ORAS NU Spamming Ghosts

Mac3

im reminded theres no finer place to kiss
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

The ghosts of the team, I went with a double status Mismagius set and scarf Rotom for speed control. I wanted to do ghost spam as the move Hex is very good and Ghost is such a good offensive typing.

I then chose to add Garbodor as it can carry Toxic Spikes which is great when you have 2 pokemons with Hex. It also has access to spikes is very good to let Mismagius or Rotom sweep late game. The ground weakness gets nullified as both the ghosts have Levitate.

I then added Steelix to give me a normal check Stealth Rocks it also forms a great hazard stack core with Garbodor. The ground weakness in that hazard stack core gets covered by the Levitators.

Audino Ghost immunity Dark resist and Status absorber. Audio provides me with arguably the best Dark resist in the tier other than maybe AV-Hariyama. You could maybe run WishPass over Restalk but then you lose a status absorber.

Hariyama Fire and Ice resist, 2nd Dark resist. Main SpDef wall and priority. You could maybe run CBGuts if you want a way to absorb status if you choose to go WishPass M-Dino, but if you do that you lose your Fire and Ice check.

Mismagius @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Will-O-Wisp

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Seed Bomb

Steelix @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 244 HP / 136 Atk / 128 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Roar

Audino-Mega @ Audinite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Calm Mind
- Sleep Talk|Wish
- Rest|Protect

Hariyama @ Assault Vest|Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat|Guts
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD|252 Atk / 108 Def / 112 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Fake Out|Stone Edge

Mismagius @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

First Ghost of the team main way of beating darks as you have Colbur and Will-O-Wisp. Used to run Spell Tag but then someone advised me not to ( can't remember who).

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Will-O-Wisp
Speed control of a pretty slow team, main way to beat flying types that are quicker than Mismagius. Also beats opposing quick Ghosts.

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Seed Bomb
Spiker and Toxic Spiker of the team, very important to get atlas 1 layer of T-Spikes on the field as it greatly increases chances of Mismag/Rotom sweeping with Hex.

Steelix @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 244 HP / 136 Atk / 128 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Roar
Stealth Rocker, Normal Resist and Flying resist of the team. If the opposing team has a Tauros/Kangaskhan you need to keep this guy healthy as it is sure fire way of beating them.

Audino-Mega @ Audinite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Calm Mind
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
Status absorber, Ghost immunity and first Dark resist of the team. It also works as a bulky Set-Up Sweeper. you can run WishPass but that will leave the team without a status absorber and makes the probability of sweeping with it much lower.

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
2nd Dark resist, Fire/Ice resist and main Spdef Wall and priority user of the team, also the main way to beat Jynx.

Hi, interesting team you have there.
I'd like to point out something: you have no water resist. Basically, special Samurott/Floatzel have a lot of fun with your team. You also have no switch-in to LO Charizard, so I'd suggest AV Lanturn > Mega Audino. Lanturn helps you against special Water-type Pokemon thanks to its awesome typing, and can help your team a lot, while Mega Audino is subpar here.
Other than that, team looks fine, although CM Xatu may be annoying, but just keep Rotom healthy in that case.
Anyways, hope I helped, have fun with your team.

Lanturn @ Assault Vest
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 132 SpD / 124 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Grass

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)