Smogon Photography Walrus

Approved by DLE

Hello class, welcome to your first test in Photography 1010, taught by myself, Dr. Laurel. It goes without saying that cheating is strongly forbidden at Smogon University, but particularly in my class, cheating of any kind will not be tolerated.

As I mentioned in the review session last night, which only three of you attended, the first test will consist of 10 photographs (scored from 1 to 10).

Deadlines will vary, and I will be sharing your answers with the class.

Scoring
I’m looking for each photo to tell a story. I want to be able to imagine myself there, in that situation, taking in my surroundings. How does the photo make you feel? Hungry, Angry, Confused etc

Art is of course subjective in nature, make the objects pop, don’t just take a photo of a blurry bicycle, show the bicycle in the foreground with city buildings, pedestrians, or a dirt road (depending on where you live) in the back.

Submitting
For the purpose of fairness, you are more than welcome to take pictures with a professional camera and submit; however, I ask you also submit a smart phone photograph as well.

Categories
1. Joy
2. Food (Dessert)
3. Animals
4. Sadness
5. Nature/Views
6. Food (Dinner)
7. Technology or Antiques
8. Strange
9. Humans
10. Party

Please post “in” or something else that indicates you’re signing up below. I plan to release the first category on September 10th.

Just a reminder that first category answers will be released in a little less than a week!

Become the insta boyfriend your heart desires and squat for those angles!

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
im in but i cant do smart phone photos and will be taking photos on a sony cybershot digital cam that is at least 10 years old

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)