ORAS OU '..Sound & Color: (a Mega Latias Sand Bulky Offense team..).'

H.M.N.I.P

https://youtu.be/pIr6TjG7Rko
is a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Go ahead and tell DoubleMatch how amazing this banner looks..!
Introduction

Hey dude, what's going on? My name is H.M.N.I.P, but people just love to call me Pietro, and today I'm going to bring you guys my first Rate my Team, which will take on consideration a strange and not really common Pokémon, which is Mega Latias! If it's the first time that you see me here, or simply you don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Pietro, and I'm a 17 years old guy from Italy. I've joined Pokémon Showdown two years ago, approximately during the start of X & Y, which was in 2014, but I've decided to create a Smogon Account only last year, since I've found a lot of cool people in this site, and I thought it would have been much easier to talk with them here.

Now that I gave you a brief description about myself, I'm going to talk about this team! I want you to know that I've always find really enjoyable the building part of this game. Since nowadays people tend to use only common Pokémons, I find really enjoyable building and finding or maybe creating some sets for Pokémons that aren't usually seen that much on this tier. For today's RMT, I've decided to bring you guys a team that I built few weeks ago, which got a nice score when I've started using it: we're talking about a 22-0 win / loss ratio. I've decided to start this building with Mega Latias + a Sand core, which, in this case is made by Chople TTar + Life Orb Sand Rush Excadrill, since they can give an important offensive pressure, plus they can set and remove hazards, and, sometimes, Tyranitar can be useful for trapping Psychic (with coverage moves) or Ghost types, that might be dangerous for my Latias. Sometimes, people tend to play in a defensive way, when playing teams like this, taking the route of passivity. My RMT will be aimed on giving you a team that has a strong backbone, even if it might have an offensive approach. Now let's get deeper into this RMT.

Building Procedure

First of all, I've decided to build this team with this bad guy. BoltBeam Latias provides an amazing bulkyness (and cuteness), and it can cripple many offensive threats thanks to the access of Thunder Wave. Personally, I think that this set can perform really well in this meta, and the score of this team can be a nice way to show it.

Secondly, I've decided to add this badass. I've thought that Bulky rocks TTar would have been a better option than the common Scarf or Band options. So, his main purpose is to set up hazards and trap Psychic (with coverage x2) or Ghost types which might be annoying for Mega Latias.

Aaah, since now I needed a spinner, and I've previously put TTar on this team, I thought that Exca would have been a solid win condition and a nice spinner. Firstly, I just wanted to run a SD + 3Atks. set, then I've decided to run a normal 4Atks. Exca since the offensive pressure would have been real even though the lack of SD.

I've noticed that team was struggling against Fighting types such as Lopunny - Medicham, and fast threats like Weavile, so I've decided to start my back bone with my big boy Clefable. It can provide a Thunder Wave support, and it can be a nice late game set-up sweeper thanks to Calm Mind and his natural bulk.

What I've noticed, was that this team was a bit struggling agains Fairy types, since most of the times the can pack coverage to lure incoming steel types. Since I wanted a nice synergy, I've decided to put an Amoonguss to shut down set-up sweepers and check threats like Ferro, Rotom and Azumarill.

I've decided to put Talonflame as my last member. His spectacular ability and his nice bulk and speed can provide a good supporter to this team. Firstly, I've started running it with Taunt and Brave Bird, then I switched into Bulk Up + Acrobatics variant, assumed that it might have been another great win conditions for this team.

Depth Analysis

Mega Latias @ Latiasite | Ability: Levitate ** We Rise
Timid Nature | 248 HP / 68 Def. / 192 Spe.
• Ice Beam
• Thunderbolt
• Thunder Wave
• Roost

Bulky BoltBeam Latias. This guy. THIS GUY. Amazing bulk, good speed and movepool. This set it's just so unexpected: it can OHKO Landorus, Garchomp, Gliscor; and it can damage really hard water types like Azumarill, Suicune or Manaphy.In this current metagame, I think that it can have a good probability to increase his usage. This thing with his amazing bulk and the access of Thunder Wave can easily shut down Offensive threats and make them passive. It is also a really valuable pivot thanks to his great typing.

I've seen this set for the first time in a SPL game, and I was really attracted by it. At first, I didn't think that it might have been so powerful, since it can have a strange matchup against certain kind of thing. This Pokémon is probably one of the best supporter right now. The spreads isn't that common. It runs 100 EVs in speed to outrun positive-natured base 100s such as Zard Y and Manaphy, or Jolly Offensive Garchomp (and even OHKO it).

