Smogon Tour 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask the question, but how do I register for tomorrow? I have to send a message somewhere? What if it's already full, where can I register for the next time? (done with google translate, sorry)

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Sorry to ask the question, but how do I register for tomorrow? I have to send a message somewhere? What if it's already full, where can I register for the next time? (done with google translate, sorry)
Signups (where you register) open exactly at the time the tour begins. Keep an eye on the smogtours server at that time, as the host will post the signups in the chat whenever they are up. It works exactly the same for each tour, and you can only join two tours per weekend.

Signups (where you register) open exactly at the time the tour begins. Keep an eye on the smogtours server at that time, as the host will post the signups in the chat whenever they are up. It works exactly the same for each tour, and you can only join two tours per weekend.
And to be really annoying (will it be SM OU this week ?) :psynervous:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
With regular season over, there'll be some things to address like timing of the Friday tour (and maybe the other 2 get shifted a bit with it) and the low turnout. But I wanna thank the people that hosted (including backups who didn't get their opportunity)+the people who helped hosting+the people whose tools we use that means hosts don't need to know regex and Wigglytuff can do it even though he noob.

With that said, here's the real reason I asked for this thread to be unlocked.
1637014057936.png

And then my wifi died and I was offline during finals, he lost....:psycry:

Niko

is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
With regular season over, there'll be some things to address like timing of the Friday tour (and maybe the other 2 get shifted a bit with it) and the low turnout. But I wanna thank the people that hosted (including backups who didn't get their opportunity)+the people who helped hosting+the people whose tools we use that means hosts don't need to know regex and Wigglytuff can do it even though he noob.

With that said, here's the real reason I asked for this thread to be unlocked.
View attachment 385620
And then my wifi died and I was offline during finals, he lost....:psycry:
Tricking UAUAUAUAUA BUFFONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)