Smogon Snake Draft IV - Introduction

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
nowhere near accels post but i’d like to draw attention to Expulso for ru nu and pu at the very least. he is/has been carrying my nu pu and lc opens and was my manager in ru snake, in which he was very proactive in support all the ss slots, building and testing every week. he’s also had experience building nu and pu in NUPL and PUPL, and is no slouch as a player. he’s also involved in uuwc for midwest. probably one of the better supporters in the whole pool in my eyes.

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
I debated internally abt making this post but I think I should, just to continue the tradition for a 3rd time. Below I'll be outlining for curious managers the age old question of "who the hell plays ru" and why you may want to buy them. There's probably 6 slots wide open as far as starting goes, and there's plenty of players (both new faces and boomers) who would love to fill those spots.

roman is extremely likely to get picked, given he won snake last year and went slightly positive. He hasn't followed SS intensely and definitely is "behind" as of now but he will be fine i'm sure. He had a great year already in both rupl and ru snake, albeit both times in smru. He has a hard time deciding teams which could bother some but his lack of confidence is definitely gone. Knowing him, he probably would benefit from having some sort of support around, which shouldn't be too difficult. I think if he starts hot he could pop off, but otherwise probably finishes in the middle of the pack.

I'll be honest, I wasn't impressed with llamas when he first came back to gen 8. But since then, he has proven me wrong and can certainly hold his own. While he hasn't really done anything in the gen within our circuit, i feel he's competent given our frequent tests. He has experience at the official level and a good attitude, and i'd probably call his teambuilding average. He should start unless he somehow flies under the radar and doesn't approach any managers. Like roman, he probably appreciates someone to bounce teams off of and whatnot. I don't think he'll do crazy well and will likely be ranked near the bottom of the starters, but he's capable of holding his own and could be a nice late-round pickup.

everyone knows bouff by now. He actually won SM RU cup this year which is pretty cool. He is well in line to qual for circuit playoffs, too. I think he's more serious about playing than ever, though he insists that he wants to bench. I imagine most people have good things to say about bouff, so anyone believing in a positive team environment can happily buy him. I'm not sure if he'll start but he's pretty guaranteed to be bought. He can also help out in like, any lower tier with decent competency at worst. The only rub is that he can be pretty down on himself when losing, albeit a common trait for sure. Just be there to help him up, and he's a solid pick whether bench or starting.

yay is kind of a weird one to me. He won SS RU cup over feliburn and went 3-4 in ru snake vs a pretty tough schedule. I don't think he's always making the best plays, but he certainly has some results this year in the relevant ru tier, so maybe that woos some managers over. I'm not sure where his meta knowledge is at now but he had a unique take on the tier for the last few metas. I don't think it's "probable" he's picked, though he'd give it his all certainly and seems like a determined fresh face. maybe gama buys a fellow brazilian.

He just won the recent ru seasonal today, joining an elite group. He did it without dropping a set as well. He also has decent to good knowledge of other lower tiers, so he'd be an all around asset. idk what he'll end up as between nu/ru/bench, but he should be picked. He went 4-3 in ru snake, which is fine i guess, nothing to write home about. The main allure to him here is the seasonal win+general knowledge, though. He has a lot of eager friends who would love to help him out, too.

LOL i forgot meru originally oops, quick edit in. he is competent and good and a BOOMER who probably rubs some ppl oddly. iirc he's rlly far in ru open, and he'd be a capable and worthy starter. his builds are a meme though. i love/hate you meru.

idk what to really say about sensei axew tbh. He started out as an ru discord chatter but worked his way up into a name, at least within the vibe of "fresh ru faces crowd." He went 2-3 in ru snake, not sure if he has any other tours going for him. He is eager as anybody, though this stage is probably a little too big for him now. Maybe someone will grab him and surprise me.

i love diogo, and we're definitely cut from the same cloth in a sense. this tour is probably not good for him. a year ago I would have told you he's a shoo-in to get picked, but idt this is the case anymore. he's still a competent player of course, though i haven't seen him in ru recently so idk where he's at. he went r2 in ru snake to a respectable record of 4-4, so people in ru definitely still have confidence in his capabilities. rooting for him if he gets picked :toast:

kw is a wild guy. his mannerisms are wild, his teams are wild, his plays are sometimes bordering insane. but, of his two officials he has a 50% rate of doing excellent. He had a really rough road in spl where he floundered, though having tough oppos is expected here. I don't think he'd recreate the magic from snake 2, but he's innovative and cunning. He would definitely have someone (probably ajna) pulling their hair out by turn 5, and he could really finish with any record. He's in quarters of ru open, so that should at least show he's still competent and capable of grabbing a lot of wins.

this guy is definitely unique compared to the rest of the field. he has topped the ladder, and loves to build with unorthodox elements. I don't think his playing is at the level of most of who you'll see at snake, but he can potentially close the gap in the builder. I think he'd be a nice supporting slot, moreso than a playing slot. He has improved a lot within a year or so though, so maybe someone takes the chance to throw him in the lineup. He's probably similar to a tlenit1 figure in pu.

aldo has missed out since his first snake, where he went 3-4 with good builds though lackluster plays. I've been admittedly surprised to see him go unpicked since, though he has an unwavering love for the game and is probably as motivated as always. I still wouldn't slot him in playing, and see him similar to mac3 as a "more suited to help" role. I don't think he gets the nod since he hasn't done much since his first snake, though maybe he can win a manager over in pms.

goldcat is decent. he got 2nd in seasonal though played pretty poorly today. he always does decent, though. he always has good placings which shows consistency to a degree, and several of my friends describe him as a "pain" to prep for. like mac3, he specializes in the unorthodox. I think he struggles to pilot more traditional teams, but if he can get wins with goofy stuff then that's still a win all the same. he could easily fly under the radar since he seems like a fairly quiet guy with not a lot of flash. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get picked or to see him out. he should definitely hit up managers if he hasn't lol

pretty similar to goldcat. decent, a bit outward in team selection. he won a seasonal and did well in another, so maybe that bodes well for him. i would expect him to get picked maybe as the 9th or 10th ruer, as he's decent and can build as well. not sure of his knowledge in other tiers, though he's doing fine in slam so that's a plus.

I don't support the purchasing of people who quit on their teams, sorry.