-----

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry | Ability: Sand Stream ** Revolution
Relaxed Nature | 252 HP / 80 Def. / 176 Sp.Def
• Stone Edge
• Fire Blast
• Pursuit
• Stealth Rocks

Chople Berry Rocks TTar. Since I've decided to run a Sand Offense with my Mega Latias, Tyranytar seemed the best option. It's natural bulk, its access to Stealth Rocks and the ability to trap Latias's threats is really nice. Fire Blast is a nice lure for Pokémon that might have liked to switch in on it like Ferrothorns or Skarmories. We could have also considered the Ice Beam factor, but it would have been directed to Pokémons that suffer his two STABs.

First of all I prefered Chople Berry over other items since it's nice to resist to Alakazam's or Gengar's Focus Blast, and KO them back. The spread was firstly made to resist to +1 Dragonite's EQ, since if setted up, it might have been a problem. The rest is on Sp.Def, because due to is Ability that boosts his Sp.Def, it can become a really nice special tank.

-----

Excadrill @ Life Orb | Ability: Sand Rush ** Heavy Heart
Jolly Nature | 252 Atk. / 4 Sp.Def / 252 Spe.
• Earthquake
• Rock Slide
• Iron Head
• Rapid Spin

Life Orb Sand Rush Drillz. This is my main sweeper. Thanks to his coverage and his nice Atk stat, it can deal a massive damage to quite all the metagame. As I put Tyranitar, Excadrill was perfect in this team. Rapid Spin support is vital and really helpful in quite all matchups. Rock Slide is there for luring things like Talonflames and for hitting Skarmories.

The spread this time is really simple, as it just functions as a wall breaker. Another option is to run Swords Dance over Rock Slide, but after few games without clicking it, I've decided to change it. If you want, you can also run Balloon, but then there would be a lack of offensive presence.

-----

Clefable @ Leftovers | Ability: Magic Guard ** Beyond Limits
Calm Nature | 252 HP / 216 Def. / 40 Sp.Def
• Calm Mind
• Moonblast
• Thunder Wave
• Soft-Boiled

Bulky Set-Up Clefable. As I created my main core, I've noticed the struggling against Fighting types offense. Mega Lopunny and Mega Medicham in particular were really scary, so this boy got drafted. This set is pretty much common: The Calm Mind Moonblast combo functions as set-up pressure and Thunder Wave is used to cripple fast threats.

The EVs spread is a bit different. During SPL games I've noticed that people prefered to run a more physical defensive Clefable, so, due to this change, I wanted to try it in order to stop even better that two bad boys previously named. I've also considered a more Special Defensive set since Volcanion might be a troublesome Pokémon to deal with. If it will become more popular I'm going to change this set in order to deal bettert with him.

-----

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge ** Cheap Thrills
Bold Nature | 252 HP / 160 Def. / 88 Sp.Def / 8 Spe.
• Giga Drain
• Clear Smog
• Hidden Power Fire
• Spore

Bulky HP Fire Amoonguss. This team was struggling against offensive Water types named Azumarill, Keldeo, Suicune but more than others Slowbro! After getting almost swept by Calm Mind Slowbro, I've changed Sludge Bomb with Clear Smog, as it can stop set-up sweepers, and, most of the times, save games. Hidden Power Fire is there over Stun Spore in order not to be countered by Ferrothorns, Skarmories, and Scizors.

What is really funny about this spread is the speed. Amoonguss without any investiment has 95 in speed. Why is that funny? Slowbro has 96 speed, and after 2 Calm Mind, it can make Moonguss a weak set up fodder for him. The other spreads are there to make this guy a nice pivot and a switch in for many offensive threats.

-----

Talonflame @ null ** Light it Up
Careful Nature | 248 HP / 196 Sp.Def / 64 Spe.
• Acrobatics
• Bulk Up
• Will-O-Wisp
• Roost

Bulky Sp.Def Set-upper Talon. We're almost at the end of this RMT. Since Mega Latias is a Pokémon that needs a lot of support, this guy seemed a nice member to finally add to this team. The access to Gale Wings can help a lot and his speed with the access of WoW can make it cripple many physical attackers.

