Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the game analyses' are on hold, I decided to provide one for one my team's games from Week 4 vs. the Ruiners.

The Classiest and Ruiners were locked in a tense series marred by a great deal of luck. The next player for the Classiest was Hikari, a PO admin well known for his tyrant-like actions on the rival forum. He was ready to deliver a great victory for his team... then he appeared. It was a small man dressed in a shark costume, with a radiant glow around him reflecting his 25k worth. Next to him stood a boy, wearing a "Vortex of Decimation" T-shirt; his hands were handcuffed. Then, Sergio, the man in the costume, proclaimed that he had just completed another one of his infamous interrogations, and proceeded to free his underling from the confines of the handcuffs. The boy was none other than Bouffalant, the Ruiners' next player. Hikari was delighted at the thought of getting to play such a weakling, but he should have known never to underestimate a member of the VoD clan.

The battle started, and each of them sent out their Pokemon; they both had balanced teams. Right away, Hikari had his Gligar use Stealth Rock in an attempt to cripple Bouff's team for the remainder of the match. However, because of this play, Bouff managed to send out his Abomasnow for free; its eyes filled with delight, as it Mega Evolved and decimated Hikari's Whimsicott with a well-timed Blizzard. Hikari was forced to bring out Durant, which unfortunately for him, was no match for Bouffalant's Alomomola, which forced it out. A few turns later, Hikari's Hitmonlee shattered Bouff's Regirock into a million fragments of rock. The game continued on, as Hikari's luck reached its peak after landing a pair of Scald burns on Bouff's Pokemon and dodging several Megahorns with Heliolisk; albeit, the Heliolisk was essentially nothing more than death fodder to its master. As time went on, Hikari's devastatingly powerful Hitmonlee appeared once more, obliterating Bouff's Alomomola with a High Jump Kick. At this point, the Classiest and Hikari celebrated with glee, knowing the game was effectively over, as Hikari's Slowking could easily ravage the remainder of the VoD member's team.

Just then, it happened. The spirit of Rich Homie Ca$ed appeared, still angered by the heinous act committed against it by Classiest manager kokoloko, and flew into the Pokeball in Bouffalant's hand. The Pokemon inside was none other than Escavalier. Bouff sent it out with confidence, believing that his Pokemon had been trained in the art of TDK Speedhacks, and would be able to outrun Hikari's Slowking. However, being a psychic, Hikari knew that Bouffalant would bring an Escavalier, and invested his Pokemon with enough speed to outrun it. Hikari yelled at his Pokemon, "USE FIRE BLAST!" Slowking conjured a flaming star so powerful it could eradicate several foes, and sent it flying at Escavalier. However, just then, the spirit of Ca$ed emerged from within Escavalier and redirected the attack into the ground surrounding the fight. In triumph, the spirit yelled, "MY NAME IS CASEDVICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" These words graced Escavalier with the ability to decide to use Megahorn in his sleep, eradicating Slowking and effectively ending the battle. Hitmonlee and Gligar were no match for the monster either, as it annihilated both of them and gave Bouffalant another victory. After the win, the entirety of the Classiest were awestruck and extremely angry at the same time. However, Classiest manager -Tsunami- could not help but to utter the words, "VoD wins again. Classic." And that my friends, is the story of how BouffaLuck managed to defeat Hikari and help the Alpha Ruiners tie the Congregation of the Classiest.

Last edited:

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
can someone get a video of Zach/Snakes battle to Joim this time, that's a pretty major bug we need to take care of e.e
If anything good comes out of it, it's this. Hopefully it can be patched up and not be an issue in the future.

Also, if Joim wasn't told about last week's glitch, I'd be willing to explain more in detail when I get back from regionals if my post in the thread wasn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)