Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I want to show you one of my best ru teams, because i want to know what is good and what is bad at it. This is a balance team builded around sub cm meloetta because i think it is one of the best win conditions. Enough telled now i start with the team.

The team at a glance:

I will add sprites
Meloetta
Steelix
Drapion
Emboar
Tyrantrum

I wanted to build my team about meloetta.

It got problems whith some knock off users and i needed stealth rocks. I added steelix-mega.

I still had problems with some wallbreakers like abomasnow and slowking. I added drapion.

I had to members of a dark psychic fighting cor and i needed a strong balance breaker. I added emboar.

I needed something to check ground types especially flygon. I wanted to get a hazard removal too. I added togetic.

I had some problems whith offense and i wanted a revenge Killer. I added tyrantrum.

The team :

Meloetta @ Leftovers
Ability: Serne Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def/ 16 Spe
Bold Nature
-Psyshock
-Focus Blast
-Calm Mind
-Substitute

Why is this thing so good? Just why. It has great stats and a good movepool. I chose the sub cm set because it can destroy Stall pressure balance and can take a hit and strike back against offense. The given ev spread allows you to outspeed adamant tyrantrum and modeste exploud while maximizing the bulk. This set destroys teams completely. Whith toxic spikes on the field this thing become even more dangerous.

Steelix @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk/160 SpD
Adamant nature
-Earthquake
-Heavy Slam
-Stealth Rock
-Roar

Steelix was my second pokemon. It can attack extremely dangerous while still sending out rocks and take many hits. It is one of the best pokemon to tank knock off too. It is able to check tyrantrum and ozher physical mons that make trouble to meloetta. The ev spreas is too OHKO tyrantrum and glalie after rocks while taking many special attacks too.

Drapion @ Black Sludge
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Careful nature
-Knock off
-Taunt
-Toxic Spikes
-Whirwind

I chose drapion because i needed a better psychic type check a second shuffler and a mon that is able to send out toxic spikes. Toxic spikes is a perfekt way to support meloetta. It gets the ability to absorb toxic spikes and to check grass types too. Knock off is my STAB Move while the other moves have great utility.

Emboar Choice Band
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpV
Adamant nature
-Flare Blitz
-Wild Charge
-Superpower
-Sucker Punch

The normal cb set of emboar. i
chose it because i needed a balance breaker. It checks steelix grass types other steel types ice types and weaker pokemon. That is bevause of its fantastick offensive typing. It completes the psychic fighting dark core too. It also gets priority for revenge killing.

Togetic @ Eviolilte
Ability: Serene grace
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
-Defog
-Fire Blast/Dazzling Gleam
-Roost
-Heal Bell

It is such a great mon. Checking fighting types dark types and luring steel types while removing hazards. Everything in one mon. The set maximizes its bulk.

Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Jolly Nature
-Head Smash
-Superpower
-Outrage
-Dragon Claw

I understand why this get suspect tested. Whith its great ability to smash many mons it can beat offense completely. Jolly nature and scarf to revenge kill nearly erverything. I play superpower inszead of eq because it is really bad to be choice locked into a move which can be useless aginst flying types.

Importable:

Meloetta@ Leftovers
Ability: Serene grace
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
-Psyshock
-Focus Blast
-Calm Mind
-Substitute

Steelix@ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Heavy Slam
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Roar

Drapion@ Black Sludge
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Carefull Nature
-Knock off
-Toxic Spikes
-Taunt
-Whirlwind

Emboar@ Choice Band
Ability: Reckless
Adamant Nature
-Flare Blitz
-Superpower
-Wild Charge
-Sucker Punch

Togetic@ Eviolite
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
-Defog
-Dazzling Gleam
-Roost
-Heal Bell

Tyrantrum@ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
-Head Smash
-Outrage
-Dragon Claw
-Superpower

Ok thats it. I hope you enjoy this. It was my first team i reached #1 one the ladder. I hope you have the same fun using it.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi there, unfortunately I'll have to lock this as your descriptions are rather lacking and not up to the standard required by the RMT rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require before posting a thread here. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)