Sondero's Sombreros [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Cmt for Female Cranidos (dream ball)
Thanks for the CMT, I don't see much that interest me on your thread. But I am interested in your Stantler.

Stantler Jolly Sap Sipper/Intimidate 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Bite, Megahorn and Zen Headbutt
Are you fine with a Female Spitback of the Cranidos with 4+IVs? I don't have any on Stock, and the gender ratio for Cranidos is difficult to deal with.

Thanks for the CMT, I don't see much that interest me on your thread. But I am interested in your Stantler.

Stantler Jolly Sap Sipper/Intimidate 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Bite, Megahorn and Zen Headbutt
Are you fine with a Female Spitback of the Cranidos with 4+IVs? I don't have any on Stock, and the gender ratio for Cranidos is difficult to deal with.

Yep is fine... i forgot the gender ratio sorry
And what hability want? Sap sipper or intimidate?
Mi fc is 0190.0045.1884

Sondero

Yep is fine... i forgot the gender ratio sorry
And what hability want? Sap sipper or intimidate?
Mi fc is 0190.0045.1884
Sorry for taking so long to answer, I prefer Sap Sipper. I've registered your friend code, so tell me whenever you're available to trade.

CMT for Timid Xerneas, please.
Thanks for the CMT, I'd be willing to part with it for pretty much anything on your thread under "captures". Particularly either of these two:

(OT: Damien) (ID: 22260) (Unova) (Retail) ()

Thundurus

Timid - Prankster
31/18/30/31/31/31
~ Revenge | Shock Wave | Heal Block | Agility ~
Hidden Power Ice

(OT: Damien) (ID: 27144) (Unova) (Retail) ()

Terrakion

Jolly - Justified
31/31/31/31/31/31
~ Sacred Sword | Swords Dance | Rock Slide | Close Combat ~

Hi, I'm interested in the jolly Hoopa. I have the following to offer:

Yveltal lvl 100 - EV Trained
OT: Noah ID: 47329
Hasty / Dark Aura
IVs: 30/31/26/31/26/31
Moves: Dark Pulse, Taunt, Sucker Punch, Oblivion Wing
SR'd on Y

Shaymin lvl 100 - UT
OT: GF ID: 07016
Naive / Natural Cure
IVs: 31/5/19/31/31/31
Moves: Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball
I SR'd this on Y. You can redistribute this one, if you want it

Mawile lvl 1 - UT / Female
OT: Noah ID: 02249
Adamant / Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Feint Attack, Astonish, Baton Pass, Sucker Punch
Bred on AS

Dratini lvl 1 - UT / Female
Adamant / Marvel Scale
Moves: Leer, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed
Bred on AS

Tyrunt lvl 1 - UT / Male
Jolly / Sturdy
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Dragon Dance
Bred on AS

Let me know if any of those interest you.

Sondero

Hi, I'm interested in the jolly Hoopa. I have the following to offer:

Yveltal lvl 100 - EV Trained
OT: Noah ID: 47329
Hasty / Dark Aura
IVs: 30/31/26/31/26/31
Moves: Dark Pulse, Taunt, Sucker Punch, Oblivion Wing
SR'd on Y

Shaymin lvl 100 - UT
OT: GF ID: 07016
Naive / Natural Cure
IVs: 31/5/19/31/31/31
Moves: Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball
I SR'd this on Y. You can redistribute this one, if you want it

Mawile lvl 1 - UT / Female
Adamant / Intimidate
Moves: Feint Attack, Astonish, Baton Pass, Sucker Punch
Bred on AS

Dratini lvl 1 - UT / Female
Adamant / Marvel Scale
Moves: Leer, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed
Bred on AS

Tyrunt lvl 1 - UT / Male
Jolly / Sturdy
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Dragon Dance
Bred on AS

Let me know if any of those interest you.
Not interested, sorry.