The EVs spread is simple. 64 in Speed is here to make it outrun base 80/85/88 (Exca), and burn them with WoW. Bulk Up is there to make it a nice win condition and a great member that can sweep a previously damaged team witouth priorities. If you feel the lack of power you can also change Bulk Up with Swords Dance, but I thought that it would have been nice to have some physical defensive boosts.

Last Words
This RMT is so meaningful to me. Since it is my real first message on Smogon it helped me to break this chain of being a user without truly posting on this site. What I really want to say now it's THANK YOU. If you have read all this text, you should know that I have a lot of respect for you, and I hope, that after all, you can give me a Rate or just a message to let me know you feelings about this. If you want, you can pm me whenever you want since I'm really sociable and it's always nice to follow cool people. Any rate is really really accepted!:toast:

Revolution (Tyranitar) (M) @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge

We Rise (Latias-Mega) @ Latiasite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Roost

Heavy Heart (Excadrill) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

Beyond Limits (Clefable) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 15 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave

Light it Up (Talonflame) (F)
Ability: Gale Wings
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 196 SpD / 64 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
- Roost

Cheap Thrills (Amoonguss) (F) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 88 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]

P.S. Special thanks to:
DoubleMatch for making that awesome banner.
-Snow for being a huge font of inspiration.
NaCl because he's my NBA fan best fren.
Niky because he's cute.
amber lamps for being a great teambuilder friend.
Zeno; for being as cute as Niky
FURORE DEI MICETTI for being il Re dei Goblin and Salamini.
Axily beacuse she's the most patient user ever met.
empoleonlove for topping ladder everyday.

Last edited:
Ehy HMNIP <3
The team is solid but i think that has problem against some pokemon: Heatran is for example really annoying, because can stop Tyranitar - Amoongus - Latias - Talonflame and Clefable really easily: yes Excadrill can break it but can't switch in Magma Storm/Lava Plume/Earth Power but can only revegekill it. Bisharp is another annoying presence for this team, because can stop Clefable Tyranitar and Latias but Talonflame and Amoongus can help against it.

Honestly my suggest is to try Keldeo > Clefable: Clefable is a good pokemon in this team but second my opinion makes you weak at things like Heatran and Bisharp, and isn't really necessary: The main reason to use Clefable in this team is to check Weavile, keldeo outside to check it support you against Bisharp and Heatran. Yeah with this change you are weak to lopunny but honestly I think that with Bulky Latias, Amoongus and Talonflame you can affront it. My suggest is to try Rest Talk Deo because you need a recovery to take the Heatran Damages. Scarf is another option because can help against Lopunny but lose a lot of longevity.

Honestly Tornadus can be annoying because you haven't a lot of switch in for it for this reason another option is to try Rotom-W but honestly I don't really think that it is the best option because made Bisharp annoying.

I think Hidden Power Fire doesn't do much for Amoonguss so Sludge Bomb would be a better option so it can check Clefable, Serperior, and M-Altaria better. While Talonflame can check all of them but it doesn't want to risk getting paralyzed by glare. I'd also say Ice Beam would be a better option on Tyranitar than Fire Blast since his main two offensive Pokemon in Excadrill and Talonflame both hate Landorus-T and Garchomp: Latias isn't your win-con (hasn't Calm Mind) for this reason remove things like Landorus and Garchomp csn really help it because gives you a good mode to sweep with Talonflame.

The Latias also should be running max speed so it can outspeed Choice Band Terrakion, which poses a huge threat to that team, as well as take on Keldeo without risking additional damage or a potential Scald burn.

Air Balloon also can be a better option for that Excadrill than Life Orb since he wears himself down against common Stealth Rock setters like Rocky Helmet Landorus-T and Garchomp. Plus this is his back up check to a +2 M-Pinsir which can prioritize his Talonflame. If he gets worn down too much by Life Orb recoil then he could get put in range of +2 Quick Attack. Then again, M-Latias should be able to paralyze it so Talonflame can safely revenge kill, so it's not necessarily that big of a deal. But getting his Spinner worn down when his sole win condition after removing Clefable is Talonflame is pretty bad for him, so i'd still say Air Balloon would be a better option. Plus Choice Scarf Excadrill can force annoying 50/50s since Mold Breaker Earthquake is huge against that team

Set complete
Heavy Heart (Excadrill) (M) @ Air Ballon
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

Relaxed Nature
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock
- pice Beam
- Stone Edge

Keldeo @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- sleep Talk

Hope i've help

Last edited:

H.M.N.I.P

Ehy HMNIP <3
The team is solid but i think that has problem against some pokemon: Heatran is for example really annoying, because can stop Tyranitar - Amoongus - Latias - Talonflame and Clefable really easily: yes Excadrill can break it but can't switch in Magma Storm/Lava Plume/Earth Power but can only revegekill it. Bisharp is another annoying presence for this team, because can stop Clefable Tyranitar and Latias but Talonflame and Amoongus can help against it.

