Smogon's Flying Press Subscription Service: Subscribe Here!

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello! We're now adding in World of Pokemon & Spinoffs.

World of Pokemon features stuff that doesn't necessarily fit into "in-game" - so articles such as Pokemon Shafted by Design: What's Wrong with the Ice Type? and Beyond Alola - what's next for Pokémon? will now fit in this category. This would have occasionally fitted into Humor and Humor now is only for funny/amusing things, not general interest type articles.

Spinoffs is for everything that isn't a main series game (so things like Magikarp Jump!) Please post here if you'd like to be subscribed to any of these. I will be sending a mass PM to those who are subscribed to entertainment and in-game as they may prefer to be subscribed to these new categories!

Conni

katharsis
Subscribe me to both of these, and if im not subscribed to every single category, then I subscribe to every single category

LeoLancaster

does this still work
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
unsub from all, I figure at this point keeping the forum on watch is better than changing my subscriptions every few months. Thanks!

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
▪SM OU
▪SM UU
▪SM Ubers
▪Other Metagames
▪Monotye
▪Suspects
▪Interviews
▪Competitive Guides
▪Puzzles

I'd like to subscribe to:
SM OU
SM Ubers
SM Doubles
Other Metagames
Anything Goes
Past Gens
CAP
Simulator
In game
Competitive Guides
Suspects
Community
News
World of Pokémon
Humor
Interviews
Puzzle page
Thank you! :)

I would like to suscribe to

• SM OU
  • SM Ubers
  • SM UU
  • SM LC
  • Tournaments
  • Competitive Guides
  • RMTs
  • Spotlights
  • Suspects
  • Community
  • News
  • Humor
  • Interviews
Sorry for the long list. tysm!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)