Smogon Premier League IX - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Windsong scheduled with Feliburn for today at 10pm EST (it is now 10:45pm EST as I post this). They were in contact earlier this week and had discussed both weekend days, but eventually agreed upon a range earlier today (Windsong said 3-10 Central worked and then Feliburn said 4-8 was ideal for him), but then Feliburn asked to push it back to 9pm Central earlier today (which is 10pm EST) and he has not shown up while Windsong has been on discord the entire time. We would like a substitute or Feliburn on and able to play by 11pm EST as Windsong has IRL things to do and was on throughout the range (I mentioned this to Obii a bit after 10pm, for the record). I have screenshots to back any of this if necessary.

obii Philip7086

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)