Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

VoolPool

Banned deucer.
how do i mention someone? Like if i want to make someone's name lightup so u can click it to see their acccount. Ex: The Immortal but u can click name to see their account.

Lilburr

splishy splash
is a Tutoris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UU Leader
how do i mention someone? Like if i want to make someone's name lightup so u can click it to see their acccount. Ex: The Immortal but u can click name to see their account.
easiest way is to just do @[username]
@Lilburr = Lilburr, @VoolPool = VoolPool

alternatively you can do [user=userid]name[/user] if you want to for whatever reason, their id can be found in the url of their profile
[user=481709]Lily[/user] = Lily which links to my profile instead, mostly useless but it can be useful for people who go by names that don't match their smogon names

Hey, guys. I have a question. My siblings and I connect online to play games, and we did some games on Showdown before. I had the idea to do two players v. two players, with each player using their own team. However, I don't know if this format exists on Showdown. If it does, can someone tell me what its name is?

Hey, guys. I have a question. My siblings and I connect online to play games, and we did some games on Showdown before. I had the idea to do two players v. two players, with each player using their own team. However, I don't know if this format exists on Showdown. If it does, can someone tell me what its name is?
You're probably looking for the Free-for-All Format. You can find it in the OM list when you click on the Format button on the home page, and you can challenge other people to it as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)