EDIT: it has became apparent that some less-than-cunning individual thinks this is serious and not a jest at myself. Let me clarify for the brainless that this is indeed a joke.

pepeduce is probably the undisputed ru ladder fiend. while he hasn't reached the elo peaks, he always has like 8 alts in the top 30. i personally am impressed with him, since he seems to have a good sense of the meta not only in ru but nu/pu as well. his plays are fine and he doesn't use run-of-the-mill teams. he had a decent slam run, and is extremely active. i think he'll fly under the radar but he should be picked, whether to start in a tier or as general support. he definitely would be worth a late round pick. He had a nice ru snake, boasting a very potent 7-1 record as well. It's yet another positive entry on his resume to separate him from the crowd here.

giant meme of a username, but he has had some decent wins in ru snake/rupl/ru open. you could buy him r14 and start him, and he could truly maybe go even. i don't think he has insane potential but he's capable and absolutely could be one of the end-round starters for any team and be a fine addition. idk anything about him personally, beyond that he's french, lol.

expulso/gorex/hurtadoo are mostly similar to me. nice guys, would be eager to help out and support. i don't think you buy any of them to start. don't know them extremely personally but any of them could be picked as support. i'd wager expulso does if anyone here. oh and meeps also could start again, i have zero idea what he knows or doesn't, but he probably gets picked to a team. idk if for ru, though.

edit: bebo is good get him wow. so successful and cool, and he definitely won't delete his signup.

Last edited:

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
View attachment 269259
- pokemonisfun -
Pif requires no introduction. His laddering prowess is near unmatched and he managed to win this year's UULT in a dominant fashion while taking down some notable names along the way. While most may classify him as a one-trick pony with his predominantly stall-based usage, he is well capable of piloting a plethora of other structures and is therefore one of the more versatile players around. In a pool where a good number of newcomers are bound to get their shot, Pif can safely be ranked as a top option amongst the list of this year's UU initiates.
  1. My laddering prowess is not "near unmatched" I've been number one on the UU ladder, among others, for the past decade, by bigger margins than anyone else
  2. I'm not a UU initiate, I've been a UU main for the past decade
Thanks for the post though

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Since there's no gap week (:blobtriumph:) between the draft and week 1, there will not be a Power Rankings article this year. As an alternative I will be doing a bit more of a brief article outlining the draft and what to expect from each individual team (similar to the WCOP articles I have done -- 2020 and 2019 with z0mOG). Stay tuned for that!

In the meantime, here are some thoughts on the potential NU players in the pool of currently signed up players (note: I am only going over people who are listed as signing up for NU on the sheet).

Eternally and rozes: Neither will win a game this SSD.

Finchinator: Pick this dude for OU probably.

Jrdn: Great showing last year. He uses really creative builds and knows when to make plays. Jrdn may be a raw talent still as last SSD was his only time starting full-time, but he made it work and this is still more experience than a lot of people in the field. He also had a quiet, positive NUPL in SS. Outside of that NUPL, there is not a ton known about him this generation, but he should absolutely be starting in this field if he is active.

Ren-chon: He struggled last Snake when he went 1-6, but he keeps up with the metagame and seems to care about his performances. Also, really nice guy and I think that attitude goes a long way here. On top of this, he did well in NUPL, but he played SM. To me, Ren-chon is a fringe pick and at least worth getting as a back-up if you pick an inexperienced starter. He may not stand out as a must-start, but I think he should be picked somewhere.

Expulso: Not someone to pick as an NU starter, but absolutely 100% without a doubt worth picking as a substitute. If I had the slightest clue as to where I was going, I would not even include him here so I could hog this idea to not hype him up and pick him myself to support my teammates. Very enthusiastic and active. He knows RU even better than NU, but regardless of that I am a huge fan of his attitude and work ethic. He needs a bit more experience to reach serviceable starter levels, but I guess there is no better time than the present. Regardless of intended role or use, Expulso should absolutely get picked.

GW: The year is 2020. A rogue bat is shutting down the world, murder hornets are running amok, and...some guy called GreninjaWarrior (note: Greninja never has been and never will be an NU Pokemon) is a likely starter in the Snake NU field. GW also has some success in RU, recently winning their seasonal in impressive fashion, but NU is his stronger tier in my eyes. He has some decent runs in circuit tours and an average NUPL under his belt, but he's also done well in some side tours -- including a recent clutch tiebreak win in OPL -- and shows a great grasp on the metagame. He upset sjneider in the currently ongoing NU Circuit tournament and I expect him to be at middle of the pack starter quality going into the tournament.

Sensei Axew: Stage is too big for him as a starter in my honest opinion, but if someone like Expulso gets taken and you want to pick up a solid supporter for RU/NU, then he is a good option. I would not go for him before the final rounds, but he is very eager and active. He virtually carried my RU Snake team. Despite going around even, he built for multiple slots every week and was always online. He could easily be one of the most active and friendly presences in your chat all while supporting multiple slots, so why not throw a late round pick his way? Dudes like this are the difference between good line-ups being good on paper and good line-ups thriving in practice honestly.

banks: Probably not someone that should see much starting time, but banks is very knowledgeable. I do not think there is much there in the results column besides being in the winners four rounds into the current circuit tournament, but banks would make for a decent substitute or builder if you need support. I believe banks is also competent in RU with a decent run in a circuit tournament there recently, so would not be surprised if the support would not be limited to NU. I do not see banks as a starter yet, but nice person and overall helpful presence.

Davon: Dude is super passionate and knowledgeable as an NU player. I do not think he is quite ready to rise to this level as a starter, but I always am impressed by his teams and he is not afraid to pull the trigger in games at least. Overall, he may not get picked, but I view him as a viable substitute and he could easily get some wins based off of prep and metagame knowledge. There are not a million people who are super passionate about this generation of NU, but Davon is one of them and he is also one of the best at understanding the metagame. He had a rough NUPL and has no official experience, so I worry he may be on the outside looking in here, but at least a name to look out for in the future if he does not get a chance this time around. Oh yeah and he is still in NU Open, facing off against the fella I'll be discussing next.

Luck O' the Irish: Similarly to Davon, he knows what's up in the metagame and he's actually pretty solid in-game and in the builder. He had a great run to round 7 of the recent NU Open and took me to three games in a circuit tour recently as well if that means anything. I think he may be a fringe pick, but definitely someone to look for further progression for in the future. I think you can make an outside case to pick him now, but I also think he would be better off making a better name for himself in smaller tours and coming back next year probably.

