Smogon's Social Media Index

A few weeks ago, I watched as a foreign group of players all rooted on one of their own in the Tour finals via Twitter. I thought the idea of connecting with fellow Pokemon lovers outside of just the Smogon forums might be cool, so I figured I'd put a thread together to compile a list of Smogon users and their social media handles. If this is something you're interested in, feel free to post. Or, if you're just the stalker type, feel free to check out this list and follow users that you like or admire. Or hell, follow the users that you hate too so that you can make yourself even angrier at them by reading what they say.

I'll start:

Smogon Username: Philip7086
Twitter Handle: @Philip7086
Tweets About: I currently don't tweet too much, but I think I'm going to start tweeting a lot soon. You'll likely see bad jokes and PlayStation propaganda from me. Oh, also cool pics from the various conventions, industry events, and food joints that I go to.
Facebook Page: Private
Posts About: N/A
Instagram Handle: @Philip7086
Posts Pictures Of: Currently nothing. I mostly use Instagram to follow friends and people that I find interesting. Maybe I'll start posting to here soon too...
Blog: None
Blogs About: N/A

I will be updating this OP with other users alphabetically as you post.

EDIT - Here's the index:

Smogon Username: Firestorm
Twitter Handle: @rushanshekar
Tweets About: I've been incredibly lazy about tweeting unfortunately. Normally prefer Facebook for my random thoughts as they aren't always fit for public consumption! You'll probably see me sharing links to things I find interesting -- usually involving Pokemon, games, design, or tech. Oh, also complaining to companies because nothing gets a response faster than bitching about it on Twitter!

Smogon Username: Layell
Twitter Handle: @The_Layell
Tweets About: Some theatre stuff, news, funny things and of course lots of great puns.
Facebook Page: If you haven't heard me irl/skype or worked with me on a cool project chances are I won't add you.

Smogon Username: mattj
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/matthew.carter.79

Smogon Username: MikeDecIsHere
Twitter Handle: N/A
Tweets About: N/A
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mdecorato Tell me what your Smogon Username is, or I won't add you.
Posts About: Random shit that happens. Mostly about school/ alcohol / tennis related things.
Instagram Handle: N/A
Posts Pictures Of: N/A
Blog: N/A

Smogon Username: RODAN
Twitter Handle: @rodanical
Tweets About: inane questions that i may or may not find humourous
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rodanical
Posts About: videos that i enjoy / inane bullshit

Smogon Username: X5Dragon
Twitter Handle: @X5Dragon
Tweets About: I have ADHD, I think about everything and tweet what's intresting to me, cars, games, politics, jokes, better world, etc.
Facebook Page: X5Dragon
Posts About: Mostly sharing other funny stuff
Instagram Handle: @X5Dragon
Posts Pictures Of: Actually I'm pretty good at this, love to see your work as well
Blog: It's in Arabic so no use, but I guess you already
Blogs About: Stocks, Politics, Comparative Religion, Society and soon expanding to reviews. Told ya, ADHD

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Smogon Username: Layell
Twitter Handle: @The_Layell
Tweets About: Some theatre stuff, news, funny things and of course lots of great puns like:

Facebook Page: If you haven't heard me irl/skype or worked with me on a cool project chances are I won't add you.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Smogon Username: Firestorm
Twitter Handle: @rushanshekar
Tweets About: I've been incredibly lazy about tweeting unfortunately. Normally prefer Facebook for my random thoughts as they aren't always fit for public consumption! You'll probably see me sharing links to things I find interesting -- usually involving Pokemon, games, design, or tech.

Oh, also complaining to companies because nothing gets a response faster than bitching about it on Twitter!

Eh why not?

Smogon Username: X5Dragon
Twitter Handle: @X5Dragon
Tweets About: I have ADHD, I think about everything and tweet what's intresting to me, cars, games, politics, jokes, better world, etc.
Facebook Page: X5Dragon
Posts About: Mostly sharing other funny stuff
Instagram Handle: @X5Dragon
Posts Pictures Of: Actually I'm pretty good at this, love to see your work as well
Blog: It's in Arabic so no use, but I guess you already
Blogs About: Stocks, Politics, Comparative Religion, Society and soon expanding to reviews. Told ya, ADHD

What the hell

Smogon Username: MikeDecIsHere
Twitter Handle: N/A
Tweets About: N/A
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mdecorato Tell me what your Smogon Username is, or I won't add you.
Posts About: Random shit that happens. Mostly about school/ alcohol / tennis related things.
Instagram Handle: N/A
Posts Pictures Of: N/A
Blog: N/A

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Smogon Username: shade
Twitter Handle: twitters for gays
Tweets About: -
Facebook Page: jimmy.durtle
Posts About: rugby, biology, chameleons
Instagram Handle: instagrams for gays
Posts Pictures Of: my bellend

Smogon Username: Xaqwais
Twitter Handle: @Waasiq
Tweets About: Competitive fighting games, sports, mundane life observations (I mostly retweet, honestly, and not very often at that!)
Facebook Page: Waasiq
Posts About: Usually not much, occasionally silly videos

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Smogon Username: Phantasia
Twitter Handle: Ask me for it
Tweets About: I tweet interdaily, some days more often and some other (rare) days not so often. I tweet in English, Spanish, and Japanese (sometimes even in Esperanto/French/Portuguese/any other language from which I know at least 5 different words). Generally I'm talking about anything that piques my curiosity or something about learning japanese, or a new word in english/spanish and random curiosities of things I think through the day.
Facebook Page: Private
Posts About: gay rights, nerdy/geeky stuff, real life things, etc. You know; Facebook.
Instagram Handle: Ask me for it.
Posts Pictures Of: I think I upload like 2 to 4 pictures every month, I'm super picky. Generally pics about food, curious/random stuff, manga/anime, beach, pretty flowers/nature stuff, rarely something about sports.

yeah yeah sorry for not putting ANY link up but I kinda don't want to open up that much.

edit: ok where are the big twitters??? no one here has over 800 tweets lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)