NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

There is currently no inconsistency with AG's claim because of Neon's claim, which funny enough he actually stealthed EoD when correcting AG on how many extra votes were on Pulsar for anyone paying attention at the time (I know I missed it). Unless someone wants to say something else about it there isn't a contradiction.

Why isn't anyone reading what I said about Jalmont's extremely obvious crumb? Rostam had a strong opening day but the EoD felt weird following their jump out of nowhere onto the skipper wagon, indicating that they were following along without posting much. It would actually take some convincing for me to believe the lynch should go elsewhere, Jalmint bolded this shit without voting it, I don't think scum randomly kills him, if he baited a kill with the Martyr we should follow up on that

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ah JALMONT was the one who said this, very interesting indeed. I had thought there was some merit to it at the time and was willing to explore today, but I think I know who got martyred

vote Rostam
Great find, I definitely want to pursue this a bit. AG is not off the hook though.

Unvote, vote Rostam

Rostam can you give your thoughts on AG / Pulsar, who you think Jalmont might have martyr’d if not for you, and who your scum reads / town reads are?

The KIS story is that mafia killed JALMONT since he gives very little info in conjunction with no lynch and he’s a veteran player. You’re making a lot of assumptions about the night action arithmetic imo.

There is currently no inconsistency with AG's claim because of Neon's claim, which funny enough he actually stealthed EoD when correcting AG on how many extra votes were on Pulsar for anyone paying attention at the time (I know I missed it). Unless someone wants to say something else about it there isn't a contradiction.

Why isn't anyone reading what I said about Jalmont's extremely obvious crumb? Rostam had a strong opening day but the EoD felt weird following their jump out of nowhere onto the skipper wagon, indicating that they were following along without posting much. It would actually take some convincing for me to believe the lynch should go elsewhere, Jalmint bolded this shit without voting it, I don't think scum randomly kills him, if he baited a kill with the Martyr we should follow up on that
I switched to Skipper to pressure him to commit to something d1 (it was 1 am!) and to get more wagon info after the AG wagon dissipated. But I ended on the pulsar wagon because that was my favored vote.

Great find, I definitely want to pursue this a bit. AG is not off the hook though.

Unvote, vote Rostam

Rostam can you give your thoughts on AG / Pulsar, who you think Jalmont might have martyr’d if not for you, and who your scum reads / town reads are?
What does AG have to answer for? If you believe Neon (I know I do?), the skip wagon actually needed an extra vote to still be tied and no one else is giving a reason for it. I can still see voting him because roles that secretly give extra votes can still be scumsided but I don't think he's actually lying about anything that happened

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I think the concern from my end is the following regarding AG (also agree with you it’s bizarre no one else is picking up on the Rostam thing even more reason to pursue it for now):
- AG claims to be an X-shot mayor, which is a bizarre role claim that I’ve literally never seen before
- he claims he swapped votes at the last minute to tie things up, which is kinda sus
- he initially hardclaimed announcer and now claims he thought his vote was an announcement which is an insane mistake to make and I don’t buy it for a second

If I’m being honest I think AG is just always bad here, but I also think the Jalmont bread crumb trail is so tantalizing that I can’t pass it up + serious chance they’re just both bad tbh. I do agree with you that the vote mechanics seem to work out in terms of the math though, I wasn’t thinking clearly about how the announcer could override the public vote so good call out from Neon on that.

Let’s get some pressure on Rostam please.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
see here's the thing sam i think the mistake is so out of this world that a scum AG never even considers trying to script something that would come out looking like it

Unvote, vote Rostam

Need to reassess my reads a bit after the EOD stuff. I think AG checks out (I don't really understand the case against him at all) but I do not think Pulsar is town

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 13)