Project Snow's Team Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey there, loving the teams! Would it possible to make an offensive Stunfisk team? And by that I don't mean specs or LO or anything.
Why use specs Stunfisk with his great hp+spdef?
well its pretty good in pu

I said not to use specsfisk, I meant like 3-4 attacks stunfisk with lefties.
If you want to use Stunfisk, IMO use Queen of Randoms' set on a hyper offensive team with Volt Switch over Discharge so that it can retain momentum. It is capable of shutting down M-Manectric, which is a big threat to HO in the meta atm, as well as birds.

If you want to use Stunfisk, IMO use Queen of Randoms' set on a hyper offensive team with Volt Switch over Discharge so that it can retain momentum. It is capable of shutting down M-Manectric, which is a big threat to HO in the meta atm, as well as birds.
I actually use Discharge too, depending on the team. The exact set I lifted from another user that I don't remember (sorry!) is:

Stunfisk (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 228 HP / 100 Def / 136 SpA / 44 SpD
Modest Nature
- Discharge
- Earth Power
- Yawn
- Stealth Rock

Volt Switch is certainly viable though.

Hi there. Big fan of your teams! If you have a moment, do you think you could try something with Power Herb/Freeze Shock Kyurem-B? Thanks!

Hello. I was just wondering if you make a sand offense team around mega sableye? thank you for your time and have a nice day

Hey snowcristal can you make a team around specs delphox? I've been experimenting with that lately and it lures in a lot of common mons, and hits extremely hard.

Delphox @ Choice Specs
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

252 SpA Choice Specs Delphox Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Garchomp: 408-484 (97.1 - 115.2%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Delphox Shadow Ball vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Starmie: 272-322 (103.8 - 122.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Delphox Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 112 SpD Hippowdon: 279-328 (66.4 - 78%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Choice Specs Delphox Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Altaria: 172-204 (48.5 - 57.6%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO

Thank you! n.n

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Hello. I was just wondering if you make a sand offense team around mega sableye? thank you for your time and have a nice day
Offense.... with mega sableye? ?_?

Adding the requests btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)