Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 33 Playoffs [Won by Empo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

corvere

and beneath the mist, i saw my true reflection
is a Top Contributor
I'm so sick of this nonsense.

Aliss (and anyone else who is being racist) should not go unpunished if they behave this way. I have personally reported a number of people for being racist, including doing so as recently as today. But who the fuck are you to talk when you go around saying things like this (see: translation)? Shame on you for saying what you did and then having the gall to post this.

ps: I have no opinion about RedEmption, but no shit am I going to investigate serious accusations of throwing that impact the playoffs. That's my job as TD. Sadly my job is now to also clean up the messes of half the community who cannot get their act together.
ok but whats the difference

First of all I wish you good luck, Don.

I would like to thank absolutely everyone who supported me during these 9 weeks, it was hard mentally and you helped me to stay strong until the end and I managed to reach my goal, I love y'all. I'm proud to see all the progress I've made in 2 years, for me, reaching the playoffs was a distant dream a few months ago, but I fought with all my heart and I succeeded. I'm glad of everything I've accomplished.

I almost lied to myself and quit the game, but that was a mistake, I won't let anyone from this community filled with some disgusting and hateful people who are ruining this site affect my mind.I Think that we have to understand them, for example, I had the opportunity to observe many wastes, like Tsunami, I have a little pity for him I hope that acting as he did allowed him to bring even an ounce of satisfaction in his poor life, It's human you can continue if that can save your well-being and allow you to forget how hard is the life.

It's pretty sad to see that these people have a big hold on the site while they lack professionalism and act randomly according to their dubious desires, but whatever, they can do as they want if that can improve their lives, we can't blame these guys.
Don't forget that we play the game for us and not for them, they can do as they want, nobody care, let's just have fun.

During the qualifying phase I had the opportunity to play against many players who managed to make me appreciate the game even more, especially Giannis, Thank you for these games, you activated the flame in me . I'm gonna do my best until the end.

Absolutely no one will be able to stop my ascent during my journey on this game. See Y'all

Last edited:

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
It's pretty sad to see that these people have a big hold on the site while they lack professionalism and act randomly according to their dubious desires, but whatever, they can do as they want if that can improve their lives, we can't blame these guys.
Don't forget that we play the game for us and not for them, they can do as they want, nobody care, let's just have fun.
I get that you are disappointed, but you are hella not in the position to discredit the people that rightfully made that decision. You should have lost that game and thus did not deserve to make Play Offs. Good luck in the future and congrats on the points you got, but now take it like an adult.

Rooting for Niko, jp, Finch, Empo, Sabella and Michi!

Corazan

Crystal
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon tour is the most exciting tournament on smogon, no doubts about it. However I really think the qualification phase needs a huge rework. With the fact that we’ve been struggling deciding at what time the livetours should take place and people being banned every last week of each seasons… it really has it issues.

While Im here ill make some quick predictions:

1. Raptor vs 16. DonSalvatore : Classic 1st against 16th rule, I can’t really bold against Raptor here but Im rooting for my boy DS and I know hes very capable of taking down such an opponent, tu peux le faire frere.

2. Niko vs 15. JP192 : Heres my upset of the round, I think this JP guy is somewhat of a danger and should be taken seriously, it’s all about guts more than anything here to be honest.

3. Ox the Fox vs 14. false : Just better overall I guess ? Kinda cool to see false here, I can also see him taking ORAS if anything.

4. Soulwind vs 13. z0mOg : This one Im excited the most. z0mog is a player that Ive been following a lot recently and became one of my favs player, his comprehension of the game is particular and thats what makes him so special. Its always a pain to deal with Soulwind and he should be favored, but zomog def can take him down.

5. Finchinator vs 12. egalvanc : Might be one of the worst matchup for Finch, egalvanc is wild and keep bringing non standard stuff that could catch Finch off guard. Very curious to see what egc will bring and how Finch is gonna respond to that.

6. ArticBreeze vs 11. Empo : Embo rules, he should be better in all three, Artic might have a chance if he preps rlly hard but its looking dire for him.

7. Sabella vs 10. MichaelDerBeste2 : Kinda unfamiliar with both but I will bold MDB2 just bc Sabella got 0 pts in SS iirc so Im assuming Michael is super favored considering he mains the tier and then he should be able to take one of the last two, esp for ORAS bc germans rules.

8. Robjr vs 9. Star : This matchup is cool, Star is very hard to beat in a bo3 and he should be better in every tiers, it will be a challenge for Rob so Im looking forward to this serie.

Last edited:

Flex OKLM

Banned deucer.
I'm so sick of this nonsense.

Aliss (and anyone else who is being racist) should not go unpunished if they behave this way. I have personally reported a number of people for being racist, including doing so as recently as today. But who the fuck are you to talk when you go around saying things like this (see: translation)? Shame on you for saying what you did and then having the gall to post this.

ps: I have no opinion about RedEmption, but no shit am I going to investigate serious accusations of throwing that impact the playoffs. That's my job as TD. Sadly my job is now to also clean up the messes of half the community who cannot get their act together.
Stop being hypocritical man, your decisions are inconsistent and you clearly have no credibility, at olt I was forced to play a tb because sw was crying and then you apologize to me once I won (an apology I wouldn't have had if I had lost ofc) and then you ban red because abr and company complained, are you just a bunch of lapdogs who obey the big players/old timers on the site or do you make your own decisions?
Because I have the impression that tds are easily influenced ^^

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Stop being hypocritical man, your decisions are inconsistent and you clearly have no credibility, at olt I was forced to play a tb because sw was crying and then you apologize to me once I won (an apology I wouldn't have had if I had lost ofc) and then you ban red because abr and company complained, are you just a bunch of lapdogs who obey the big players/old timers on the site or do you make your own decisions?
Because I have the impression that tds are easily influenced ^^
Dude what I wasn’t even TD during any OLT and I have no clue what situation you’re talking about.

Abr had nothing to do with this decision either. In fact, what you said to ABR was ridiculously antisemetic and you not acknowledging that is really disgusting.

It’s literally the same exact situation as fmg-always precedent. The decision made itself. Not my fault you have some grand conspiracy in mind.

Flex OKLM

Banned deucer.
Dude what I wasn’t even TD during any OLT and I have no clue what situation you’re talking about.

Abr had nothing to do with this decision either. In fact, what you said to ABR was ridiculously antisemetic and you not acknowledging that is really disgusting.

It’s literally the same exact situation as fmg-always precedent. The decision made itself. Not my fault you have some grand conspiracy in mind.
anti-Semitic?
I just asked him a question lol, plus I have a Jewish friend so don't tell me what I'm not.
You really take the French for idiots and the fact that you don't recognize it is really disgusting ^^

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
anti-Semitic?
I just asked him a question lol, plus I have a Jewish friend so don't tell me what I'm not.
You really take the French for idiots and the fact that you don't recognize it is really disgusting ^^

This isn’t “just a question” and having a Jewish friend doesn’t suddenly give you a pass. You know better.

Shame on you. And shame on everyone who is ok with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)