Sondero

CMT for the beautiful shiny xerneas. Willing to do a 2 for 1 if necessary.
Hi Oh Snaplez. Thanks for the CMT, unfortunately I don't see anything that interest me. I'm only interested in Pokemon that people have obtained themselves. Good luck on other trades, though.

I like your bankball dream ball ha female cranidos. I can offer to clone your female since breeding another female with ha is a pain. I have some bankball mons and some self-RNG'd mons from my thread.

If you need an artist, feel free to contact flute. You can check out her stuff here. She's been wanting to make more pokemon art.

Last edited:

Sondero

I like your bankball dream ball ha female cranidos. I can offer to clone your female since breeding another female with ha is a pain. I have some bankball mons and some self-RNG'd mons from my thread.

If you need an artist, feel free to contact flute. You can check out her stuff here. She's been wanting to make more pokemon art.
Hey, thanks for the offer. Cloning isn't really necessary, because I've been MM'ing Dream Ball HA Cranidos on the side of my Shaymin SR'ing project, so I'll probably build up a decent stock of Flawless HA Females eventually. I'm willing to part with a Flawless copy of it for your Female Lure Ball Yanma, though.

♀
Modest
Speed Boost
31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Silver Wind | Whirlwind

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the offer. Cloning isn't really necessary, because I've been MM'ing Dream Ball HA Cranidos on the side of my Shaymin SR'ing project, so I'll probably build up a decent stock of Flawless HA Females eventually. I'm willing to part with a Flawless copy of it for your Female Lure Ball Yanma, though.
cool, let me know when you are on. I'll be on Pokemon Showdown with the username strikingdiamonds if you want to livechat

Sondero

cool, let me know when you are on. I'll be on Pokemon Showdown with the username strikingdiamonds if you want to livechat
Sorry for taking so long, I've been busy with other stuff recently. But I've registered your friend code and I'm able to trade at the time of posting this. Let me know when/if you're able to trade.

Sorry for taking so long, I've been busy with other stuff recently. But I've registered your friend code and I'm able to trade at the time of posting this. Let me know when/if you're able to trade.
I'm able to trade today or some other day. I've been a bit busy trying to get some school stuff under wraps.

Sondero

I'm able to trade today or some other day. I've been a bit busy trying to get some school stuff under wraps.
OK, I'll be online at the time of posting this, so register my FC and jump online whenever you're ready.

Sondero

Update: Decided to wait until I was done with Shaymin to update my thread with most of the new stuff. So here it is:

20th Anniversary Shaymin
Nature: Modest
Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/31
SR Count: 13168
OT: GF | TID: 07016
Notes: The longest SR's I've ever done, decided to keep despite the nature. Mostly because I wanted to move on to SR'ing other events. And it's 5IV (-attack), so I didn't really want to toss.
Fully Re-distributional
I'm not sure if it was harder to keep or harder to not toss this Shaymin, I spent a lot of time on it, but I finally got it. Hopefully there's some interest for modest ones.

Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/e/31/30/31/30
Egg Moves: Encore, Guard Split
OT: D. Cage | TID: 09317
Notes: Bred by Smogon user Christian, No Re-dist rights! (semi-redist, if you get it from Christian) Cloned via various methods.
Thanks Christian for letting me hatch your wonderful Abra and keep a copy.

Cranidos
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sheer Force
Level 5 Stats: 23/22/11/8/9/16
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/27
EV Spread: 236 Attack/36 Defense/238 Speed
OT: Sondre | TID: 12179
Egg Moves: Crunch, Iron Head, Hammer Arm, Whirlwind
Egg Count: 279
Notes: I realized that the flawed speed Shiny Cranidos I have could be used in LC, while still having the optimal stats. So this one is only available BR for LC at level 5. (I'll probably Re-Breed it for a Cranidos that would function better as a Rampardos later). Cloned via multiple methods
Full re-dist rights.
The notes say it all, I was kind of disappointed for getting -speed on it at first, but it's still usable for in-game LC, which could be more sought after when Sun and Moon comes out, since you can't Hyper Train mons without leveling them to 100, which would then make them unable to be used in LC.

