Smogon Premier League IX - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
but i'm a different person that likes to try out different stuff. Please don't hate me :psysad:
all im saying is i was a noname too. for two full years. join date 2015, completely irrelevant until late 2017, still am to the eyes of some. was around swimming in irrelevance for even longer in other circuits. during these trying times i learned many things. one of which was proper noname behavior. as a noname you only ever post if your contribution is truly the best thing smogon forums has ever laid its eyes on. i don't hate you; i don't care for you, i don't know you, you're a noname. no one cares about what you post. that is the true essence of the noname experience. no one hates user cofaiclus here. but you just gotta understand that people dont exactly care for your contributions either, especially if they're mediocre. people will just think that you're making poor attempts at like fishing. thats not good. keep yourself from posting unless you /know/ that your stuff is good. that is good noname etiquette. dont make one post that no one will read or care about, once per week. make one post that is so good that people will remember it even a month after the tournament ends, once per tournament. it'll be more rewarding for yourself as well.
one day you'll make it and you'll be able to give this same speech to the nonames of the future. until then, try to be the best noname smogon has ever seen. have a nice day. i wish you the best on your journey to relevance.

hey, it looks like all we needed was to start phil in every slot to finally win a week. im glad we were able to break the lycans curse

anyway scooters, this season was a shitfest due to unbelievably bad luck on top of various other fuck ups but in the end, i did have fun and i hope all of you guys did too.

special shoutouts to fv, alex, and miltank for bein incredibly consistent in your games and being the only ones positive on our team :(. thanks phil for agreeing to manage w me, and lastly thanks ojama for never giving up until the very end. you were the leader this team wanted and needed

lastly i wanna give props to some dudes like zuku, btb, blackoblivion, and pak for killing it in their first spl. nice job bros

rooting for the pack i think altho sg getting a trophy is a tragedy

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
one day you'll make it and you'll be able to give this same speech to the nonames of the future. until then, try to be the best noname smogon has ever seen. have a nice day. i wish you the best on your journey to relevance.
Cofaiclus (and all no names) when you see this and hopefully in the middle of your journey before you "make it (lol)" quit this game, not because you suck, but because it's trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)