Social The Smogon Photo Album

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I went to music midtown Atlanta this weekend. First ever music festival! And I have to say I will be doing it again in the future. I was repping the smogon shirt on day 1 but nobody knew what it was smh

21 Pilots was nice

It was crowded tho

There were plenty of memes to go around

Deadmau5 closed the show on the 2nd night. I didn't know many bands going into this festival and was surprised by all the people I enjoyed, but I was looking forward to deadmau5 the whole time. And the first half of his stuff was...disappointing. But then halfway through he completely swapped gears and played some unreleased track, brought out Sofi, and finished with an 8-minute-montage of rocket league, which was all pretty damn good.

But there were so many lights on his stage

Luckily I came prepared for that

(I promise I own more than one shirt)

There was also Left Raptor

Last edited:
Well I've been putting this off for awhile but I thought I'd make a post since I don't have an RMT for my 2k or anything so this was the next best option. Anyways here's me!!

upload_2016-9-21_21-44-1.png

upload_2016-9-21_21-44-39.png

upload_2016-9-21_21-44-59.png

upload_2016-9-21_21-45-11.png

Sorry for the size in advance!! Also I look ugly in a lot of these, I have a lot of cuter ones with friends but idk about posting stuff with my friends in them w/o their permission or anything lol.

As for shoutouts I don't have many, but thanks Sapphire. Misaka Mikoto Hulavuta DKFirelord for talking to me on occasion, as well as everyone on this site who was kind to me when I was actively contributing here. Oh and everyone who talks to me in the Smash Bros room, you guys are cool :D

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oh my god dude. I saw you literally a few feet from me but I wasn't sure. I was there too. I wanted to say but I kinda regret not. If you saw me I was wearing a Falcons jersey and a Falcons hat, but shit i got to see THE GatoDelFuego in person

Btw I saw the smogon univesity sweater too. I wanted to comment on it but not in front of my gf (because who brags about Pokemon lol)
I do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)