Tournaments SMPL - Players Signups [CA PRIZE!] (Auctions Sunday 2pm GMT-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
SMPL-logo.png

Welcome to the first ever Sun & Moon Premier League! This thread is the place to sign up as a player for the tournament. Information about the tournament can be found in the SM OU Discord server. The hosts for SMPL are z0mOG, Finchinator and Clementine.
The winning team for this tournament will receive a Custom Avatar on PS!, courtesy of Zarel.

The format for signing up is as follows:
Code:
Username:
Time Zone:
Tiers Interested in Playing:
Forseeable Inactivity:
The 10 Slots for this tournament are:

SM Ubers
SM OU
SM OU
SM OU [Suspect Slot]
SM DOU
SM UU
SM RU
SM NU
SM PU
SM LC

Managers are:
omi and Fc - Summerchus
Lily and obii - The Doug Dimmadomes
Askov and mncmt - Lansa a Braba
pj and mael - Wyvern Weaviles
ez and IPF - Chief Keef Police
Staxi and Tuthur - Wailord of the Rings
Reminder that ONLY ONE OF THE TWO MANAGERS will be able to purchase themselves for 15k credits prior to the draft if they wish to do so.

Signups will be open for 1 week, and will close 24 hours before the auction, TBD.

Last edited:

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Username: ausma
Time Zone: GMT -8
Tiers Interested in Playing: SM Ubers, SM OU, SM OU [Suspect], SM UU, SM RU
Forseeable Inactivity: School will likely make it so I can only really play on weekends, but aside from that I should be fine!

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: Expulso
Time Zone: GMT-6
Tiers Interested in Playing: SM OU, SM NU, SM PU
Forseeable Inactivity: -

i have 2 SM PU teams but can play if needed. would love to learn SM OU thru this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)