Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent and myself are having difficulties finding each other due to timezone issues. He's only available from 1am my time on weekdays. I'm not going to be active much since I have exams to study for, and my opponent is going on holiday on the 19th so I doubt we'll be able to get this done. Just thought I should say.

edit: Also my opponent hasn't submitted a team yet, so yeah.

Tried to get in contact with SevenDeadlySins on the forums and he didn't respond, asked him over IRC and couldn't get a reasonable time arranged, and I don't think he even submitted a team yet.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Me and tennisace have been in contact most of the week as we play on the same minecraft server. Last time I checked he was having some trouble with PO, so we're just waiting for that to be resolved. We will probably play some time this weekend if he can get it fixed.

You knew the status of this one before I did, Len; I'll let you know if anything changes. Or maybe you'll let me know. Regardless...

Unfortunately, my opponent and I are having trouble coordinating a time we can both be online at. We live in vastly different time zones and both of us have been busy lately, plus I am going on vacation tomorrow =[

Neither 616 or myself made any effort to contact one another in this time period and with the VGCs coming up the first week for both of us and the second week my regional coming up it wasn't the best timing.

If we can get an extension for this I think we'll be able to get it done within a week's time. Didn't ask 616 for this, I'm speaking solely on my behalf, and I would like to make that clear before any decision is made.

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Sorry pimp I was quite busy recently, would you please give an extension? I sent a PM to OD few days ago, just waiting a reply.

Good games 616.
We just had this now. I won in three close, but haxy games.

All of them were quite a bit haxy. Can't really say I liked any of them because of all of that. Looking forward to seeing you at Indianapolis though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)