Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament V - Playoffs (Swiss) Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so every game thats close is a "high level game". Good one bro
Haha absolutely !!! Ofc, 6 patrat vs 6 rattata ending 1-0 is a high level match. How did you not know it ?

Beyond sarcasm, if we go into statistics it is higher the probability to have a tied battle between two competent players than between two players that have great differences in experience and level. I suppose you wanted to have some fun taking just the overall meaning of my words. Just in case, I explain them more accurately in the previous lines :).

See you pokemaniac !

a lot of recognizable names. good luck.
won in 3 ggs
PS: for all the ppl who were saying "its the worst series oat blablabla" keep talking on tours maybe you'll win OLT or ST or whatever on this site thanks to all this experience; it was an enjoyable series to play and even tho we didn't play that well, i don't think we played that bad either

I watched your match on blunder's channel. I thought you played well. Same with your opponent. If i were in the tourn I'll bring gumshoos, omastar, rapidash idc.

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Why do you even care what anyone on stours has to say? Youve been playing tournaments for nearly 2 years now why pay attention to the distractions.
we can act like we dont care but when there's all these ppl saying nothing but negative stuff about u, its pretty hard not to feel shit about it. so i get where kory's coming from. he still had fun tho so thats the main thing.

anyway, ill be playing Redemption saturday 8am (gmt +12)

Any reason why you chose brick break > focus punch? Brick break doesn't ohko max hp tran even after rocks. Or at least there's a very low chance to. 252+ Atk Huge Power Mawile-Mega Brick Break vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 294-348 (76.1 - 90.1%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Ojama

Banned deucer.
defeated my snake mate paycard 2-1 in a very tight series that came down to the wire, ggs. i hated myself for letting ttar get damaged which was an unforgivable mistake but im still glad i graced the smogtours chat with a bit of the kingpin's magic.

it was the ojama show, see u next week.

Ktütverde

of course
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Hello.
Hem.
So lol, I just wanted to say that zuchtrest and I were supposed to play today, right now, but since zuch isnt online atm and i just saw that we had to write here what time/day we chose, I'm doing it rn in case some people are interested (idk if zuch did it and im too lazy to check)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)