Moutemoute: Not very familiar with them at all, but they are still in NU Open I believe and it is in the final rounds. I think they prefer UU and I did not see him listed in Accelgor's post, so perhaps a more raw talent, but it would be unfair to ignore their NU Open run. Not knowledgeable enough to make a suggestion beyond stating the facts, but they seem to be very nice and care quite a bit, so I think they are on the right path, be it for the present or future.

jcbc: Nice dude who seems to main the tier and care about it, but has a lack of performances. He and TPP were hoping to get in as managers, but fell short. I do not think he has the resume to stack up with the names mentioned above unfortunately, but he is a good dude and he is active within the community, so he could be a substitute if other options do not work out maybe.

Ho3nConfirmed: The sleeper pick of the NU pool. Another guy I would advise picking in late rounds to my managers had I a clue where I was going. This guy was on my NUPL team and worked his way from "ladder hero last ditch pick up" to "starter" to "best player on the team" within a matter of weeks. He went 4-1 in SS, built a number of teams, and honestly was one of the main reasons why I took interest in the tier for a month or two along the way. Ho3n is a creative offensive player who knows no bounds in the builder. He is active, he is flashy, and he is likely to pull off some wins on sheer surprise value with overwhelming cores and strong reads. He is still raw in terms of gameplaying talent, but he makes for a workable late-round starter and he should be picked as a substitute at the very least. Big fan of this guy and I think he is underrated. He just is yet to become a household name, but this NUPL was an eye-opening experience for me. Had he not gotten a surging Luthier in the middle of NU Open, his already decent run would have been even more impressive, too, I reckon.

aim: Great pick and he seems passionate about NU right now. He needs team support in some capacity, but as a player he is fantastic and seems to really like the tier. I would take him in the middle rounds and be confident slotting him into the tier each week. Easily one of the best players in this field and also the single most proven NU sign-up.

gorex: Similarly to Expulso or Sensei Axew, gorex is a great support option. I think I would rank gorex a tad below these two, but also those two may be a bit more in touch with RU than NU, so gorex definitely could make for a viable substitute pick. Unfortunately, gorex struggled in NUPL with a 2-4 record (did win vs Jrdn though), but as an active builder and player, there is a lot of potential here. gorex offers a lot in utility and is a good chat presence that could make for a sleeper substitute pick, but may be more of an intriguing prospect in the future.

zugubu royale: I don't know this dude very well unfortunately, but he did win the ladder tour and seems to be a capable enough player to be a starter with support. He has had some behavioral issues historically, but I cannot speak to the specific nature of them and I have had no issues with him personally. I think he is a good enough pilot to get some wins in this field, but I am not sure about how risky of a pick he is, how well he builds, how he would work with support, etc., so it is probably on managers to talk with him or figure it out themselves here. Potential pick-up at least.

0NI: Good player and should be starting in this field. He uses some very weird teams that I am not always a fan of, but you know me -- I only condone boring, standard ideas that never take big risks. 0NI is the anti-me as a player -- this guy will go for some off-the-walls crazy strategies and oftentimes he makes them work. He did well last year with a 5-2 record, but he went 1-4 in NUPL, so I'm not sure where he is at. I think he is still a good starting option, but maybe more middle of the pack than standout good. He will get picked for sure.

snaga: Pokemon Online native and managerial mastermind snaga is now in as a player. Given his amazing track record in the recent edition of Grand Slam and the shiny trophies in his post-bit, snaga is undoubtebly a second round pick in this edition of the Smogon Snake Draft. He should go no sooner or later than the second round. If you feel differently, you simply have an invalid opinion and that is all there is to it (pick him for RU).

SPACE FORCE meeps: Good chat presence, but he is not really in touch with this tier as far as I know. I mean you can take him in round 7-10 and he will figure it out and end up going even probably, so it's a low risk pick. Given his experience and style, meeps is a low floor late round starting option, but I cannot vouch for him in this tier so much as I just can say overall that he's a worthwhile late round pick for a lower tier so long as he will be active and care.

Kushalos: If the chef is back to chopping up NU competition, then he may experience more challenges than past years. He is a bit less active and involved this time around, but he did go 4-3 in old generations in NUPL and is considered a solid historic NU pick. I think that he may have fallen off a tad, but he's still a very clear-cut starter and probably will go somewhere in the middle of the starter rounds and perform just fine. If he is more active than I am aware of, then he will likely be an above average player. If not, middle of the pack I'd imagine. Point is: good track record, low floor pick, chef.

Malekith: He can play any tier and do alright. He had a good run in NU Open recently, but I know nothing about him in the tier besides that. He is a great player and very proven. He also has some history in NU, playing it a lot in big tournaments during BW. This does not translate to this generation, but regardless he is a cool dude to pick up in whatever tiers he signed up for at some point.

xerovis, Abejas, Oathkeepre, poh, and Aawin are some other NU mains that I know of. They all know the tier well, but I think they are all in need of a bit more experience. This is not to be offensive to them as they all are great presences and some are people I have worked with before, but I think it would be a stretch to see them picked at this exact moment in time. Perhaps someone will draft one as a sleeper and prove me wrong though. I hope this is the case as they are all good dudes.

EDIT: I forgot Sjneider, but if he's gonna NU, he's obviously a great starting option, too. Really strong player and good builder. Did well last year and I expect a similar performance now. He can OU, too.

Accelgor went from quitting Pokemon in July to including avatars in his tryhard UU write-up in August btw

Last edited:

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
There was some chitchatting going around if someone could do the PU pool just like other tiers have had their owns. Based on last year snake PU pool is very different which wont help managers too much. Current pool from last year is missing; Rexus, Teddeh, Raiza, Sam I Yam, Taskr and Soulgazer (probably signs up later, but does he include PU? oh yes he does and only PU). Every single of these players would be very safe pick for this year as well.

EDIT: SG signed up and turns out this is now top 11 instead of 10.

Wont include myself in this. Aaand heres unbiased opinion of the pool:

I'd say playing wisely best player in this pool. Can turn around bad MUs around and makes it look easy. Only negative thing to point out is SG does need a support. Last year in snake it worked out perfectly and in PUPL SG did SG things again > won. Not too much to say to be fair. Get this man a support and he should be fire.

