some random stuff

i made some animations
i posted them on imgur: https://imgur.com/a/D0nXwJo and this gallery only exists because idk how to import mp4 files
also im not really good at drawing or animating so don't expect anything really good

my second animation

a ball with a stickman who was animated poorly

a guy who has a grappling gun

da hypersonic worm

an animation that can into existence when i discovered how to make a glow effect

even though i actually like this im too lazy to color it in

the glider

i learned how to make a stickman with a consistent looking body but i failed at everything else

i tried to make this stickman walk but i don't think i did it right

return of the thing from the first animation

just so u know, most of these will be from my school agenda.

WIN_20210602_21_35_55_Pro.jpg

latios and latias greeting a quagsire and wooper underwater

WIN_20210602_21_36_13_Pro.jpg

a latios on the top right, porygon-z on the bottom right, stakataka on the bottom left, and idk what the thing on the top left is; maybe i could add some eyes to it and make some fictional creature, the pog blocks.

WIN_20210602_21_36_44_Pro.jpg

a porygon-z, and a reuniclus about to obliterate several communities

WIN_20210602_21_37_01_Pro.jpg

a latias

WIN_20210602_21_37_37_Pro.jpg

latias, and latios

WIN_20210602_21_38_24_Pro.jpg

another latios, and another latias

welp thats all i've got for now, hopefully i didn't break any rules.

Last edited:
WIN_20210608_19_16_17_Pro.jpg

i tried to draw mega latios. now i actually really like the design.

WIN_20210608_19_16_37_Pro.jpg

a comparison of mega latios/mega latias, latios, and latias.

starting with the horn things, latios has ones that start at the bottom of the colored section of its face and slightly obscure it as well. latias's start at the top of the head and do not cover the colored section. megas' horns are closer t latias's, as they start at the top. however, unlike the other 2 they have 3 points at the top instead of 2. now with the eyes, latios's start inside of the colored section right in front of the horns. they're more triangular in shape and are smaller than latias's. latias's eyes are located right in the middle of the colored section and are much larger than latios's. megas' eyes are kind of a mix of both, as latios's eye shape is similar, and latias's eye position is the same. mega also has some extra horn things under the eyes and by the mouth, kind of like mega rayquaza's.

there are also way more differences too with their bodies. latios's body ends with frills while latias's body ends with some pointy abdomen with tail feathers or something jutting out from the sides. mega is also the same but without the tail feathers. with latias's wings, there is a notable bulge attached to their bases and i am garbage at drawing them. you probably already noticed this but with mega, the wings and arms have fused into some giant popeye arms (i think they're pretty neat). it doesnt look like they can be tucked in anymore but idk maybe they help with steering and attacking, after all the claws are now huge. the wings jutting out from them instead have 3 extra points, as opposed to the 2 on latios and latias.

on latios's and latias's bodies there is a giant colored section that ends in a point area on their chests. there is normally a triangle on them but with the mega the thing is smaller and no triangle is to be found. instead, there are 2 triangles on the arms. the entire colored section is also now more rounded compareed to the normal counterparts. now remember the tail feather/frill things at the end of latios's and latias's bodies? well they appear to have been moved to a different spot, one where you might imagine legs to be. now they look like miniature latias wings, as in they have a bulge attached to the base and appear to be close to the same shape as well. these things also cover some of the colored section (though they are colored too).

WIN_20210608_19_16_57_Pro.jpg

remember that reuniclus from before? well its happy now and wont be obliterating several communities any time soon

i accidentally made the kneeling pose almost as tall as the standing pose so that sucks ig
and i also didnt bother saving the file so i cant edit it

Last edited:
ok so when i started drawing kyurem i just had a head but it turned out better than i expected so i made another layer and sketched out the body and when i finished i went over it and added onto the original head. the problem is that the head wasnt very accurate to what kyurem actually looks like so i added a more accurate head to the sketch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)