Smogon vs. PokeRealm (Tie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's been stressed enough, dynamo. People who didn't already realize that never will.

In other news, it's a no brainer that I agree with Cerberus here.

Aeolus said:
we were both there an hour or so early but he still wanted to wait until the scheduled time. I had to bend over backwards to rearrange my schedule that day just to accomodate the extra 60 min. Something like this may require a bit more flexibility Cerb.
This is coming from one of the most easy-going guys around here - shows how tough it is to get a battle with Cerberus and the bullshit you have to go through.

I'm sure we'll be able to get it done this weekend though, no worries.

gg man, we were pretty much even and i got just enough luck to get the win. I wouldnt mind seeing this whole thing end in a tie :)

::gasp:: awesome job Spaced.

I still think Cerb should stay in and get to battle IPL/zero this weekend when its convient for both of them.. but thats just me.

It would be embarssing is PR doesn't win this because the tourney was set up in their favor. Also this was such a stuipid tourney idea its willl just cause people to get mad at eachother and the stuipid things arn'tgoing to be said by the top people in the servers but the noobs in the servers which both have quite enough of. Anyway if anyone should be subbed out if should be IPL he is alwasy the last person to make the deadline and it is often extend for him. Plus he already compteted in other events. I think it is the only way it should be subbed or DCed but they should just battle

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
I thought I posted this, but, IPL vs Cerberus - if you don't finish this weekend, I want Zero to appoint a sub that will finish the battle by Tuesday. No exceptions.

is ipl still proxy battling? because people say he is but ive seen him on the pokrealm server battling

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Tmnt Boy said:
It would be embarssing is PR doesn't win this because the tourney was set up in their favor. Also this was such a stuipid tourney idea its willl just cause people to get mad at eachother and the stuipid things arn'tgoing to be said by the top people in the servers but the noobs in the servers which both have quite enough of. Anyway if anyone should be subbed out if should be IPL he is alwasy the last person to make the deadline and it is often extend for him. Plus he already compteted in other events. I think it is the only way it should be subbed or DCed but they should just battle

--- .....HUH?

cookkirby said:
is ipl still proxy battling? because people say he is but ive seen him on the pokrealm server battling
Uh, if you're referring to about 2 weeks ago, he had a laptop but then his dad took it on a business trip.

If it was recent then it's not him. To answer your question, yes - proxy.

I won't be on tomorrow, going to a friend's house so I'll try to catch Cerb Friday, as soon as IPL can get on the PC. If not then I'll be on Smogon all day Saturday.

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
We have decided on making it a draw instead of bothering with the last battle.

Congratulations to everyone who participated in this tournament. Overall, it had its ups and downs, but hey, it was sort of fun.

(Requesting Lock!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)