As far I have been told its just matter of time when Ktut signs up, so ill just include him. Definitely one of the strongest, if not the strongest PU player of this pool. Ktuts capability to build super solid, unpredictable and varianced teams will be shining in long tournaments like this. His current PUPL has been very impressive and no wonder he has one of the top results in entire tournament. Should be the first one drafted from this years pool. E: second pick bcs SG showed up

Last year champion Xiri hasn't been the most active gen8pu player beginning of the generation, but lately he has been showing more interest into this tier. Even then, if he has been playing PU once a week his results speaks; PU Kickoff semifinalist and top8 in PU open which still is running. Whereas Ktut builds his own teams Xiri has been relying in team support as far as I know. This doesnt mean he cant build at all, but support wont hurt.

Kush's PUPL wasnt the brighest, but he still is great player and with right support should do great. Kush probably prefers NU, but depending how his team ends up looking i wouldnt be too surprised him being playing PU some weeks. He will bring with him some experience what this years PU pool doesnt offer that much.

Has been doing well in current PUPL and I can see being very motivated for this year snake after being on the edge last year. Should always be starting and has capability of building his own teams. I would probably look for another PU main to pair with whos even more to building to have wider variancy in term of teams.

The tier leader is another who should start without questions and does all his own builds. If you are looking for 'boring balance' player, this should be the guy u're looking for. Wont offer most shocking turn of events, but plays very steady and calculative. Would pair with more a tour guy who hasnt played PU that much, but is capable of stepping in if needed.

I can definitely see this being LordST's year. Very good player and pilots pretty much anything with good results and very nice guy. Not sure how much he has been building gen8, but should always be up to date with meta. 100% starter and should end up being positive and in worst case of scenario break even.

The first PU mainer who has been up to date through generation and been surfing under the radar. Not the most known player in tour scene, but this PUPL has been great break through for Keppy and his building skills are getting better and better all the time. Super nice guy and will work well with tour player if needs to be carried building wisely.

PU Mainer list goes on and offers a lot in PU this year. Termi seems to be very determined builder with great variancy of team archetypes. Will be a great supporter, but I would like to see Termi starting and giving a fair shot to prove. Her meta knowledge is one of the better ones and did well in PUPL regardless being a bit unlucky and having negative overall record.

Big fan of Skipkans. He has been almost always under the radar, but is very good in this game. Very tough to predict what he brings on the field, bcs it literally can be anything. Skipkan is one of the better unmeta presenting players who can make things work out. Personally rate this type of builders very high and worth of looking after. Would say he is safe late draft pick.

Trixx has been getting more and more involved in competitive team tour scene lately and has been doing well. Will be 100% healthy presence in team chat and will lighten things up. Afaik he is very passionated and does build a lot. Definitely deserves having a shot, but wouldnt be too shocked if ends up being negative after starting all the weeks. Great late draft pick for sure.

-Asa, building support on its point. Asa came back beginning of this gen and she has been rocking with her builds. Very lovely person who gets along with everyone.
-Avarice, Went 3-4 in PUPL and did grab W out of PIF. Not sure if this is yet his year, but could work as a sub. Can help building in some extent, but has been very monotonous builder what I have witnessed. I believe he can step his building game into new level during the tournament, but would reach him first out.
-Drud, Very nice dude and can see being very passionated about this tour. Old gen PU player who has been around for a long time and is more or less offensive player. Doesnt mind pulling the trigger at all and would work as a great sub for sure
-False, Last year snake player False, the PU Icon, hasn't been around for gen8pu at all and feels a bit hit or miss draft. You want to be kicking him forward to get himself in shape again, but will pay back if that happens.
-Somalia, Has been very active in PU scene for this generation and looks like he is day after day stepping his building skills up. Solid player overall, but is very neck to neck with other PU mains.
-Specs, One of the better Canadians and subs this pool has to offer. Very capable of stepping in if thats the case, but I'd aim to get this guy as a builder. Does great job building different team archetypes and can work with anyone. Last year he hopped in midtour to help Rozes and Gary the Gengar and results speaks.
-Squash17, Very aggressive and offensive player. I'd say he works well with other PU main who builds with him. Very potential sub tbf. 1-3 from PUPL isnt the most flattering record, but there is room for improvements. Should be extremely motivated.
-zS, I think its very fair to put zS into this list. He is still in PU Open top 8 which is well done. But tbh his run has been fairly easier compared to many others, so its not the most impressing one. I think in this case its safe to say I would check first upcoming PU slam poffs and then decide if drafting zS as a sub is something you want

Atomicllamas, Expulso, Confide, PIF, Osh, Raichy and Pepeduce are all players who I can see slotted in PU. Obviously all of them has their own main tiers, but you never know what kind of surprises these tournaments offers. From this pool you can relatively fairly get the earlier list 7-10 slots traded with Osh, Confide, PIF and Raichy, if you're really looking forward to slot them as PU starter

Theres still some names missing, but with all respect I dont think its just your year in that case. This years PU pool looks more a mainer manifest and pure builder support is something I had concider if its really needed. Very interesting draft coming indeed and had like to wish good luck for everyone,

Cheers :>

Last edited:

Jaajgko

I will disband the soccer club
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I debated internally abt making this post but I think I should, just to continue the tradition for a 3rd time. Below I'll be outlining for curious managers the age old question of "who the hell plays ru" and why you may want to buy them. There's probably 6 slots wide open as far as starting goes, and there's plenty of players (both new faces and boomers) who would love to fill those spots.

roman is extremely likely to get picked, given he won snake last year and went slightly positive. He hasn't followed SS intensely and definitely is "behind" as of now but he will be fine i'm sure. He had a great year already in both rupl and ru snake, albeit both times in smru. He has a hard time deciding teams which could bother some but his lack of confidence is definitely gone. Knowing him, he probably would benefit from having some sort of support around, which shouldn't be too difficult. I think if he starts hot he could pop off, but otherwise probably finishes in the middle of the pack.

