Usage Tips
========

Team Options
========

Other Options
########

Checks & Counters
########

For the record, IMO the best coverage option for Snivy is Hidden Power Ground. It allows him to retain a perfect Speed IV which maintains his 17 Speed while retaining coverage against Fire-, Steel-, and Poison-type Pokemon. This is my favorite Snivy set.

Snivy @ Eviolite
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Synthesis
- Glare
- Hidden Power [Ground]

It's quite amazing.

as far as I've seen, there are several viable sets for snivy. this should include the one above that blara mentioned, as well as sub/leaf storm/glare/knock off with Berry juice, and a scarf set. that makes three sets, which I know not all three should be on the set, but put them on for now and we can make changes as needed.

also Aaron's Aron this is an important mon, so you should finish this ASAP

the only set ive run on snivy is evio leaf storm/giga drain/knock off/synthesis, which basically lets you come in early game on something you threaten like tirt and knock off their switchin, which really helps you sweep lategame while maintaining the ability to take a hit and stay healthy with synth/drain. imo running hidden powers for coverage is done better with team support anyway. hp rock to hit fletch is fun though, iirc you keep 17 speed with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)