Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament IX - Cycle 1 Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Cycle 1 of Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained below, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end around Thursday, August 4th at 6:00 am EDT (GMT-4).

We use the regular Pokemon Showdown SS OU ladder for this tournament.

In order to sign-up for the OLT, FOLLOW THE SIGN-UP FORMAT BELOW AND REGISTER YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN USING THE FORMAT BELOW:

LT91BB ForumNameHere
- "ForumNameHere" obviously denotes your forum name. You are only allowed one alt per cycle, which must follow the aforementioned format.

Here's an example sign-up post for you all to follow:

YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. You will not be allowed to edit this alt after you include it in your initial sign-up for any given cycle. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon Showdown!. We've had to deal with people who got their account registered by someone else because they were unprotected. It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediately register the accounts on PS afterwards.

All rules listed in this post also applies.

Good luck to everyone! Again, this is Cycle 1 of Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained above, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end on Thursday, August 4th at 6:00 am EDT (GMT-4).
Welcome to Cycle 1 of Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained below, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end around Thursday, August 4th at 6:00 am EDT (GMT-4).

We use the regular Pokemon Showdown SS OU ladder for this tournament.

In order to sign-up for the OLT, FOLLOW THE SIGN-UP FORMAT BELOW AND REGISTER YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN USING THE FORMAT BELOW:

LT91BB ForumNameHere
- "ForumNameHere" obviously denotes your forum name. You are only allowed one alt per cycle, which must follow the aforementioned format.

Here's an example sign-up post for you all to follow:

YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. You will not be allowed to edit this alt after you include it in your initial sign-up for any given cycle. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon Showdown!. We've had to deal with people who got their account registered by someone else because they were unprotected. It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediately register the accounts on PS afterwards.

All rules listed in this post also applies.

Good luck to everyone! Again, this is Cycle 1 of Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained above, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end on Thursday, August 4th at 6:00 am EDT (GMT-4).
LT91BB chris

Forum name: Skc44
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB Skc44
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: Bagaço
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB Bagaço
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

( In pokemon showdown my name is Bagaco because it doesn't accept the letter ç )

Last edited:

fran17

I COULD BE BANNED!
Forum name: fran17
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB 17

Forum name: HermyG
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB HermyG

Forum name: NoahDeKnight
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB NDK

forum name: rheeett
cycle 1 alt: LT91BB rheeett

Jisoo

i got so much balls you could call it tapioca
Forum name: Jisoo
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB Jisoo

ACR1

Yo siempre la llevo al cielo
is a Tiering Contributor
Forum name: acr1
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB acr1

Forum name: zioziotrip
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BBTheTripster
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: y

LT91BB typical

Forum name: typical_bastard
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB typical
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: y

Forum name: sexychu
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB zexychu

Forum name: Trevenant123
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB Trevenant123

Forum name: Jack G
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB Jack G 29

Last edited:
Forum name: Kadedesu
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BBTeamABPGrunt

Forum name: FatalFutility
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB Futility

Forum name: andrewtate
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB andrewwtate

Today I had a dream, I dreamed that Kenix, whom I constantly helped with teams and advices, was going to betray me being a rat, causing me to be banned for 3 months but that caused him being perma.

thanks God it was just a dream or Kenix would looks like a Dumb ass. Can u imagine LOL?

Forum name: bbeeaa
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB BEFREA

Last edited:
Forum name: Homerchu
Cycle 1 Alt: LT91BB Homerchu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)