I'll be honest, I wasn't impressed with llamas when he first came back to gen 8. But since then, he has proven me wrong and can certainly hold his own. While he hasn't really done anything in the gen within our circuit, i feel he's competent given our frequent tests. He has experience at the official level and a good attitude, and i'd probably call his teambuilding average. He should start unless he somehow flies under the radar and doesn't approach any managers. Like roman, he probably appreciates someone to bounce teams off of and whatnot. I don't think he'll do crazy well and will likely be ranked near the bottom of the starters, but he's capable of holding his own and could be a nice late-round pickup.

everyone knows bouff by now. He actually won SM RU cup this year which is pretty cool. He is well in line to qual for circuit playoffs, too. I think he's more serious about playing than ever, though he insists that he wants to bench. I imagine most people have good things to say about bouff, so anyone believing in a positive team environment can happily buy him. I'm not sure if he'll start but he's pretty guaranteed to be bought. He can also help out in like, any lower tier with decent competency at worst. The only rub is that he can be pretty down on himself when losing, albeit a common trait for sure. Just be there to help him up, and he's a solid pick whether bench or starting.

yay is kind of a weird one to me. He won SS RU cup over feliburn and went 3-4 in ru snake vs a pretty tough schedule. I don't think he's always making the best plays, but he certainly has some results this year in the relevant ru tier, so maybe that woos some managers over. I'm not sure where his meta knowledge is at now but he had a unique take on the tier for the last few metas. I don't think it's "probable" he's picked, though he'd give it his all certainly and seems like a determined fresh face. maybe gama buys a fellow brazilian.

He just won the recent ru seasonal today, joining an elite group. He did it without dropping a set as well. He also has decent to good knowledge of other lower tiers, so he'd be an all around asset. idk what he'll end up as between nu/ru/bench, but he should be picked. He went 4-3 in ru snake, which is fine i guess, nothing to write home about. The main allure to him here is the seasonal win+general knowledge, though. He has a lot of eager friends who would love to help him out, too.

LOL i forgot meru originally oops, quick edit in. he is competent and good and a BOOMER who probably rubs some ppl oddly. iirc he's rlly far in ru open, and he'd be a capable and worthy starter. his builds are a meme though. i love/hate you meru.

idk what to really say about sensei axew tbh. He started out as an ru discord chatter but worked his way up into a name, at least within the vibe of "fresh ru faces crowd." He went 2-3 in ru snake, not sure if he has any other tours going for him. He is eager as anybody, though this stage is probably a little too big for him now. Maybe someone will grab him and surprise me.

i love diogo, and we're definitely cut from the same cloth in a sense. this tour is probably not good for him. a year ago I would have told you he's a shoo-in to get picked, but idt this is the case anymore. he's still a competent player of course, though i haven't seen him in ru recently so idk where he's at. he went r2 in ru snake to a respectable record of 4-4, so people in ru definitely still have confidence in his capabilities. rooting for him if he gets picked :toast:

kw is a wild guy. his mannerisms are wild, his teams are wild, his plays are sometimes bordering insane. but, of his two officials he has a 50% rate of doing excellent. He had a really rough road in spl where he floundered, though having tough oppos is expected here. I don't think he'd recreate the magic from snake 2, but he's innovative and cunning. He would definitely have someone (probably ajna) pulling their hair out by turn 5, and he could really finish with any record. He's in quarters of ru open, so that should at least show he's still competent and capable of grabbing a lot of wins.

this guy is definitely unique compared to the rest of the field. he has topped the ladder, and loves to build with unorthodox elements. I don't think his playing is at the level of most of who you'll see at snake, but he can potentially close the gap in the builder. I think he'd be a nice supporting slot, moreso than a playing slot. He has improved a lot within a year or so though, so maybe someone takes the chance to throw him in the lineup. He's probably similar to a tlenit1 figure in pu.

aldo has missed out since his first snake, where he went 3-4 with good builds though lackluster plays. I've been admittedly surprised to see him go unpicked since, though he has an unwavering love for the game and is probably as motivated as always. I still wouldn't slot him in playing, and see him similar to mac3 as a "more suited to help" role. I don't think he gets the nod since he hasn't done much since his first snake, though maybe he can win a manager over in pms.

goldcat is decent. he got 2nd in seasonal though played pretty poorly today. he always does decent, though. he always has good placings which shows consistency to a degree, and several of my friends describe him as a "pain" to prep for. like mac3, he specializes in the unorthodox. I think he struggles to pilot more traditional teams, but if he can get wins with goofy stuff then that's still a win all the same. he could easily fly under the radar since he seems like a fairly quiet guy with not a lot of flash. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get picked or to see him out. he should definitely hit up managers if he hasn't lol

pretty similar to goldcat. decent, a bit outward in team selection. he won a seasonal and did well in another, so maybe that bodes well for him. i would expect him to get picked maybe as the 9th or 10th ruer, as he's decent and can build as well. not sure of his knowledge in other tiers, though he's doing fine in slam so that's a plus.

I don't support the purchasing of people who quit on their teams, sorry.

pepeduce is probably the undisputed ru ladder fiend. while he hasn't reached the elo peaks, he always has like 8 alts in the top 30. i personally am impressed with him, since he seems to have a good sense of the meta not only in ru but nu/pu as well. his plays are fine and he doesn't use run-of-the-mill teams. he had a decent slam run, and is extremely active. i think he'll fly under the radar but he should be picked, whether to start in a tier or as general support. he definitely would be worth a late round pick.

giant meme of a username, but he has had some decent wins in ru snake/rupl/ru open. you could buy him r14 and start him, and he could truly maybe go even. i don't think he has insane potential but he's capable and absolutely could be one of the end-round starters for any team and be a fine addition. idk anything about him personally, beyond that he's french, lol.

expulso/gorex/hurtadoo are mostly similar to me. nice guys, would be eager to help out and support. i don't think you buy any of them to start. don't know them extremely personally but any of them could be picked as support. i'd wager expulso does if anyone here. oh and meeps also could start again, i have zero idea what he knows or doesn't, but he probably gets picked to a team. idk if for ru, though.

edit: bebo is good get him wow. so successful and cool, and he definitely won't delete his signup.
Hey mate, great post. I'd like add a bit to Pepeduce's résumé bc I think his RU Snake performance really needs a highlight. He went 7-1 against a decent schedule, defeating respected players like Star and Gondra and some respectable RU mainers, only losing to Osh. He quickly became the best SS player on the team, and was our choice for finals tiebreak. He's a very active teambuilder who's not afraid to use uncommon picks like Ninjask to success, and I think that he can beat any player in the pool. If you're looking for a good sleeper pick look no further

Ktütverde

of course
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Hi, I prepared a post to bring attention to the PU playerbase which is most likely not well-known even today in 2020. I just saw Tlenit sniped me but since I already prepared this and I disagree quite a lot with tlenit's player rankings, here it goes. Take it with a grain of salt, this is just my "unbiased" opinion, and remember that I'm doing it hoping that the players who imo deserve the most to be drafted are considered more seriously by you managers.

