Sol Et Luna Tournament - Round 1

my opponent scored with me, and he just disappeared and did not send a message after the day, I waited for him 2 days for 3 hours each day, and I do not have any more schedules available.

would play with Pais today but he said he could not today and asked to play tomorrow, so it's possible making that extra time available

With about half of players not playing their games in time, I will make deadline October 10th for Greenwich Meantime (about 29 hours left).

I will go through all activity calls and inactive players at next midnight of GMT. Please don't make me go around a-round-per-week this early on...

Activites first:

DurzaOffTopic vs. FelipeRT

I have taken a look at both players' profile; DurzaOffTopic posted in FelipeRT's wall as an attempt to schedule a game, and there was no response. He therefore takes the win, making his team New Patek advance to the next round with Zesty43.

Coinflips:

trg vs. La Panza che Avanza

1539413962101.png

La Panza che Avanza will advance to the next round.

==

Diophantine vs. Leoshad:

No one called activity so I'll make this a dead game. "Team name to be discussed" will advance to the next round with score of 1-0.

egalvanc vs. JLK 17:

Similar to above, no activity calls from other side. JLK17 claimed that his opponent didn't show up but didn't take any further significant action. Dimmi Eccomi will advance to round 2 with a score of 1-0.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)