1-0
Tace vs Typhlosion48
Ahsan-219 vs Empo
ABR
vs Chaitanya
Tricking vs Updated Kanto
Pierrick vs le LLiolae
Twixtry vs Charmflash - o god
Liones vs Sacri' - this is a cool game for sure, sacri is always nice to watch and same with liones
Samqian vs Ojama - ojama solely brought teams he used during his ladder run last round so i wouldn't be too surprised if sam pulled an upset, although ojama is obviously heavily favoured

0-1
Lopunny Kicks vs Star
imsosorrylol vs Relous
frisoeva vs Mob Barley - id be pretty surprised if mob lost this
Ash KetchumGamer vs Hayburner
Rexus
vs Ilyakomaster
beatiful vs Insult - any takers on betting w me that beatiful will finish 0-3?
Mimolette vs Dora
michy47 vs Kebab mlml - respect to kebab for his cool offense teampicks, cool to watch
first try to classify, then you talk
won in 2

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Sorry hasnt been online for 8 days and also doesnt response on Discord
Requesting an extension opp wasn’t available today and I’ve been swamped all week moving out and the likes.
ask for extension, michy wasn't able to play this week, our games will be done tomorrow
2019/08/18
[21:49] Michy47: I will be on holiday from 25th August to 31 august (sunday to sunday)
[21:49] Michy47: Do you think it will be possible to have an extension or something Like that
2019/08/26
[18:39] Michy47: @Tournament Director can i play against kebab next monday 7pm gmt +2?
It takes all of 5 minutes once to alert me and/or your opponent that you are not going to have time this weekend so we can work something out. It doesn't have to be much, just a few moments to get the message across. In the case of michy, he did this in the week leading up to his unavailability and they worked something out ahead of time. Disappearing for a week then requesting one on Sunday is none of this. There is no justification at all for allowing sorry vs relous to be extended past the initial deadline.

michy47 vs Kebab mlml - will be extended until today since they have a scheduled time set.
imsosorrylol vs Relous - relous gets the win here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)