So here are the 10 best Gen8PU players (imo):

TJ: easily one of the best PUers. Does very well in every tournament, makes it to circuit playoffs every year, and killed it in PUPL. There's nothing to add, if you think PU players you think of TJ.

MZ: somehow the PUTL is underrated. Remember that he made it to PU circuit finals in 2018, and that he makes it to circuit playoffs every year. He is a good player, as well as a good builder. Sometimes he may not have the motivation, but he's absolutely willing to give everything in snake. Don't overlook the PUTL.

Tlenit: he only built teams for xiri last snake which is a shame because I think Tlenit is as good of a player as a builder. Although he pretty much only made memes (that won!) last time, I think he'll take this snake very seriously if he's the starting slot, so he's definitely a safe pick.

Termi: an experienced PU player, who has solidified herself as a strong SwshPU player, using consistent teams that she pilots very well.

zS / PTF / keppy / Procopius / (Gum): if you read OnePiece, you could compare them to the Supernovas: players who are relatively new to the PU tour scene but who get stronger very fast. Solid building, solid playing. In particular, zS is currently in top8 of PU open. Also I think Gum said he wanted to build more than play, but I still rank him here.

Soulgazer: actually not a gen8PU player, but he showed he could learn a tier very fast and play it well last year, so I decided I would mention him here. If you decide that you want a PU starter who doesn't main the tier, that would be him. However, all his PU knowledge is limited to SM, and he will rely on the quality and motivation of his team support, so I rank him at the bottom.

Bonus:
Musharnanigans: I'm almost sure he didn't signup, but he's one of the best PU builders and totally capable player.

The other great options:

Squash17 / Skipkan: very strong in SM, but haven't focused on Swsh as of late. I don't doubt they'll do very well though if they are drafted. Both made it to circuit playoffs last year, and Squash made it to finals of the PU Kickoff tour. Equally strong players/builders, hence ranked together.

Confide / Expulso / Avarice / Estarossa: players who put a lot of effort into PU, and who just need to be given a chance to shine to show their potential. Confide is in top8 of PU open.

Xiri: he likes PU a lot and is a great player, but is not into the tier as he used to be. Nonetheless, he's in top8 of PU open. With proper team support, he's a very solid pick.

Specs: he might not have the best tournament results, but he has great meta knowledge, and is a capable player. He definitely favors more taking care of the community, but when it comes to snake, give him the chance to play and you won't be disappointed.

An awful lot of people signed up, and I feel really bad about not writing about everyone. I didn't even want to make this post but I really thought these players deserved it and I really hope they are drafted. Only 10 will be drafted, and I wrote about 18 players who imo are the best. I did my job, blame me if you don't like the ranking or if I forgot someone who should be here.

Have a nice day, and I wish everyone to be drafted even if obviously only 10 will be chosen as starters.

Peace,

-ktut

Last edited:
I'm gonna do a few of these, gonna be lazy with descriptions but I don't think those are super important anyway (I'll update these with signups [except mine]):

1. Osh: he did really well last year and beat luthier, probably the contender for best player in the pool that snake along with the latter and jake
2. LilyAC: started last year but did well in both tournaments, probably a lock for a really good record
3. tazz: he had a bad SPL iirc but it do be like that, one of the more involved players in the tier that you can be sure won't bring outdated shit. also his team did roll over everyone that one lcpl where he really made his name, kind of an odd career trajectory since he's been around since ORAS. whether he does well or not will depend on whether he steps up his game, and i'd probably lean towards yeah. also he gave me my first teams in the lc open i won so i'm obligated to boost him
4. Heysup: high ceiling, low floor, 50% probability you see like fucking baltoy in half the games. honestly who the fuck knows
5. Serene Grace: is good, i'm feeling lazy right now
6. BurntZebra: solid player who uses solid stuff, i'm not sure how motivated he is but i assume he should do fine. from what i've seen he gets overlooked for some of the flashier names so definitely a good value pick.
7. Shrug: solid choice, uses some innovative teams. one of the older names on this list too, exp never hurts
8. Ninjadog: i had to actually go back to the spl records for this because i have NO MEMORY of wtf the bigs did this spl season. unfortunately now i remember the first round of the draft lmao but also i didn't realize the bigs slotted 4 people in LC. if a lot of big names don't suddenly sign up (probably really likely), i'd assume ninja's a safe bet to get his own spot this time. solid player who'll put in the work and get results, but this might be his first time going it solo. interested to see how he does
9. London13: wasn't in SPL, had a bad snake but a lot of it came down to being counterteamed (which is still an issue obv). but he came off a really strong lcpl that year, SPL's pool also looked stronger so different circumstances. interested to see how he does as well
10. Plas: completely forgot about him for some reason, sorry dude
11. dcae: i mean i think he's good but wasn't/isn't he banned? he hasn't been around for a while but it'd be silly not to mention him
12. Coconut: obvious good candidate for helper (and co-hatcher of the master kingler123345 plan), could start but it depends on other signups/whether she'd be game ready. hasn't started but has been in spl/snake a LONG while which counts
?. Mazinger: i mean, this is a tdk pick right?

everyone above's been in a team tour in some capacity, I guess I'll mention the others who signed up as honorable mentions: wabane, mikaav, laroxyl, fran17, gummy, babyboyblues?

Last edited:

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
hi, i think these posts about new lower tier players are really helpful, so i wanna say thanks, but i would also like to vouch for a few people in ru. goldcat and sensei axew are both very new players with limited to no results, but i think they both have tremendous upside and will only get better over time. goldcat is a very creative builder that has the fundamentals of playing figured out. gc won't be an extremely active chat presence, but they will pump out quality teams like nobodies business, and they have decent enough play to go along with that. if gc doesn't land a starting spot, they one hundred percent should land a support slot. gc would be able to amply support a tour main slotted in ru, as well as step in if need be. if gc were to start, i think they'd end up 4-5, or 3-6 at worst.

sensei axew is a young and very determined new player. he is known by some for interesting metagame takes, and objectively wack prediction posts, but he is an extremely underrated player. axew has improved exponentially from when he first started, and i think that he deserves to be the 9th or 10th ru starter this year. axew is able to support himself, and he understands risk/reward while still being able to pull triggers when needed. he is very inexperienced, but i think he has the ability to go positive in this tournament. if for some reason he were to struggle, he would be able to support a tour main in ru while still being a very active chat presence. i think that any teams looking for a late round ruer should definitely look into getting sensei axew.

i very rarely do things like this, but i believe strongly in these two players and definitely think they should be given their first shot this snake. i would also like to add that the last time i vouched for someone it was evi, and she has put together some very fine performances in officials.

tldr: draft goldcat or sensei axew if you need an ru slot or support.