Sondero

Minor Update:

Play! Shiny Mewtwo
Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 27/5/31/31/29/31
SR Count: 2804
Notes: The HP IV of 27 gives it a HP of 179 at level 50 and 349 at level 100, which means it takes minimal damage from Life Orb, while still having a decent amount of HP.
Video proof of obtaining the wondercard available if you're interested (the quality is a bit poor, though)
No Re-Distribution rights!
Not quite level 50 Perfect, but I think I think it'll do.

Another thing I wanted to let people know is that I won't be accepting cloning services unless I ask for it any more (not that I ever got offered it), but I can't clone at the moment myself either, so I won't be able to actually trade my Events or Shinies or such, unless I already have a spare copy.

Sondero

Update:

20th Anniversary Manaphy
Ability: Hydration
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
OT: GF | TID: 06016
Notes: Got this beauty while SR'ing multiple leftover events on my Y at once, while I was sitting on a bus, really happy I got something this great of it, only at the cost of keeping a terrible Mew, Celebi and Victini.
Fully Re-distributional, but please say that it was I who SR'd it when offering it.
Got this nice Manaphy while I was SR'ing some leftover events on my Y at once. I feel like when I get something this lucky, it should be something people can trade around and share my luck. Which is why something like this is Full Redis, while something like my Mild Mew is non-redis because I feel like I spent more work on that, so I can be more selfish about it.

I can also clone stuff on my own a lot more efficiently now, so my Events/Legendaries and Shinies and such are all for trade again! I also removed the "on stock" labels, because it's not relevant when I can get more very easily.

Sondero

Minor Update:
Self-Bred Shinies

Clauncher
Ability: Mega Launcher
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31
OT: Sondre | TID: 12179
Egg moves: Endure, Entrainment, Aqua Jet, Helping Hand
Egg Count: 1725 (2 failed shinies beforehand at Egg# 76 and 731)
Notes: I bred this for a contest in the Pokemon Showdown Breeding room, the last one before Sun/Moon. I have video proof of the Clauncher, for those who are curious.
Fully Re-distributional, but I won't trade it until the contest is over (unless the judges want to examine it).​
Got this cutie in good time for the contest. I wasn't expecting to get something this good, I was just hoping for something that was better than the previous shinies (31/X/14/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/31/4). But I'm happy it turned out like this ^.^

Sondero

Minor Update:
Self SR'd Legendaries and Events.

Volcanion
Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: 31/X/29/31/30/31
OT: Helen | TID: 10016
Notes: Obtained and redeemed the code myself, I did duplicate the wondercard for more efficient Soft Resetting, though.
Semi Re-Dist rights.
Got this beauty while I was taking a small break from SR'ing Yveltal. Could be better, especially considering there are better Volcanions out there, but I'll take what I can get.

TSV and ESV stuff

Shiny Charmander
Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/26/31/31/31/31
OT: ェゴフィグレ | TID: 25122
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by LegoFigure11. Was used in the Smogon Facebook giveaway for 05/11/2016, so it's also available BR at level 50 with an English name.
Fully Re-Distributional
Did a quick TSV hatch for the Smogon Facebook giveaway, so this is available for people to trade for if they missed out. (edit: or if they just want an UT level 1 version of the charmander)

Sondero

Was this Petilil TSV Bred by you?

#548. Petilil (
)

OT: Bluemew | ID No.: 55746
Nature: Timid | Ability: Chlorophyll | Type:

IV: 31/
x/31/31/30/30
Hidden power Rock
EV:
UT | Level: 1
Moves: Healing Wish | Grass Whistle | Ingrain | Bide
Notes:
Fully redistributable
If so, I'll gladly trade my Volcanion for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)