Smogon Snake Draft IV - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
The fourth edition of the Smogon Snake Draft is starting soon and as always we start by selecting the managers. Only post in this thread if you would like to signup to manage, any other kind of posts will be deleted and your posting access in Tournament Policy may be revoked. Everyone (past, assistant, and new managers alike) are required to sign up if you wish to manage with no exceptions. From this snake and onwards, however, you are allowed to sign up as a solo manager (i.e. you do not necessarily have to sign up with an assistant manager anymore.) The format will remain the same as last year, so the SPL weeks format with the snake drafting style. Finally, the tiers for this year's tournament are also the same, which leaves us with the following slots:
  • OU
  • OU
  • OU
  • OU
  • DOU
  • UU
  • RU
  • NU
  • PU
  • LC
Manager signups will close on August 9th. The hosts will then open player signups and we intend to schedule the draft for the weekend of August 22nd/23rd. This would be optimal to minimize overlap with the rest of the Tournaments schedule.

MajorBowman and I will be hosting this tournament. I'm planning on finding a 3rd co-host, so if you wish to apply feel free to contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Signing up to manage the Black City Mambas with Will of Fire

He's managed the Mambas for the past two editions of Snake Draft and is one of the strongest builders of CG OU. I've been in charge of Team Italy's visual resources this WCoP and have helped a number of players across the past few team tours and playoffs of individuals. Together we have a good mix of tools and skills to support and lead a team.

We're more than prepared for this tournament.

Scottie

formerly Osh
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Me and SANJAY would like to manage

- we both have managerial experience, with me managing in NUPL and SANJAY in WCoP
- we're knowledgeable in all tiers in the tour, having played multiple lower tier premier leagues, spl, wcop, snake, etc.
- have had decent slam showings, with me taking #1 seed in the past

overall, we feel like we'd make dedicated and competent managers for this tour. We'd take any team.

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
I would like to manage the Terminus Taipans with kaori .

I've managed multiple CPLs, MPL, OUPL, and a few other tournaments and I feel dedicated and motivated to manage.
I reached finals in the last edition of Snake, and I've played in multiple team tournaments.

We also have the former managers blessing. :heart:

ssdtaipans.png

Will of Fire

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Past WCoP Champion
Signing up to manage the Black City Mambas with Will of Fire

He's managed the Mambas for the past two editions of Snake Draft and is one of the strongest builders of CG OU. I've been in charge of Team Italy's visual resources this WCoP and have helped a number of players across the past few team tours and playoffs of individuals. Together we have a good mix of tools and skills to support and lead a team.

We're more than prepared for this tournament.
Confirming

Me and SANJAY would like to manage

- we both have managerial experience, with me managing in NUPL and SANJAY in WCoP
- we're knowledgeable in all tiers in the tour, having played multiple lower tier premier leagues, spl, wcop, snake, etc.
- have had decent slam showings, with me taking #1 seed in the past

overall, we feel like we'd make dedicated and competent managers for this tour. We'd take any team.
Confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)