Finals Smogon Premier League X - Finals [Won by the Alpha Ruiners]

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
gg guys. hurts to lose, but nothing we can do. well played in tie break. thank you so much to my boys who helped me do well Hogg Accelgor @WHICH ONE IS LL Zion @LL @Manat and Ajna couldn't have performed like I did without you all. appreciate yah. loved playing with the tyrants this season.
Much love to all my teammates for fighting hard this season. we just couldnt take it in the end

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
congratulations ruiners, you were the better team in this finals and i can admit that... this was my favorite tour ever so shoutout the tyrants for such a good time dont have any regrets... special shoutout to troller and marcop for an amazing performance and motivating me each week... i'll see you all soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)