Honestly my suggest is to try Keldeo > Clefable: Clefable is a good pokemon in this team but second my opinion makes you weak at things like Heatran and Bisharp, and isn't really necessary: The main reason to use Clefable in this team is to check Weavile, keldeo outside to check it support you against Bisharp and Heatran. Yeah with this change you are weak to lopunny but honestly I think that with Bulky Latias, Amoongus and Talonflame you can affront it. My suggest is to try Rest Talk Deo because you need a recovery to take the Heatran Damages. Scarf is another option because can help against Lopunny but lose a lot of longevity.

Honestly Tornadus can be annoying because you haven't a lot of switch in for it for this reason another option is to try Rotom-W but honestly I don't really think that it is the best option because made Bisharp annoying.

Set Complete:
Keldeo @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Hope i've help
Hey _Astral_, thanks a lot for your rating!
As you can see, I haven't added my 'threatlist' yet, but I'm sure that you have found one big threat for this team, which, in this case is Heatran.
I'm definetely going to try it out, so, I'm really glad to have read your rate.

Hope you have a nice day, see ya around!

P.S (Astral version)
Relaxed Nature
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Stone Edge

Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Roost

Heavy Heart (Excadrill) (M) @ Air Balloon
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

Beyond Limits (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Light it Up (Talonflame) (F)
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
- Roost

Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Last edited:

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Hey dude, I love sand teams and mega lati so I can try and give some short advice since I'm on my phone.

First, this team struggles a ton against Heatran, like Astral said. After Talon goes down, or even when it's weakened, this team gets dumped on by SD lum or even lo Bish. It literally sweeps after it gets to +2. As a matter of fact, Weavile also takes a dump on this team bc it outspeeds everything. First, Mega Lati should def be running max speed to speed tie against opposing latis and to outspeed keldeo, who is a threat against sand teams. You should also try reflect type > twave; yes, the yellow color is useful, but reflect type helps with bish, ferro, ttar, tran (no toxic), and so on.

Next, I definitely recommend keldeo > clef, bc even tho clef is a solid mon, keld helps relieve some pressure off of talonflame, which takes a ton of pressure from hard hitters such as the darks mentioned before.

Opposing drills also have a field day vs your team, as your only reliable switch in is lati / amoongus who both get 2ohkoed on the switch or lati gets trapped by band Ttar (reflect type again helps with this). You could try balloon exca or even jolly. This always come with drawbacks, as your team gets a bit weaker to mega zor, but keldeo can also help with this.

Lastly, your team struggles a lot against stall. In fact, I don't see any way bar CM clef, which you're replacing, to break past it. This is hard to just fix instantly, but you might be able to try something like taunt tflame over the set you have now, as mega lati helps with most things bulk up tflame checks. Having taunt tflame by itself isn't enough imo, and stallbreaker keldeo is a bit shaky since it makes you weaker to the aforementioned things that resttalk keldeo checks, so it's up to you to play around with the team and see what fits the best.

Sorry for the crappy formatting and not being able to put the sets I recommend here, but hopefully you still found my tips helpful. gl with the team and lmk
if you have any questions!!

Hey cool team, I notice a weakness to dark types on this team. Things like weavile and bisharp trouble this team as nothing on this team appreciates switching in. I also noticed how heatran can punch a few holes in your team as nothing appreciates a lava plume or a toxic. The 3rd weakness i noticed was opposing excadrills, nothing appreciates switching into excadrill especially if the excadrill is a sword dance version as it can punch a hole in your team. Gardevoir-Mega also seems to gives this team a bit of an issue as gardevoir-mega can get a kill with its coverage of Hyper Voice + Focous Blast + Psyshock especially if rocks are up. I have a few ideas in mind on how to improve the team while keeping the main goal of being a bulky team.