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
4th mocc

1597707112473.png

OU - lax, Ewin, grandmaster thug, byronthewellwell/Vulpix03
UU - Luigi
RU - Nat
NU - aim
PU - termi
LC - LilyAC
DOU - Nails

finch didnt draft he dc'd. fleckerl dipped half way through, javoon finished

cobras
OU: xray / mncmt / santu / bloody alfa
UU: sabella
RU: charmflash
NU: ren-chon
PU: bouff
LC: burntzebra
DUBS: umbreon098
SUBS: leru askov lilburr lord enz

Last edited:

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
OU - leo, gross sweep, tpp, beatiful/storm zone
UU - jho
RU - roman
NU - zugubu royale
PU -
LC - Coconut
DOU - I want Atago to sit on me ^~^ >.< :3

so i thought watchog was = to hogg and we have no one for pu. ggs, pls do not ask me again, I'm a terrible manager L

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Hi everyone, for managers looking to pick up a Little Cup player, I thought I'd write a helpful guide regarding some prominent individuals within the playerbase.

TheGreatBulbasaurus - Experienced old hand at little cup. He's been around for generations. His 4-7 record in Little Cup Invitational Premier League was outstanding, and he is bound to reproduce that record on a team with the right support.

Rakyo - Very creative and innovative player. He's also able to build PU and Doubles. Was runner up in Little Cup Smogon Tour 6, and achieved quarter finals in GSC LC Open.

Balotelli45 - Up and coming main of the tier, has had some good showings in Little Cup Losers' Seasonal 3. He has had issues with attitude, famous for his outburst after getting haxed in LC OLT Championship - 'Why always me!?'

sludgeboy - Excellent at outplaying questionable matchups with his signature Alolan Grimer.

rat151 - Rat by name, rat by nature. This guy leaked my fucking BW LC UU builder to TAWD69 before Brazilian LC SPL.

Whats up everyone! I decided to highlight a couple dou players for managers to draft. Everyone mentioned on this list will be a solid pick for your team.

Ezrael, Nails, and qsns: everyone already knows who they are. You're set if you draft any of these 3 players.

umbreon098: umbry will be a solid pick for snake this year. She helped qsns secure a SPL trophy with her teambuilding skills earlier this year and has shown that she can play SS at a high level as well. She did great during DPL and made top 4 for the summer seasonal. She made invitationals for the sm dou circuit last year and made top 16 of dou classic.

DLT JRL BELL: He has been on fire lately! He did great in XY during DPL even though it was his first time playing gen6 and he currently just won the summer seasonal with impressive wins over Qwello Lee, Tenzai, and Memoric. If you give him some solid support with players that speak spanish, he will do his absolute best and will not let you down.

Frania: He wasn't playing mons for most of 2019 but has made a resurgence once SS came out. Even though he didn't do too well in dpl, you can't discount his solid gameplay and is not someone to be taken lightly. His prep in team tours is amazing and if he can get into the right rhythm, he's going to be really hard to defeat.

Qwello Lee: He is a very talented player who i respect a lot. He recently finished 3rd in the summer ssnl and made top 8 during the winter ssnl. Please don't let this guy go undrafted in snake. His playing is solid and if he gets good support to cover his building I can see him doing well.

Z strats: Just like JRL, he has been performing excellent all year. He did great in doubles premier league, winter ssnl, and summer seasonal. He's done a pretty good job of adapting to the new meta after dlc dropped and i can only see him improving even more. He is definitely a darkhorse and i wouldn't be surprised if he beats every player on this list.

Paraplegic: He singlehandedly brought galarian weezing to prominence during the melmetal meta in dpl and is always coming up with awesome techs. His teambuilding skills in ss are top notch and he has great ssnl results by making top 8 both times. Another player i can see finishing with a positive record.

Tenzai: He managed to finish 2nd in the summer seasonal with some impressive wins under his belt. I don't know if he is ready to start in snake but i guarantee that he is probably one of the best supports for dou if a team happens to draft more than 1 dou player. He has potential to rise up and be a top player for SS.

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey mate, great post. I'd like add a bit to Pepeduce's résumé bc I think his RU Snake performance really needs a highlight. He went 7-1 against a decent schedule, defeating respected players like Star and Gondra and some respectable RU mainers, only losing to Osh. He quickly became the best SS player on the team, and was our choice for finals tiebreak. He's a very active teambuilder who's not afraid to use uncommon picks like Ninjask to success, and I think that he can beat any player in the pool. If you're looking for a good sleeper pick look no further
Vouch, look past his goofy name and draft pepeduce please, he really deserves it

