Project Snow's Team Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
Hey I'm just wondering why my request of sd diggersby is not done when posted significantly earlier than something such as the lanturn.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
It depends. I'm not following a chronological order. I randompick a mon from the list and I build 1/2 teams at day. So I'm sry :(

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
I don't want to put more stress on you, but can you make a team with this core? I don't like people to build teams for me, but I'm on a tilt on the OU Ladder and all my other teams are garbage atm.

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Fang

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

Otherwise have a nice day ^_^

These teams are awesome, and thanks for making them! I have a question: what is your process for making teams? Do you follow a particular format or what?

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Requesting a viable OU FWG core +Gengar, using only Gen I mons with no legendaries.
Idk what kind of sense has this ?_? maybe it's for a tournament idk. Adding.

These teams are awesome, and thanks for making them! I have a question: what is your process for making teams? Do you follow a particular format or what?
I don't follow a particular format, I just fixed in my mind some of the most important threats that are hard to counter and then I fix quickly the team to stop the other threats :) It's pretty easy. But when U've something for Punny, Diancie, Gross, Manaphy, An electric resistor, then ur team is ready :D

hi could you make a team with offensive mega slowbro?
here is the set:

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 136 SpA / 80 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Fire Blast / Ice beam
- Psychic

Gimme Miltank, plz.
I actually requested the Miltank build first :)

Posted the mega amphy team, AzureRaptor :DD
I'll definitely test this team out like I've been doing so for the teams so far and give you feedback on it, however I never requested an Ampharos team though.

On another note I'd like to request a double sand team with Hippowdon+Tyranitar as the sand core, while Tail Glow Manaphy and Sand Rush LO Excadrill form the offensive portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)