Smogon Premier League IX - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Player Name: GMars
Tiers Played: SM OU / SM NU / ORAS OU
Timezone : GMT-6 (CST)
Significant Time Missed?: No

Would just like to point out that I’m a defending CAP Team Tour champ, so clearly my team tour record is pristine.

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Player Name: Acsel
Timezone : GMT-5
Significant Time Missed?: no

I have been doing well in team tours. I went 7-2 in POCL, 5-1 in PPL and 7-2 in WCOPP. In those tours I was playing DPP and ADV. I have never had any activity problems or losses. I will do my best and prep for any matches I play. I do not think anyone who was on a team with me will have anything negative to say about my attitude.

Here is a quote from my POCL manager Callous: "I sincerely hope managers look at Deluks. his record in PPL, AND POCL AND WCOPP are all really, really good in DPP. I wish i had the combined record for you but its like a 5 to 1 win ratio. And its not against random idiots either. Deluks is definitely good enough to DPP SPL."
don't forget the quote from your girlfriend

Last edited by a moderator:
Player Name: Analysis Geek
Tiers Played: Everything that I can adapt to.
Timezone: UTC-05:00 (eastern timezone)
Time missed: Free most of the time

I don't have many credentials besides playing this site for a couple of years. I'm always quick to schedule and on time with my matches. I put all my effort into prepping and will always be there for the team. I'm pretty good at team-building. My attitude is always positive and I will never be a toxic chat presence because I've always been a good person. Despite the lacking of results I hope you guys will consider me for one of your teams in this Spl.

Mob Barley
Tiers: SM OU/SM UU/ ORAS OU
Timezone: -8

I've grown a lot in SM over the past year, but I still have a lot to prove. I went 3-2 in wcop and 1-2 in Snake which is nothing to write home about. I can do a helluva lot better and I'd love the chance to put my money where my mouth is. if not happy to come as a sub for building/support. Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)