Smogon SS OU Fanfic Chapter 3: Desperate Flight

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Chapter 3: Desperate Flight
Many of their allied dragons fired a shower of Draco Meteors in retaliation. Some hit their mark, but many more attacks missed or fell on Substitutes. Kommo-o' second barrage heavily damaged Garchomp and Gliscor's crews. In perfect coordination, several Hawluchas came at them, cleaning up what was left. Most of their remaining allies were in ships on the other side of the field. They were moving slowly towards them.

"This is Tapu Fini. Landorus-Therian, Magearna and I are coming to help you. Report back to Magearna' ship." Mis Isle heard a telepathic voice in her head. Immediately, she started to fly back as fast as possible. Dragoth, Latios and Charizard, closely followed her. Several Kartanas emerged from Kommo-o' ship in hot pursuit. One of them, having a blue scarf, caught up to Latios and took him down. After what felt like an eternity of tense flight, they reached Magearna.

Their ships had regained coordination thanks to Tapu Fini's telepathy. Landorus-Therian was leading a large group to attack the traitors. Magearna stood on the crow's nest and nervously aimed a fleur cannon. "When Magearna gives the signal, me, you and Rotom will make a break for the mainland. It's not far." Dragoth said, tossing her a blue scarf. Mis Isle felt a sudden burst of energy as she wore it.

She watched Lando and Fini leading the battle from the front. Their appearance sent a shockwave through their foes. Halcon rallied them and counterattacked. A Gyarados's head was visible as it swam below the waves. A barrage of Moonblasts, Flamethrowers and Boombursts came from both sides as they clashed. A Tyranitar was brought down by Kartana's Leaf Blade. A Hawlucha was downed by a Fini's Moonblast. As the battle progressed, both aides were worn down.

Landorus-Therian had made his way to the enemy ship at last. He flew into the sky and came straight down, using his Z-Move. He crashed into deck, destroying the ship. The lead Kommo-o had been taken down. Halcon zipped past him and made a beeline for the heavily weakened Fini. Using the same spear as for Koko, he took her down. One of the Kartana used his Leaf Blade, knocking Landorus-Therian out at last.

Both armies had been decimated. Magearna gave them the signal. Halcon signaled his remaining forces to retreat in a different direction. After several minutes of flight, they sighted land at last. Mis Isle followed Rotom and Dragoth as they landed next to their fortress. They were safe at last.

Note: Sorry for the delay on this chapter. I put a lot of work into it, I hope you like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)