First, I recommend you to run Rest Talk Keldeo > Talonflame. Keldeo allows this team to not be weak to Dark types as it can check things like bisharp and weavile. Keldeo can also deal with the fire type like heatran and proceed to threaten them out with a scald. I chose the Rest Talk set as it allows keldeo to have longevity in checking dark types and heatrans as it will not slowly get worn down by knocks and status moves. Talonflames checks grass types like serperior but that role is done with your ammongous as ammongous can hit serperior back with a clear smog getting rid of all leaf storm boost and fire types like Charizard y are checked with Latias-Mega as Latias-Mega cannot get 2koed and can threaten Zard y back with thunderbolt.

Next, I recommend you run SpD Skarmory > Excadrill. Skarmory can help you fix your gardevoir-mega problem. As i said before Gardevoir-mega can get a kill pretty easily which is never good for bulky teams as generally you need every mon alive or else you allow other threats to break threw. Skarmory can also help with excadrill as it cannot get 2koed and can whirlwind excadrills out and wear it down with hazards. Excadrill's job of spinning isn't needed as much with talonflame gone as you have as your team isn't as weak to hazards as much with regenerator, levitate, magic guard and rest talk keldeo. You can even run more hazards with Spike Support on Skarmory. Spikes is really good with tyranitar because tyranitar is able to remove the defoggers like latios and latias allowing your opponent to have a harder time getting rid of hazards.

I would also recommend too run 84 Spd > 40 Spd on Clefable allowing kyurem-black to be able to 2ko you with Ice Beam. This also avoids 2kos from thunderbolt from thundurs and moonblast from Dianice-Mega. You will still have 172 def left allowing clefable to still not be able to be 2koed by Jolly Mega Lopunny's Return, Latios's Psyshock, and Jolly Mega Gyarados's Waterfall.

Relaxed Nature
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge

Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Roost

Heavy Heart (Skarmory) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 224 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Beyond Limits (Clefable) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 15 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave

Light It Up (Keldeo) @ Life Orb
EVs: 24 HP / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Last edited:

H.M.N.I.P

Hey dude, I love sand teams and mega lati so I can try and give some short advice since I'm on my phone.

First, this team struggles a ton against Heatran, like Astral said. After Talon goes down, or even when it's weakened, this team gets dumped on by SD lum or even lo Bish. It literally sweeps after it gets to +2. As a matter of fact, Weavile also takes a dump on this team bc it outspeeds everything. First, Mega Lati should def be running max speed to speed tie against opposing latis and to outspeed keldeo, who is a threat against sand teams. You should also try reflect type > twave; yes, the yellow color is useful, but reflect type helps with bish, ferro, ttar, tran (no toxic), and so on.

Next, I definitely recommend keldeo > clef, bc even tho clef is a solid mon, keld helps relieve some pressure off of talonflame, which takes a ton of pressure from hard hitters such as the darks mentioned before.

Opposing drills also have a field day vs your team, as your only reliable switch in is lati / amoongus who both get 2ohkoed on the switch or lati gets trapped by band Ttar (reflect type again helps with this). You could try balloon exca or even jolly. This always come with drawbacks, as your team gets a bit weaker to mega zor, but keldeo can also help with this.

Lastly, your team struggles a lot against stall. In fact, I don't see any way bar CM clef, which you're replacing, to break past it. This is hard to just fix instantly, but you might be able to try something like taunt tflame over the set you have now, as mega lati helps with most things bulk up tflame checks. Having taunt tflame by itself isn't enough imo, and stallbreaker keldeo is a bit shaky since it makes you weaker to the aforementioned things that resttalk keldeo checks, so it's up to you to play around with the team and see what fits the best.

Sorry for the crappy formatting and not being able to put the sets I recommend here, but hopefully you still found my tips helpful. gl with the team and lmk
if you have any questions!!
Hey DownAbove, first of all, I just wanted to let you know that I'm so glad about your rate!
As I previously said, you have managed to find some of my most annoying threats to this team. I have also added Keldeo in your team version, as when I laddered with your new team, I found it really versatile and powerful. I've also changed Latias into a Reflect Type version, and I've changed Talonflame's set with the stallbreaker one.

Have a nice day, see ya!

P.S (DownAbove version)
Relaxed Nature
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Stone Edge

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Roost
- Reflect Type

Heavy Heart (Excadrill) (M) @ Air Balloon
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

Beyond Limits (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Light it Up (Talonflame) (F) @ Sharp Beak
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)