Upon looking at the manager list and deciding that these users need the help drafting, I have decided to release my OWN evaluations of every single player worth picking up for this iteration of snake draft.
Finchinator - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
TJ - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
avarice - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Luigi - This user fucking sucks don't draft him.
SaDiSTiCNarwhal - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Lopunny Kicks - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Nalorium - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
talah - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Askov - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Wail Wailord - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Osh - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Tace - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
umbreon098 - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
beatiful - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Ninjadog - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
xray - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
boulicrok - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
tlenit1 - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
HANTSUKI - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
tko - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Kiichikos - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
MZ - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
mncmt - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Bouff - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
FMG - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Jrdn - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Ren-chon - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Raiza - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Highways - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
watashi - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Specs - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Roseybear - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Lilburr - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
martha - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Sagisolar - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Spl4sh - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Renny - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
melancholy hills - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Mac3 - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Z Strats - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Vulpix03 - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Expulso - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
EternalSnowman - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
GW - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
tazz - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Kebab mlml - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
basaninho - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Sagiri - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
atomicllamas - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
the pharoah - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
I want Atago to sit on me
twitch.tv/Bag_of_Trixx - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Chaitanya - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Kenix - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
keppy - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Haru - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Chloe - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
maroon - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
-Niko- - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Mishimono - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Shadowmonstr4 - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Paraplegic - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Luirromen - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Ahmad Alfatih - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Jho - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
odr - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Ophion - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Sensei Axew - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Corazan - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Accelgor - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Boat - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Garay oak - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
GreenGogoatttt - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Zenadark - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
100%GXE - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
John W - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Aawin - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
banks - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Davon - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Gummy - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Hurtadoo - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
TSR - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Luck O' the Irish - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Natan - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Moutemoute - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Dreamcatcher - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
sugarhigh - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Samqian - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Dominatio - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
stfu itz a cartoon - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
babyboyblues - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Lusa - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
MegaLucario - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
GotCookies - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
BIHI - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Skysolo - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
SpacialRendevous - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up. - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
52Gambit - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Alkione - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Grandmas Cookin’ - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
jcbc - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Rexus - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Mannat - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
SoulWind - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
tenzai - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
pokemonisfun - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Ramolost - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
jeronipuff - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
dcae - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Pepeduce - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Shakur - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
SingleThunder - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Ho3nConfirm3d - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Voltix - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Amaroq - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Lord_Enz - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Fakee - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
LegendarySerperior - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Toy Time King - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
aim - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
hs - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Cynara - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
BurntZebra - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
byronthewellwell - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
gum - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Shrug - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
LilyAC - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Laroxyl - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
PinkDragonTamer - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Lord Thorx - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Lunar. - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
imjustgray - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Notily - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
dice - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
The LpZ - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
SiirinZ - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Thiago Nunes - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
ziloXX - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Xiri - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Beraldinhoo - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
CBU - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Cam - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
DraKeyTT - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
lighthouses - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
betostorm - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Gtcha - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Enzonana. - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Ajna - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Misterioussaint - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Zesty43 - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Staxi - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
TONE - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Havens - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Yami - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Coconut - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
roman - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Dflo - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
TioDragonite - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
sweet heat - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Eo Ut Mortus- This user fucking sucks don't draft him.
Kyotoshi - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
KingKdot - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Luisin - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
King Leo V - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Internal - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
poh - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
vivalospride - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Vaboh - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
LordST - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Sabella - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
lucario1582 - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Yggdrasil60 - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
MegaVictini04 - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Coxman - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
kael - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
zS - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
skierdude101 - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
RahelGamer03 - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
CDW Enrique - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
temp - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
CashKP - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Meri Berry - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
dahli - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
solonor24 - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
m rodrigues - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Amir - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
MrAldo
robjr - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
MassiveDestruction - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Excal - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
elodin - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
talkingtree - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
qsns - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
The Thunderbirds - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Kink - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Fuladono - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
RaJ.Shoot - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
LazilyAmbitious - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Watchog - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Winterains - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Nails - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
sawamura - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Confide - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
ron...5 - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
CyberOdin✝ - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
cuzzie - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Waves - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Derkpharocy - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Crow Music - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Lil Infant Tylenol - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Pais - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
PTF - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Yay - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
FALSE - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Heysup - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Steve Angello - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Rhmsitb - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
mael - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Gross Sweep - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
shawyu 1313 - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Sunrose - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Wabane - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
gorex - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Algeria - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
raf - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
TrapPeach - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
DurzaOffTopic - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Givrix - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Xevara - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
michy47 - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
DezShizzels - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Energy - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Arifeen - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
SOMALIA - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
asa - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Flamita - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Drafeu-kun - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Drud - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
1 True Lycan - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Squash17 - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Stareal - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Mob Barley - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Santu - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
devinn - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Savouras - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
fran17 - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Blimax - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
The Bomb - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Lennart - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Bloody alfa - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
GoldCat - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
termi - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Ewin - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Lolol.y - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
pj - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Storm Zone - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
le LLiolae - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
DLT JRL BELL - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Regnite - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Gefährlicher Random - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
EriDBst - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
HaxxSel - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Fear - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Djokra - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Socrates1O1 - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
HSOWA - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Sir Snub - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
trace - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
KSt3ve - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
zugubu royale - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
0NI - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Mix - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Fabulousious - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
The Hunterr - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
egalvanc - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Ruft - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Relous - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Quartosa - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
JustKaiser JK - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Oibaf - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Shiiftry - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Corckscrew - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Grimji - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
AdvanceShip - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Mikaav - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
ADF Test - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
prolix000 - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Abejas - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
MXF - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
CyndaKill-SH - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
idiotfrommars - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
KW - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Commander Beta - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Nowh - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Charmflash - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
High Impulse - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Leo - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Eeveeto - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Void - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Sharow - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Hockey1 - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Tenshinhan - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
LuckyPiper - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Trade - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Kyundai - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
BlessyZ - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
mc56556 - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
London13 - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Sjneider - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Raichy - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
ilpiccoluca - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
KSG - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
iKiQ - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Pierrick - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Cousiin - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Pendulum Swing - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
DarkyLeThugLife - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
kuyukihime - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Zokuru - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Krauersaut - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
snaga - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
TheAprilFool - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
SolarflareRo - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Skipkan - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
SPACE FORCE meeps - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
stovejobs1 - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Amoonguss - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Wanka - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Wamr - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
-Howkings - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Kushalos - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Shaad Skyel - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Reje - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Fathiryxi - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Fantos13 - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Amukamara - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
AlolaPersian12 - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
TMM - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Perish Song - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
SANJAY - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
NEWAL - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
lax - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Ezrael - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
Indigo Plateau - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
TPP - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
xerovis - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Forsendi - While I am uncertain on this user's proficiency in game, they are a Grade-A chat presence and worth the R13-14 sub pick.
ekoi - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
Frania - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Joya - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.
Aurora - This user has been on absolute fire lately. Seriously winning every single tournament game that matters. A clean round 1 pick up.
ShawnW - This user is the most efficient round 8 pick possible. Their team building across every tier is sensational.
Ampha - An inexperienced user who I personally am great friends with, I can vouch for their immaculate gameplay and teambuilding, a round 1 pick for sure.

MAMP

MAMP!
hey guys, can't help but notice that i didn't get drafted in the latest mock draft. this doesn't make much sense to me, as i am currently 4-1 in the nfe premier league (3-1 if you don't count my activity win), and yet players such as Jrdn (1-4 in nfepl), MZ (1-3 in nfepl), gorex (2-3 in nfepl), and tlenit1 (0-3 in nfepl and i beat him in lc open despite never having played the tier before) are getting drafted over me. just doesn't add up. wanted to let you all know so that you could do better in the next mock. thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)