.
Thanks. I'll play some classics cup.

A few questions.
How is your opponent determined? (random draw or by rating or another method?)
How will I know who and when I'm playing?
If I have two different accounts with the same teams in both, am I allowed to use either one?
Thank you, and sorry if these are stupid questions, this is my first tourney.

A few questions.
If I have two different accounts with the same teams in both, am I allowed to use either one?
I just noticed that my second question was just answered

A few questions.
Random draw :psyglad:
x :psyduck:
I dont understand this question. 2 acc in this forum? you only can join with 1 acc if you play with 2 acc you prob will be banned. 2 acc in Showdown? you can play with the name you want tht dont matter.:psygrump:
Open quote

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)